Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Troubadour 2024 Tickets on Sale Now!

957 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by kddub
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Howdy, TexAgs! Man, it's great to be back hanging out with y'all in 2024.

If we haven't met before, my name is Chase Colston. I am one of two owners of Troubadour Festival, which is coming back to Aggie Park on Saturday, May 18.

If you're unfamiliar with Troubadour Festival, here's how last year went:

In short, we are a Texas BBQ & Music Experience.

What does that mean?

We Texans are proud of a lot of things: Our heritage, our pride, our traditions, and (of course) our barbecue and country music.

Texas barbecue is a way of life. Texans love to travel to experience the different styles of barbecue, or the hottest, newest restaurant on the scene. We wait in long lines on Saturday mornings with cold beers in hand waiting for the doors to open.

Texas barbecue is just … different (and better).

We treat our country music the same way. We love the style, the heritage, and the tried-and-true sounds we grew up listening to and continue to do so. The music has evolved in lots of ways, just like our barbecue, but the "scene" has built off the roots of legends like Robert Earl Keen, Pat Green, Cross Canadian Ragweed, and others such as Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, George Strait and so many others.

Texans and country music are just … different (and better).

Our goal at Troubadour Festival is to bring it all together in one place, on one day, for a barbecue and music experience you won't soon forget.

The 2024 rendition of Troubadour Festival at Aggie Park brings together 35 of the best BBQ joints in Texas to sample smoked creations for up to four hours, and as much as you can handle. There's also live country music on two stages for nearly 12 hours.

Here's who's coming this year:

Twenty of our 35 participating BBQ joints are listed on the Texas Monthly Top 50 list. Several more were named honorable mention or on a recent Top 25 Best New Joints in Texas list. But all are stellar and are ready to bring their A games to Aggie Park.

The music? Well, it speaks for itself.

I introduced myself and our festival last year and gave away a pair of BBQ & Music tickets in the process by asking y'all to post your favorite Texas barbecue joint. So, let's do it again. Comment with your favorite BBQ spot in Texas and I'll pick a winner to receive two Troubadour BBQ & Music tickets to this year's festival (a $250 value).

We'd love to see y'all out there for an even bigger and better year at Aggie Park on May 18. Tickets are on sale right here.
thenational
AG
The Pit Room in Houston.
Broncos
1775 Pit BBQ
Jack Klompus
AG
Roegels
KCRanchero16
AG
Louie Mueller
kddub
1775 all day every day!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.