AC Repair

947 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by TruService HVAC
fwood90ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for someone in CS area that does ac repair work as an individual. These local companies are very proud of their work & have higher overhead. Thanks.
MyNameIsJeff
AG
You might give this guy a call. His name is Steven. I've worked with him in the commercial world, but he recently went out on his own. He has a company, but he is just getting started and should be competitive.

https://www.totalcomfortbcs.com/
rancher1953
The company to call is Tru Service Air in Bryan. Caleb Truax is an aggie and knows his stuff. He is as honest as they come and will do the job right the first time. His number is ( 979) 422-0148. You will thank me later for this recommendation.
maddiedou
AG
fwood90ag said:

Looking for someone in CS area that does ac repair work as an individual. These local companies are very proud of their work & have higher overhead. Thanks.

First what is the repair and then I may have someone who can help you

Eight two o
l87o
Text me
maddiedou
fwood90ag
Thinking the coil is leaking. Thks.
fwood90ag
Thks.
fwood90ag
Thks.
backinbcs
I wouldn't do anything without talking to https://www.truserviceac.com/.

They will shoot straight with you.
TruService HVAC
Sponsor
Sorry to hear that you're experiencing HVAC troubles.

We feel your pain too on the high overhead and the rising cost of doing business.

What you won't feel when you call us is high pressure commission paid employees that don't make money unless they sell you something. Our employees receive guaranteed wages, paid health insurance, phone allowances, etc and while these costs are overhead they are so worth it to me because I'm able to keep quality people that are honest and never feel pressured to sell something so they can make a buck. Trust me, I'd be way better off financially if I paid my guys commission and set sales goals. At Tru Service we have one sales policy, and that is: if you sell something someone doesn't need just to make a sale you're fired.

If you'd like visit with us more or schedule us to come out and check your system give us a ring at 979-422-0148.

We won't promise to be the fastest or the cheapest but we will promise to be thorough and honest.

-Caleb

PS: thanks to yall that posted kind words. We appreciate it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.