Meanwhile on the Eeyore Couch . . .
16,845 Views | 109 Replies
swimmerbabe11
10:36p, 3/22/24
if his mom calling a CG correctly can't get me off the eeypre couch, what can?
jkag89
10:42p, 3/22/24
In reply to swimmerbabe11
Who knew that Grogu was a TCU baseball fan.
swimmerbabe11
2:05p, 3/24/24
we got a good lead going, so of course a rain delay.
Sean98
4:01p, 3/24/24
4 cowpoke runs after play resumes.

swimmerbabe11
4:50p, 3/24/24
hadn't noticed the score. thanks for the update.

edit:

This is my home now.
Sean98
3:51p, 4/7/24
Checking in on swimmy. Wondering how her mental health is and how much change she's found under the cushions?
jkag89
4:10p, 4/7/24
In reply to Sean98
That's my change!

Play nice, leave Dory be. Just imagine if the shoe were on the other foot.
swimmerbabe11
7:56p, 4/7/24
In reply to Sean98
NOT GREAT BOB.

it's honestly baffling. it feels like it's just unfulfilled potential and everyone seems lost. It truly feels like a between the ears problem.

at this point, we are battling to go to the big 12 conference and go on a run.
KC Aggie
9:48a, 4/8/24
I'll just leave this here.

https://www.google.com/search?q=winnie+the+pooh+blood+and+honey&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari
"Morons. I've got morons on my team."
Sean98
10:28a, 4/8/24
swimmerbabe11 said:

NOT GREAT BOB.

it's honestly baffling. it feels like it's just unfulfilled potential and everyone seems lost. It truly feels like a between the ears problem.

at this point, we are battling to go to the big 12 conference and go on a run.
Sad to say that we know the feeling, both in baseball and about 35 times through the years in football. Sorry darling.
swimmerbabe11
11:21a, 4/13/24
if we lose today, I'm solidly on the fire every coach wagon.

I am disgusted at how we have squandered talent this year. I've never dreaded game time before.
Sean98
1:41p, 4/13/24
The inconsistency from the Frog pitchers I watched last night was amazing. Just mow down the best hitters with unbelievable stuff then walk/hit 4 guys in a row... Lather, Rinse, Repeat
powerbelly
1:45p, 4/13/24
swimmerbabe11 said:

if we lose today, I'm solidly on the fire every coach wagon.

I am disgusted at how we have squandered talent this year. I've never dreaded game time before.
Was losing Bill Mosiello a part of this?
dabo man
3:24p, 4/13/24
I am not on the couch but hope to be next season, when we're cursed as reigning national champs.

I hope it's comfy, a place for my drink, easy access to remote control, etc.
swimmerbabe11
5:21p, 4/13/24
In reply to powerbelly
from what I understand, last years run was despite our staff, not because of it.
swimmerbabe11
5:53p, 4/13/24
The TCU coaching staff avoided my wrath for today folks.
you moran
5:55p, 4/13/24
Y'all fluke out a win today?

Actually I'm pulling for y'all over tard.
jkag89
7:07p, 4/18/24
Rain, rain go away . . .
powerbelly
7:32p, 4/18/24
In reply to you moran
you moran said:

Y'all fluke out a win today?

Actually I'm pulling for y'all over tard.
I believe the series starts tomorrow.
jkag89
7:35p, 4/18/24
In reply to powerbelly
TCU/tard was last weekend which is what that post was referencing. This weekend froggie is playing sippie in Austin.
powerbelly
7:37p, 4/18/24
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

TCU/tard was last weekend which is what that post was referencing. This weekend froggie is playing sippie in Austin.
My bad. I should really read the dates on posts.
dabo man
7:54p, 4/18/24
We are all tshirt Frog fans this weekend (but without the shirts). Punish those cows!!
jkag89
7:54a, 4/19/24
In reply to dabo man
I am. I rather sippie not end up at our Regional which is all but a certainty if they get an invite. It is not that I anyway scared that they could punk us at Olsen but that a possible postseason matchup would become the media focus of the Regional and not the Aggies being one of the teams with a real shot at a Natty (of course this is all assuming things tend to trend as they are currently).

I think TCU being sent our way is unlikely despite the Schloss angle since they were just here in '22. Then again maybe not since they were sent pigs way last season. So if the Frogs get an invite they are likely to get on a plane unless either DBU or ULaLa finish strong.
ensign_beedrill
10:36a, 4/19/24
In reply to dabo man
dabo man said:

We are all tshirt Frog fans this weekend (but without the shirts). Punish those cows!!
I actually do have a shirt... a TCU Rifle shirt.
Which is something you can be happy about, swimmer. They just won their fourth national championship!
ensign_beedrill
10:37a, 4/19/24
In reply to jkag89
We were matched with them in back-to-back seasons in 2015 and 2016. The committee will do what pleases them.
greg.w.h
10:57a, 4/19/24
I want Rice to not suckā€¦.
jkag89
10:57a, 4/19/24
In reply to ensign_beedrill
Things have supposedly have changed since then, we'll see.

As it is I'm OK if the Frogs make an appearance at the College Station Regional not that I'm expecting it.
swimmerbabe11
11:25a, 4/19/24
In reply to ensign_beedrill
We are absolutely a pew pew school
swimmerbabe11
5:56p, 4/21/24
well, today I became a person who sends an angry tweet to a coach after a loss now.
I've sunk pretty low into the eeyore couch.
jkag89
10:33p, 5/4/24

Primal Scream and not because it took until games 47 and 48 to have our first losing streak of the season but over all the bleeders* that showed up on the game thread tonight. They don't effin' deserve a team of this quality.

I know swimmer is not going to take back the Top 25 thread on Monday but I've learned my lesson. I'm not touching that thing with a ten foot pole.

* Censoring my true thoughts so as not be kicked off the Eeyore Couch and put into time out by Staff.
trouble
10:33p, 5/4/24
In reply to jkag89
Can I pour you a drink? Maaaaaaaybe get you a slice of pie?
jkag89
10:47p, 5/4/24
In reply to trouble
PIE!
dabo man
11:21p, 5/4/24
In reply to jkag89
It was as bad of a game thread tonight as I've seen in a long, long time.
RED AG 98
11:46p, 5/4/24
Agreed. I bowed out for several long periods. First losing streak and another relatively close loss.

And yes, primal scream.
jkag89
12:07a, 5/5/24
In reply to dabo man
dabo man said:

It was as bad of a game thread tonight as I've seen in a long, long time.
It comes across as they believe this team owes them something now that they have played well enough to be worthy of their attention and how dare they not live up to their expectations.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 3 of 4
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings