Gaza

1,028 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
Tanker123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Starvation in Gaza will continue to worsen over time. I would guess it will take at least 2,000 tons of water and food per day to support the 2 million residents. I don't see that happening anytime soon let alone the logistics and infrastructure to support the endeavor.
74OA
AG
We're trying.

FLOATING PIER
JayHowdy!
Return the hostages!
Tanker123
JayHowdy! said:

Return the hostages!

I can't fathom what they are experiencing.
oldord
AG
10x worse than the Gaza populace
Leonard H. Stringfield
I think I might find another spot to set up shop.
Tanker123
LMCane
there is an abundance of food and water for the Hamas supporters

the problem is that the UN is corrupt, and Hamas are terrorists who commandeer and steal all the aid trucks coming into the Gaza Strip.
Rabid Cougar
AG
Hamas threatens any "foreign" military that will be present on the pier.

Okay guys, pack it up we're going home...
bigtruckguy3500
LMCane said:

there is an abundance of food and water for the Hamas supporters

the problem is that the UN is corrupt, and Hamas are terrorists who commandeer and steal all the aid trucks coming into the Gaza Strip.
So this just isn't true. Every government worker in Gaza, whether a militant, or a janitor, is technically Hamas. So yes, you can say quite a few Hamas are getting food. And there is probably some aid that makes it to Hamas militants. But to say Hamas is stealing all, let alone a majority, is false.

Do you have any proof that Hamas supporters have an abundance of food and water? Or that if they just released all their stores the million+ people living in tents and bombed out buildings would have enough to eat and drink? I have not heard anyone make that claim. Not even the people that want to continue to block aid entry.

And, I mean, unless you believe all of Gaza should starve, if you believe Hamas has an abundance already, then why would you want to limit food and water to all the women and children (and non Hamas males)? Which, some people do believe that. And that's their choice. I don't agree with it obviously.

Rabid Cougar said:

Hamas threatens any "foreign" military that will be present on the pier.

Okay guys, pack it up we're going home...

I mean, we shouldn't be there to begin with. When land routes exist, why is our ally forcing us to build a pier and put our troops in harms way?
74OA
AG
It's been said repeatedly that there will be no US troops on the beach/pier. IDF will conduct ops and security.
bigtruckguy3500
Yeah, was responding to the post stating Hamas threatened to target any foreign military on the pier.

But again, why is it even necessary. Large ports already exist in both Israel and Egypt. Would be much faster, cheaper, easier, and safer to just make them accept aid via those routes. I mean Gaza is 30 miles from one of Israel's largest ports to the center of Gaza, and 40 miles from an Egyptian sea port.

Maybe someone wants to practice this in a real world deployed environment, or it's all for show.
Rabid Cougar
AG
American Pier.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Some believe this conflict is being stoked as a distraction from a really important reality.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.