L S U

3,665 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Naked Hiker
AGBU 94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We need to put together a streak and beat them into submission again. Football has traded blows these last few years, but we need a knockout punch.
AGBU 94
After watching the recap on media days yesterday, I feel more confident that the second season hangover will kick in here. I think third or fourth in the west sounds right.
CrystalLakeAgbu
Man the preseason buzz in at a crescendo on this one. That will make the second year slump so much sweeter.
Rusty GCS
AG
The preseason hype seems to be as deep as "they won the West in Year 1 of Kelly and return their QB". Maybe a little added hype because they beat the brakes off Purdue in a bowl game.

They were 10-4. Lost by 10 to us, lost by 20 to UGA (wasn't even that close), and lost by 27 to Tennessee.

Conversely beat Auburn by 4, beat Bama by 1 in OT (always impressive though), & beat Arkansas by 3.

They should be projected 2nd in the West objectively and I would personally have them 3rd.
fistofsouth
Aggies have made hay against the Razorbacks in recent years winning 12 of 13 games so that rivalry is now Aggies down 42-35-3 all time. The Swamp Kitties are a different story with the good guys only winning 3 of the last 12 games for a series record of 31-23-3 in favor of Red Stick. That overall record only looks that good because LSU has vacated their wins from 2012-2015. We need to start consistently killing LSU so that they feel like they did in the 90s when RC whipped them so frequently they cancelled the game.
BartInLA
Are going to lose by 17 points!
Canyon Lake Agbu94
Bragging rights on who sucks less this year are on the line.

Don't waste your days on dreams that don't fill you. Find out what you love and let it kill you.
Naked Hiker
AG
Naked Hiker
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.