UFO Coverup: The Pentagon Wall of Silence and Lies

1,687 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Leonard H. Stringfield
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pentagon is digging a really deep hole to fall into...

Having a defense apparatus that is operating unconstitutionally while continuing to lie to its stake holders is not a good thing. This thing could get ugly. They danced for many decades...now they will pay the fiddler.

Restructuring is a must.
Which of the realities is more difficult to process, nhi or remote viewing?

Histories will be re-evaluated with the revelation and acceptance of new realities.

It's all about the green...let's SECede to the BIG10.
74OA
AG
New Pentagon UFO report. "It was unequivocal in its conclusions, finding "no evidence that any [U.S. government] investigation, academic-sponsored research, or official review panel has confirmed that any sighting of a UAP represented extraterrestrial technology." Reports of flying objects or suspected alien craft usually turned out to have quotidian explanations: They were "ordinary objects and phenomena and the result of misidentification," sometimes by well-meaning witnesses who thought they had spotted something otherworldly."

Leonard H. Stringfield
74OA said:

New Pentagon UFO report. "It was unequivocal in its conclusions, finding "no evidence that any [U.S. government] investigation, academic-sponsored research, or official review panel has confirmed that any sighting of a UAP represented extraterrestrial technology." Reports of flying objects or suspected alien craft usually turned out to have quotidian explanations: They were "ordinary objects and phenomena and the result of misidentification," sometimes by well-meaning witnesses who thought they had spotted something otherworldly."

Bogus report as expected. I too would love to be able to trust my gov....having a hard time doing that now. One item to keep in mind going forward is this is nothing new. The deception, intimidation of witnesses and outright lies have been entrenched since as early as the 1930. Some individuals were much more honest before the defense contractors took the various back-engineering projects deeper into the "black world".

"Essentially, though, the big news is how the AARO office just published a report that really strongly debunks any connection of UFO/UAP to anything extraterrestrial in any way. This is right out of the 1950s USAF debunking tactics. To call this report weak would be an understatement. There's zero transparency in terms of supporting any of its data or conclusions."
Richard Dolan-the top historian/researcher on the subject ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------
The fear of "CATASTROPHIC DISCLOSURE": The new US intelligence/defense community term for transparent, honest, EXTRATERRESTRIAL reality and decades old intensely maintained COVER-UP disclosures that would expose them and set humanity on a proper development track. Impressive how effective the ridicule and disinformation tactics have been over the many decades. The longer the cover-up stays in place, the more disruptive the disclosures will be. How will they navigate what's coming? How will the lying be addressed? This issue has always been the pivot point for continuing to live a lie or a normal, healthy, productive progression as a species. What else has OUR gov been lying about? Which non-gov entities (DEFENSE CONTRACTORS et.al.) have been complicit in the scheme? Just how complete and truthful will any disclosures be? What will be withheld? What's mainstream/legacy media afraid of? What are our intelligence agencies and Pentagon afraid of? Are they victims of the carefully crafted stigma? Is it journalistic "responsibility" or something else? Perhaps it's "journalistic irresponsibility"?

Please view the interview video of Gov Lawyer, Danny Sheehan if you want to know the truth.

IMO, it will be worth your time.

Histories will be re-evaluated with the revelation and acceptance of new realities.

74OA
AG
For all its faults, I nonetheless trust the government more than some anonymous guy on the internet dismissing official reports out of hand "just because", or the grandstanding of the UFO echo chamber.
CT'97
AG
He likes to talk to himself and got tired of using his mirror so he's here. Let him talk to himself.
Leonard H. Stringfield
74OA said:

For all its faults, I nonetheless trust the government more than some anonymous guy on the internet dismissing official reports out of hand "just because", or the grandstanding of the UFO echo chamber.
You are in for the shock of your life. Many are. It's you folk that the information is chiefly directed at. My dad is 92...the greatest generation etc etc....if he came to realize what our gov did to those folks in Roswell...I fear for him. We were much more trusting during those time periods. Even our higher ups trusted the gate-keepers:

"Air Force interceptors still pursue UFOs as a matter of national security to this country and to determine technical aspects involved."
Major General Joe W. Kelly, 1957.

"The Air Force had put out a secret order for its pilots to capture UFOs. For the last six months we have been working with a congressional committee for investigating official secrecy concerning proof that UFOs are real machines under intelligent."
Major Donald Keyhoe, during a live TV broadcast on CBS in 1958 in which he was pulled from the air when he began to deviate from the prepared format of the programme.

"It appears to be a metallic object...tremendous in size… directly ahead and slightly above… I am trying to close for a better look."
Captain Thomas Mantell, USAF. These were his last words as he closed in on a UFO in 1948. Minutes later his plane was to crash and he was to lose his life.

"I was amazed at what I saw. The amount of debris that was scattered over such an area...The more I saw of the fragments, the more I realized it wasn't anything I was acquainted with. In fact, as it turned out, nobody else was acquainted with it...There was a cover up some place about the whole matter."
Major Jesse Marcel. US Army Intelligence Officer. Extract taken from a video interview. This testimony is a direct contradiction to the testimony of the Air Force regarding the nature of the recovered debris at Roswell in 1947.

"And don't tell me they were reflections, I know they were solid objects."
Lieutenant D. A Swimley, USAF in 1953 following the sighting of 8 UFOs that were confirmed on radar and witnessed numerous other people including commercial pilots and police officers.

"Headquarters wouldn't let us go after it and we played around a little bit. We got to watching how it made 90 degree turns at this high speed and everything. We knew it wasn't a missile of any type, so then we confirmed it with the radar control station, and they kept following it, and then it crashed somewhere off between Texas and the Mexico border."

Colonel Robert Willingham, USAF from an affidavit in the 1970's when discussing a sighting of a UFO whilst he was navigating an F94 jet on September 6th 1950.

"A saucer flew right over (us), put down three landing gears, and landed out on the dry lakebed. (The cameramen) went out there with their cameras toward the UFO…. I had chance to hold (the film) up to the window. Good close-up shots. There was no doubt in my mind that it was made someplace other than on this earth."
Colonel Gordon Cooper, Mercury and Gemini Astronaut describing an incident he witnessed during the 1960's during a videotaped interview for the Disclosure
Program.

"The UFO was bouncing around the 747. (It) was a huge ball with lights

running around it… Well, I've been involved in a lot of cover-ups with the FAA. When we gave the presentation to the Reagan staff, they had all those people swear that this never happened. But they never had me swear it never happened. I can tell you what I've seen with my own eyes. I've got a videotape. I've got the voice tape. I've got the reports that were filed that will confirm what I've been telling you."
John Callaghan, FAA Chief of Accidents and Investigations during a videotaped interview for the Disclosure program.

The security guard called and said, "Sir, there's a glowing red object

hovering right outside the front gate. I've got all the men out here with
their weapons drawn." We lost between 16-18 ICBMs (nuclear tipped Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles) at the same time UFOs were in the area… (A high ranking Air Force officer) said, "Stop the investigation; do no more on this and do not write a final report. I heard that many of the guards that reported the incident were sent off to Vietnam."
Captain Robert Salas, USAF, during a videotaped interview for the Disclosure program.

"Maximum security exists concerning the subject of UFOs."
CIA Director, Allen Dulles, 1955.

"Reliable reports indicate there are objects coming into our atmosphere at very high speeds and controlled by thinking intelligences."
Navy Admiral Delmar Fahrney in a public statement during 1957.

On September 23, 1947, General Nathan Twining, head of Air Materiel Command, wrote to Army Air Command, specifically General George Schulgen, Head of Intelligence. He stated in summary: "The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious." Moreover, "There are objects probably approximating the shape of a disc, of such appreciable size as to appear to be as large as man-made aircraft." They were "Metallic or light reflecting surface . . ." and "Circular or elliptical in shape, flat on bottom and domed on top." The saucers were not associated with sound, and their normal speeds were often in excess of 300 knots.

About 2 months after the vehicle had crashed near Roswell, NM..

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." - William J. Casey, CIA Director (1981)

"When he (Pres Eisenhower) said the main thing we had to fear (farewell speech) was the military industrial complex, he wasn't kidding, and he had the (ufo) subject matter we are talking about in mind. He was quite explicit about that."
-Brigadier General Stephen Lovekin US Army Signals Staff under Ike

On March 5, 1942, George C. Marshall writes a top-secret memo to the President, which states: "regarding the air raid over Los Angeles it was learned by Army G2 that Rear Admiral Anderson recovered an unidentified airplane off the coast of California with no bearing on conventional explanation… This Headquarters has come to the determination that the mystery airplanes are in fact not earthly and according to secret intelligence sources they are in all probability of interplanetary origin."

"While working under President Eisenhower,I discovered that Eisenhower had a keen interest in UFOs, but that he came to realize that he had lost control of the subject."
Brigadier General Steven Lovekin

"I made an effort to find out what was in the building at Wright Patterson Air Force Base where the information (extraterrestrial materials) is stored that has been collected by the Air Force, and I was understandably denied this request. It is still classified above Top Secret".

Barry Goldwater -Battelle, Lockeed Martin, Boeing.... know the "secret"...

"Coming to grips with the reality that our planet is not the only one harboring intelligent life the universe."

Franklin D. Roosevelt
Featured in: Franklin D. Roosevelt Quotes

In the 50's even, gov officials were more open regarding the subject. During the '60's, gov contractors assumed much of the legwork and projects went "black". IE few knew they even existed. Not much said at that point.

Then we had Lazar in 1989 and by this time Roswell witness Jesse Marcel begin to speak. Steven Greer became knowledgable on what was taking place and ran with it. The gate keepers tightened the straps.

Way too many credible folks speaking on it at this point with more to emerge. That is behind us now.

Leonard H. Stringfield

Leonard H. Stringfield

Dan Willis with some interesting things to share here.

Leonard H. Stringfield

More toothpaste that won't be going back in the tube?

Leonard H. Stringfield
"Essentially, though, the big news is how the AARO office just published a report that really strongly debunks any connection of UFO/UAP to anything extraterrestrial in any way. This is right out of the 1950s USAF debunking tactics. To call this report weak would be an understatement. There's zero transparency in terms of supporting any of its data or conclusions."
Richard Dolan-the top historian/researcher on the subject ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------
The fear of "CATASTROPHIC DISCLOSURE": The new US intelligence/defense community term for transparent, honest, EXTRATERRESTRIAL reality and decades old intensely maintained COVER-UP disclosures that would expose them and set humanity on a proper development track. Impressive how effective the ridicule and disinformation tactics have been over the many decades. The longer the cover-up stays in place, the more disruptive the disclosures will be. How will they navigate what's coming? How will the lying be addressed? This issue has always been the pivot point for continuing to live a lie or a normal, healthy, productive progression as a species. What else has OUR gov been lying about? Which non-gov entities (DEFENSE CONTRACTORS et.al.) have been complicit in the scheme? Just how complete and truthful will any disclosures be? What will be withheld? What's mainstream/legacy media afraid of? What are our intelligence agencies and Pentagon afraid of? Are they victims of the carefully crafted stigma? Is it journalistic "responsibility" or something else? Perhaps it's "journalistic irresponsibility"?

Leonard H. Stringfield
Why has NASA chosen to continue to lie to the American people regarding the extraterrestrial reality?

Except for these 2 decorated former employees:

"A saucer flew right over (us), put down three landing gears, and landed out on the dry lakebed. (The cameramen) went out there with their cameras toward the UFO…. I had chance to hold (the film) up to the window. Good close-up shots. There was no doubt in my mind that it was made someplace other than on this earth."
Colonel Gordon Cooper, Mercury and Gemini Astronaut describing an incident he witnessed during the 1960's during a videotaped interview for the Disclosure
Program.

I've talked with people of stature-of military and government credentials and position-and heard their stories, and their desire to tell their stories openly to the public. And that got my attention very, very rapidly.... The first hand experiences of these credible witnesses that, now in advanced years are anxious to tell their story, we can't deny that, and the evidence points to the fact that Roswell was a real incident, and that indeed an alien craft did crash, and that material was recovered from that crash site.

Dr. Edgar Mitchell-6th NASA employee to walk on the moon..

Leonard H. Stringfield

Really good interview of the founder of the Disclosure Project.

Very involved with folks in and around DC including the Pentagon.

Leonard H. Stringfield
The security guard called and said, "Sir, there's a glowing red object
hovering right outside the front gate. I've got all the men out here with
their weapons drawn." We lost between 16-18 ICBMs (nuclear tipped Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles) at the same time UFOs were in the area… (A high ranking Air Force officer) said, "Stop the investigation; do no more on this and do not write a final report. I heard that many of the guards that reported the incident were sent off to Vietnam."
Captain Robert Salas, USAF, during a videotaped interview for the Disclosure program.

Leonard H. Stringfield
"Coming to grips with the reality that our planet is not the only one harboring intelligent life the universe."
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Featured in: Franklin D. Roosevelt Quotes

Leonard H. Stringfield

Ross Coulthart says The Whistleblowers WILL come forward, patience must be had.

Leonard H. Stringfield
Burchett believes consensus in Congress is that UFOs are non-human intelligence.

Leonard H. Stringfield

Leonard H. Stringfield

Leonard H. Stringfield

Leonard H. Stringfield

Leonard H. Stringfield

Leonard H. Stringfield

Leonard H. Stringfield

Leonard H. Stringfield
UFO Whistleblower Jason Sands Releases Statement! Could He Be Legit?

Leonard H. Stringfield

Chris Leyto summarizes the latest Grusch, Mellon, Kirkpartrick saga.

Leonard H. Stringfield
"Right now, we haven't gone that far back.We're dealing with the recovered UAP that landed in Kingman, AZ in the 50's. We now know the management structure and security control systems and ownership of the crash retrieval. We also know who recovers landed or crashed UAPs under what authorities. We also know that a still-highly classified memo by a Secretary of the USAF in the 1950s is still in effect to maintain the cover on UAPs."

~Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in the Clinton administration. April 2024

More evidence...

OldArmyCT
AG
You guys do know A&M has an award winning astronomy department headed by one of the most respected profs in the world, right? And he debunks UFO's in this months Texas Monthly. I suppose he could be wrong but I'd lose an argument with him.
Leonard H. Stringfield
OldArmyCT said:

You guys do know A&M has an award winning astronomy department headed by one of the most respected profs in the world, right? And he debunks UFO's in this months Texas Monthly. I suppose he could be wrong but I'd lose an argument with him.
He is simply ignoring the overwhelming evidence to the contrary then.

Leonard H. Stringfield
The DPIA, a comprehensive database devoted to UFO/ET research

Evidently, Dr. Steven Greer has decided to release all his data regarding the reality. Probably some good stuff in this.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.