*****Aggies vs. Prairie View A&M*****
48,770 Views | 816 Replies
Sea Pony 07
7:23p, 3/20/24
Let's do it again tomorrow
YokelRidesAgain
7:23p, 3/20/24
Meanwhile, on the Premium thread, the bleeders are beating a quick retreat. Except for a few brave souls, who are standing firm like Pickett at Gettysburg, eager to inform us why we Definitely Suck.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
The Marksman
7:24p, 3/20/24
In reply to YokelRidesAgain
YokelRidesAgain said:

Meanwhile, on the Premium thread, the bleeders are beating a quick retreat. Except for a few brave souls, who are standing firm like Pickett at Gettysburg, eager to inform us why we Definitely Suck.
Bless their hearts
jkag89
In reply to 8e8Ag
8e8Ag said:

Rub some salt in it Morton!
He was definitely a game saver today.
RED AG 98
It's 723PM. Now what???? Guess it's off to ESPN+ to what's happening
zephyr88
Just got home... glad I missed it.

Also glad we won!
fav13andac1)c
In reply to RED AG 98
RED AG 98 said:

So, Morton might've earned some weekend time right there.

That guy just threw strikes. Right down the middle. All you can ask for. Not sure why prairie view didn't swing to be honest.
2 K's looking, one of em on an 0-2 count.
Boozer92
That is why I stay here for the game thread. That zoo is not worth the time
RED AG 98
7:26p, 3/20/24
YokelRidesAgain said:

I 99% quit the premium game threads 4-5 years back and am oh so sorry I didn't find this place sooner. Premium is now totally the Zoo.
MR Gadsden
In reply to Boozer92
Boozer92 said:

wait, there's another baseball board?
Sea Pony 07
In reply to fav13andac1)c
fav13andac1)c said:

RED AG 98 said:

That guy just threw strikes. Right down the middle. All you can ask for. Not sure why prairie view didn't swing to be honest.

2 out of three Ks were on an 0-2 count
BeatHellOutOfTU
How did I miss this whole game?! A 4pm start wtf
dabo man
And with the win, our RPI still falls from 7 to 9. A loss would have been killer.
aginlakeway
In reply to Boozer92
Boozer92 said:

"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
you moran
7:27p, 3/20/24
Never a doubt. Haha. Thank you, Isaac Morton.
RED AG 98
fav13andac1)c said:

RED AG 98 said:

They weren't all grooved fastballs though. They had a little movement. But yes, either way, with a lead or with no one on base just throw strikes.
TAM85
trouble
In reply to histag10
histag10 said:

That looked high, but I think he just wanted to get out of there lol

He was scared
dixichkn
In reply to BeatHellOutOfTU
BeatHellOutOfTU said:

How did I miss this whole game?! A 4pm start wtf
Same here. Just got off work and tried to tune in thinking 6:00 start. FML
TAM85
7:28p, 3/20/24
Can we not give Appel a night off?
mwm
Chrundle the Great
fav13andac1)c said:

RED AG 98 said:

Not hitting the zone was his issue earlier this season so that's pretty encouraging.
PhatMack19
7:30p, 3/20/24
I missed most of the game, but I'm looking at stats. I mentioned in the last game thread that we should give Kaufer a shot at DH. He has quality AB's even when he doesn't get a hit. 1-2 with a bomb and a walk. It couldn't hurt to give him a chance. Thoughts from those that watched the game?
AggieTFA06
7:30p, 3/20/24
A win's a win. I will take it. Hope our team learns and improves from this.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
jkag89
7:31p, 3/20/24
In reply to TAM85
TAM85 said:

Well Schloss tried. Our pitching would not let him give the whole night off. Max did hit a two run bomb, had some issues behind the plate.
you moran
In reply to Boozer92
Boozer92 said:

100% agree. Clown show in there. All game threads in every sport. But yes, also popcorn emoji.
RED AG 98
In reply to TAM85
TAM85 said:

Max started the night catching. Appel pinch hit for him in the 7th and it was a big spot.
SchizoAg
7:32p, 3/20/24
In reply to histag10
histag10 said:

This! This is the team I love. The one that gets a team's hopes up, and then crushes their dreams.
Sadistic much?
Sean98
7:37p, 3/20/24
Oof, just getting out of the Capitol... Thinking I might not go back and read the whole thread.
Chrundle the Great
7:39p, 3/20/24
In reply to RED AG 98
RED AG 98 said:

YokelRidesAgain said:

I 99% quit the premium game threads 4-5 years back and am oh so sorry I didn't find this place sooner. Premium is now totally the Zoo.

It's 90% football fans that don't get it. Every opponent rbi is a game sealing pick 6 and it kills any discussion. It's why I let my extra star lapse for baseball season.

That said, I can tell they're trying to make more of an effort for premium baseball content the brauny q/a almost got me lol
The Marksman
7:41p, 3/20/24
In reply to Sean98
Sean98 said:

Oof, just getting out of the Capitol... Thinking I might not go back and read the whole thread.
Unless you want to read the highly irrational lamentations of uneducated casual baseball fans, I would definitely not recommend going back through the game thread. However, it is quite amusing to see all of them disappear as soon as the Ags took the lead. I know some of them were heartbroken by the Aggies' win.
trouble
In reply to SchizoAg
SchizoAg said:

histag10 said:

This! This is the team I love. The one that gets a team's hopes up, and then crushes their dreams.
Sadistic much?

And?
TAM85
In reply to Sean98
Sean98 said:

I've done that. It is a sickness you have to own.
Killzone3abc
7:42p, 3/20/24
I wasn't able to watch a good portion of the game. How did Johnston do? I saw his last 2 ABs and both were solid imo with the hit and unlucky foul ball. Yall think we might see him or Kaufer get the nod tomorrow?
zephyr88
7:49p, 3/20/24
Box Score?

ESPN still doesn't have it.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 22 of 24
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >