Unread notifications not turning off

1,367 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by T Durden
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The unread notifications are not turning off for "read" threads. Even after I go in and read a thread, it still remains in the "unread" notifications.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
thanks for the heads-up. we're on it.
Breggy Popup
AG
Are yall still on it? Notifications seem all messed up. It will show 9 new posts, click on it to go to the thread and there are 3.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
We resolved it previously. Is your off-count a new development or has it been that way for a couple weeks?
ooshwa
Staff
AG
Also, you're describing a bit of a different problem than the OP. Yours could be explained by post moderation. What thread specifically are you addressing?
Breggy Popup
AG
ooshwa said:

Also, you're describing a bit of a different problem than the OP. Yours could be explained by post moderation. What thread specifically are you addressing?

It has been the last few days but you're right it is probably moderation happening. It seems to have subsided this afternoon.
Breggy Popup
AG
ooshwa said:

Ok. So if I visit a thread before clicking the watchlist notification, it doesn't reset the post count. I just visited the Astros season thread, went away and watchlist showed 113 new posts.
Breggy Popup
AG

AgEng06
AG
Well now my watchlist isn't working at all...

Edit: well maybe I just needed to say something. It's working now.
T Durden
AG
I'm on Android mobile.

Often times I see a thread I have bookmarked near the top of the forum and there are new posts. But there is no notification blue dot. Is that a known issue?
T Durden
AG
T Durden said:

I'm on Android mobile.

Often times I see a thread I have bookmarked near the top of the forum and there are new posts. But there is no notification blue dot. Is that a known issue?

Also to add..the threads I'm talking about, that I've posted on do not show as bookmarked any longer. I for sure didn't un bookmark.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.