Advice on SA Rodeo Parking

1,025 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by 555-PINF
Buford T. Justice
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're driving over from College Station tomorrow for a day at the rodeo, and I'm not familiar with the parking options around the rodeo. What advice can you share with an out of towner? Thanks in advance.
"Gimme a diablo sandwhich and a dr. pepper...to go"
Beckdiesel03
AG
We parked in the gold lot with no problems for the noon Sunday show. Very close to walk right in. Our mistake was leaving out the wrong exit and they made us walk the long way around outside the fence. Rookie mistake on our part.
Buford T. Justice
AG
Gold lot was perfect.
"Gimme a diablo sandwhich and a dr. pepper...to go"
555-PINF
Any idea on what time the gold lot opens for parking? The rodeo website just says "gates at 9:00am." I need to be at the coliseum Saturday morning at 9:15, so getting stuck in a long line to park would suck. I'm assuming you can park starting before 9am, but nothing on their website provides a time.
Four Seasons Landscaping
Was there last week watching a heifer.

Gold lot is not only open but 80% full by 9 AM.

The last Saturday won't be hard at all. There's relatively nothing left going on.
555-PINF
Thanks. I'll plan on getting there early and just camping out until the lot opens so I can park and haul ass across the grounds.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.