Victory For Veterans eCookbook

723 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Tanker123
Tanker123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good Morning

I promise this will be the only and last post of this kind because I do not want to impose upon this fine community of veterans. I myself had a 20-year career in the army.in aviation, armor, logistics, and budget. I have coached and mentored veterans and civilians with PTSD on my own time and dime. I like giving people a second chance to achieve all they want to in their life. I also volunteer with Veterans For Victory (VFV). I am compelled to continue to be a leader as a veteran and it keeps me engaged in my retirement. Having said that, VFV is fundraising to support its outreach operations to support veterans community and first responders. I want to thank you in advance for your time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victory for Veterans, Inc. (VFV) is a 501C3 nonprofit organization. The charitable organization helps and supports veterans in various ways. It provides daily online peer -to-peer group support meetings 365-days a year for suicide prevention and it has stood up one of many future Life Readiness Centers (LRC) in Huntsville, TX providing Free Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) for veterans and first responders, along with other protocols. VFV other fundraising activities support "The Flower on Every Grave!" At (10) national cemeteries around the country on Memorial Day each year. VFV also host's VFVRIDE for motorcycle enthusiasts in various locations as well. VFV is shaping conditions for more LRCs across the country to help veterans and first responders. The crown jewel of its future operations is sending veterans with Invisible Wounds to Costa Rica for extensive treatment and training in order to experience group therapy, HBOT, practice mindfulness, immersion into nature free of charge.

The eCookbook does not have a singular genre of recipes. It expands outwardly to capture flavors from different corners of the world. It comprises of delicious recipes from Japan, China, Korea, Europe, Mexico, Mediterranean, Caribbean, South and North America, Hawaii, Arab, New Orleans, and Tex-Mex. It also has a section for International BBQ, Grilling and Sauces. It is the perfect eCookbook to expand your culinary repertoire to impress family and friends! I firmly believe it is a great value at $9.99 per copy.

Use this link to order the eCookbook: VFV Cookbook | Victory For Veterans

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enclosed is a Pepper Steak recipe from the cookbook.

Pepper Steak
I always looked forward to dinner when my mother prepared this dish. This was one of my favorite dinners when was growing up in the Philippines. One year while attending college I flew from Texas to the Philippines for Christmas vacation. The holiday season was a welcomed respite from the oppressive heat and humidity. My mother fixed this dish the first night I was in country. Our family enjoyed spicy food, so she used Serrano peppers liberally in this dish. The bamboo shoots give it a nice contrast in flavor which I call woodsy. Add oyster sauce for a new flavor profile and a bit of sweetness to the dish. The white wine marries well with the other ingredients. This will probably be the best pepper steak you have eaten.

Servings: 4

Ingredients:
2 lbs. thin beef, cut into 2 inch strips.
1 tablespoon sesame oil.
4 tablespoons cooking oil.
1 small can of bamboo shoots, drained.
2 bell peppers cut into 1-inch squares.
2 onions sliced lengthwise into 1-inch squares.
2 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in 1 cup of cold water.
3 beef bouillon cubes.
3 tablespoons garlic powder.
1/3 cup cheap dry white wine.
1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce or to taste.
1/4 cup fresh grated ginger or to taste.
1 chopped Serrano pepper or to taste.
Salt to taste.
1/2 cup oyster sauce.

Instructions:
1. Combine cornstarch, water, and beef bouillons in cold water. Let it sit
until the bouillons are dissolve in a few minutes.
2. Pour the cooking and sesame oil into a large frying pan over medium
high heat.
3. Fry the meat, bell pepper, onion, and bamboo shoots for about 10 minutes
or until the beef is cooked. Stir and flip constantly for even cooking.
4. Don't overcook the veggies.
5. Reduce the heat to low.
6. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir constantly to ensure the sauce
thickens evenly. When the sauce thickens simmer for 5 minutes then it is
ready to be served.
Tanker123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Victory for Veterans just stood up a state of the art Life Readiness Center (LRC) in Huntsville, TX to provide critical services and hyperbaric oxygen therapy. The organization endeavors to reduce suicides, homelessness, and mitigate invisible wounds afflicting first responders and veterans. The intent is to stand up LRCs across the country's. Your support is appreciated. There are innumerable people who need specialized care.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.