In reply to Capitol Ag
Capitol Ag said:

And the Jersey.

That jersey is sweet!
Hearne_Ag
9:04p, 2/2/24
In reply to Capitol Ag
Capitol Ag said:

Photo dump. New maroon cap. And a side by side of the 2017 unstructured 1951 vs the 2023 version still in stores.

Last pic is of my helper.
Hey you guilted me into buying the maroon block T cap today and with the pictures of the white retro block T and the jersey looks like I will be buying those as well hahaha I also bought another sweatshirt just in case I mess up my first one!

I'm not a bevel fan but I'm starting to like the new cap more and more!
BLSmith04
9:09p, 2/2/24
It's ridiculous that they can't just throw a 12 on the back of the jerseys. All of the new purchasable jerseys that Adidas came out with for us don't have numbers.
Capitol Ag
10:25p, 2/2/24
In reply to Hearne_Ag
Hearne_Ag said:

Capitol Ag said:

Photo dump. New maroon cap. And a side by side of the 2017 unstructured 1951 vs the 2023 version still in stores.

Last pic is of my helper.
Hey you guilted me into buying the maroon block T cap today and with the pictures of the white retro block T and the jersey looks like I will be buying those as well hahaha I also bought another sweatshirt just in case I mess up my first one!

I'm not a bevel fan but I'm starting to like the new cap more and more!

lol. Like I said, I'm a sucker for white with maroon bill. I'm also a sucker for wanting what's on the field. Could I survive without the new TAM cap? Yes! And I'll wear the older ones too. But it'll bother me not to have what the team has. Plus, it's a great cap.

And I hear you on getting that extra sweatshirt. I've done that before as well.

Btw, that looks like a great cap collection there!
LRB38
4:49p, 2/3/24
Is there a reason Scheels would be the only place carrying the new beveled hats? I can't seem to find them anywhere else online.
Hearne_Ag
4:53p, 2/3/24
In reply to LRB38
LRB38 said:

Is there a reason Scheels would be the only place carrying the new beveled hats? I can't seem to find them anywhere else online.
I looked again yesterday while I was at rally house and they had one new Adidas cap with the bevel. Did not see it earlier in the week while I was there.

If you can't find the Adidas version New Era sells one that also has the bevel.
Hearne_Ag
4:56p, 2/3/24
In reply to Capitol Ag
Thanks, I'm a Richardson 112 guy so that's mainly all I wear. Only wear the Adidas caps to A&M baseball games and mix in a few New Era caps in every now and then.
podge
5:33p, 2/3/24
In reply to BLSmith04
completely agree... appears to be an adidas thing because the miss state baseball jerseys also have no numbers on the adidas website
tjack16
5:40p, 2/3/24
Wonder if it's new NIL stuff. Like if they use "12" would they have to give up money to the athlete since Targac wears it?
Capitol Ag
6:14p, 2/3/24
In reply to LRB38
LRB38 said:

I haven't been to B/CS since football ended but I'd assume that most of the stores there will have the new caps, or will soon. Hopefully they update their websites soon. Maroon U shows the jerseys so I am assuming they will have everything.
Bryan98
8:34p, 2/4/24
In reply to Capitol Ag
Where did you buy your jersey? Thanks!
ensign_beedrill
9:05p, 2/4/24
In reply to tjack16
tjack16 said:

Wonder if it's new NIL stuff. Like if they use "12" would they have to give up money to the athlete since Targac wears it?
No. Maybe if it actually said "Targac" on the back, but the number itself wouldn't cause a problem. This numberless thing predates NIL.
tjack16
9:07p, 2/4/24
In reply to ensign_beedrill
ensign_beedrill said:

tjack16 said:

No. Maybe if it actually said "Targac" on the back, but the number itself wouldn't cause a problem. This numberless thing predates NIL.

Don't underestimate stupid rules they likely have in place for NIL stuff. Also they did sell "12" jerseys for baseball last year. My maroon pinstrip one has the number 12.

It's possible using a current player's number is a gray area for NIL, especially given the team doesn't have the name on the backs of uniforms for some of the jerseys when they wear them during games
BLSmith04
9:50p, 2/4/24
In reply to tjack16
The football and basketball jerseys all have a #12 on them, even though we have a #12 in football every year. I think it's more just an "Adidas being dumb, cheap, or lazy" thing.
podge
9:50p, 2/4/24
I am certain that the 12th man in football is not getting a cut of every football jersey sold with a 12 (every single one)
Capitol Ag
8:34a, 2/5/24
In reply to Bryan98
Bryan98 said:

Where did you buy your jersey? Thanks!
Scheels in The Colony.

I'll try to post a pic of the white Texas Aggies "sweep" jersey later after work as I bite the bullet and got it too. It was the last XL they had in the white at Scheels. They have sold a good amount of the jerseys since Thursday it seemed. But Scheels obviously isn't the only option for where to purchase.
Capitol Ag
8:44a, 2/5/24
In reply to BLSmith04
BLSmith04 said:

The football and basketball jerseys all have a #12 on them, even though we have a #12 in football every year. I think it's more just an "Adidas being dumb, cheap, or lazy" thing.
Adding numbers costs more. Not that I have an issue with that per say and I do like numbers on them, just saying. At $100 already, adding numbers, I'd guess, would raise the retail to $120-130 like the nicer Texas A&M Football jerseys with tackle twill numbers and letters from adi. The price isn't that bad though, imo. These are good quality replica jerseys. Heavier fabric and tackle twill lettering as opposed to the way they have done the lettering in the last few years where the fabric was either heat sealed on or in some cases sublimated. Actual on field jerseys are between $150-200. There are places that can add numbers to jerseys. I think there was a place in College Station called And Sew On that at least used to do custom numbers in tackle twill for jerseys.
BLSmith04
8:49a, 2/5/24
In reply to Capitol Ag
Yeah that's true, but the basketball jerseys are $90, and that's with numbers.
Capitol Ag
8:52a, 2/5/24
In reply to BLSmith04
BLSmith04 said:

Screened on though. At least, the basketball jerseys I have found have screened on letters and numbers. Tackle twill with the materials and workmanship to have them sewed on would raise the prices. But, they do look fantastic when completed.
Capitol Ag
11:38a, 2/6/24
In reply to BLSmith04
BLSmith04 said:

Yup. They are over priced if you ask me. They are literally a tank top with screened numbers. The real jerseys are nicer and seem to have sewed on numbers.

Try looking for a place that can custom make the numbers.

And Sew On might still do them

They embroidered Rev's rain coat. Looks nice!

She's like, "get this off my head!" lol

Capt. America
1:01p, 2/18/24
Updated uniform for today! Let get it!
Hearne_Ag
1:53a, 2/19/24
In reply to Capt. America
That's one sweep for the season
Capt. America
7:57a, 2/19/24
In reply to Hearne_Ag
Hearne_Ag said:

interesting broom update
Capt. America
8:24a, 2/19/24
Update in the OP. BTHO UIW and Wagner!
trouble
8:25a, 2/19/24
Look at you being on top of things this morning!
Hearne_Ag
1:44p, 2/19/24
Capt. America said:

Hearne_Ag said:

interesting broom update
I tried my best, added the new adidas logo and lone star A&M logo on the sleeve.
Capt. America
5:41p, 2/19/24
In reply to trouble
I just had to wait on D1 to release the rankings
Capt. America
5:43p, 2/19/24
In reply to Hearne_Ag
I've had this guy in my bag going back to 2016 or so. I never much cared for how thick the broom hilt was. I'd prefer yours.
trouble
5:52p, 2/19/24
This one looks like he's squeezing beefy
Hearne_Ag
6:16p, 2/19/24
I might go back and add your broom to the one I edited. I like yours better. How does the new logos look? Is it too much or look cool?
Capt. America
6:30p, 2/19/24
In reply to Hearne_Ag
Oh it's not bad at all! I might make a couple of tweaks myself.
Capt. America
6:46p, 2/19/24

Ayy there we go
trouble
6:47p, 2/19/24
That's real real good. Let's make some stickers
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy