*****Aggies vs. Prairie View A&M*****

48,757 Views | 816 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by jkag89
SchizoAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
trouble said:

SchizoAg said:

histag10 said:

This! This is the team I love. The one that gets a team's hopes up, and then crushes their dreams.
Sadistic much?

And?
Nothing. Nothing at all.

jkag89
The Marksman said:

Sean98 said:

Oof, just getting out of the Capitol... Thinking I might not go back and read the whole thread.
Unless you want to read the highly irrational lamentations of uneducated casual baseball fans, I would definitely not recommend going back through the game thread. However, it is quite amusing to see all of them disappear as soon as the Ags took the lead. I know some of them were heartbroken by the Aggies' win.
Most of them don't really care about baseball and are just here to troll. They'll be here in full force every misstep the Ags might have this season and flee like rats from a sinking ship anytime the Ags eke out the W anyways.

The fans of The Game all believe the baseball gods were just letting us know who is boss since I'm sure we all thought today and the game against Texas Southern were going to be easy peasy nice and easy Ws.

Now let's BTHO Clanga!
you moran
AG
Brauny is solid. He knows baseball.
Chrundle the Great
AG
zephyr88 said:

Box Score?

ESPN still doesn't have it.

They probably won't add it later either, but it's available if you click the stat broadcast link in Lance's op
WC87
AG
FIGHT WIN GOOD
RED AG 98
AG
zephyr88 said:

Box Score?

ESPN has improved dramatically the past few years but still pretty awful for baseball. It's updated live and nearly instantly the game on the 12thman site though.

Baseball vs Prairie View A&M on 3/20/2024 - Box Score - Texas A&M Athletics - 12thMan.com

McInnis
AG
jkag89 said:

The Marksman said:

Sean98 said:

Oof, just getting out of the Capitol... Thinking I might not go back and read the whole thread.
Unless you want to read the highly irrational lamentations of uneducated casual baseball fans, I would definitely not recommend going back through the game thread. However, it is quite amusing to see all of them disappear as soon as the Ags took the lead. I know some of them were heartbroken by the Aggies' win.
Most of them don't really care about baseball and are just here to troll. They'll be here in full force every misstep the Ags might have this season and flee like rats from a sinking ship anytime the Ags eke out the W anyways.

The fans of The Game all believe the baseball gods were just letting us know who is boss since I'm sure we all thought today and the game against Texas Southern were going to be easy peasy nice and easy Ws.

Now let's BTHO Clanga!

Honestly I thought this game might be a fight. On your midweek game thread I said I hope we could handle PV in light of some other recent midweek results.
StinkyPinky
AG
I'll take the win. The bats and pitching delivered when needed
jkag89
zephyr88 said:

Box Score?

Not up on 12th man yet either. Here is the link to Statstracker
WC87
AG
Thanks for PBP turtle meat!
RED AG 98
AG
Seems to be there?

12thman -> Schedules -> Baseball -> Scroll to current game.
yemtig
AG
The Marksman said:

Sean98 said:

Real baseball fans know that on any given day, you can lose. While disappointed that we lost the series to the gators, it happens and that was a really good hitting team. We just need the team to stay focused and learn from these close wins/losses and move on. We are going to lose some games in the sec this year. Tough league. The one thing that makes me smile is how tough the league will be to the sips next year. Gonna be an eye opener.
jkag89
RED AG 98 said:

Seems to be there?

12thman -> Schedules -> Baseball -> Scroll to current game.
Well of course, now it is. It wasn't when I looked.
trouble
AG
Imma turtle meat your behind
W
AG
what a nice comeback

still unbeaten at Blue Bell

still perfect in the midweek

another big hit from Appel
RED AG 98
AG
I had just posted it a few posts above yours so I was confused.
trouble
AG
Lucky shirt still undefeated.

(I only wear it when I'm attending)
e=mc2
AG
yemtig said:

The Marksman said:

Sean98 said:

Real baseball fans know that on any given day, you can lose. While disappointed that we lost the series to the gators, it happens and that was a really good hitting team. We just need the team to stay focused and learn from these close wins/losses and move on. We are going to lose some games in the sec this year. Tough league. The one thing that makes me smile is how tough the league will be to the sips next year. Gonna be an eye opener.

Not to mention, most teams have players. This isn't the 70s-90s. Travel and select ball across the nation has resulted in quality through the ranks. Add in the motivation of playing a top 10 team and you're going to get the best shot they have. We're not perfect. But we're 19-2 with a chance to jump right into the thick of the SEC race. I believe we will.
you moran
AG
Also good to see Schott and Camarillo come up with big hits there in the 8th. Schott's been struggling a bit. But like Claunch, seems to have the clutch in him even when scuffling a bit.
Randy Rhodes
Great win

Is it looking good for tomorrow that we will be able to play?
Randy Rhodes
trouble said:

Lucky shirt still undefeated.

(I only wear it when I'm attending)

Awesome, keep your mojo going
trouble
AG
It's just going to depend on where the scattered storms hit.
zephyr88
AG
Thanks for the links, I didn't plan on missing the game.

The stats tell an interesting tale.

Lots of walks.
Lots of balls in play.
Lots of HR's
Lots of runs.

I'm just glad we have one of those teams who seem to generate more runs than our opponents!

And it's always nice to see that we struck out 12 of their batters.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Wiffle league today and cub scouts tomorrow. Boo

I'll probably be able to watch more of that one since it doesn't start at 4pm
Agthatbuilds
yemtig said:

The Marksman said:

Sean98 said:

For example...Florida lost their midweek game vs Jacksonville
The Marksman
AG
Randy Rhodes said:

Great win

Is it looking good for tomorrow that we will be able to play?
In my opinion, I don't see us playing baseball tomorrow unfortunately. But that just means a double-header instead!
bv86ag
AG
So I take it that it hasn't seen a washing machine yet..lol
trouble
AG
It has not. It's good friends with febreze
StinkyPinky
AG
jkag89 said:

The Marksman said:

Sean98 said:

Now let's BTHO Clanga!
Yep, I've said it before. It's like they don't want us to do well just so they can say "See!", which validates for them not taking the time to follow the team. Now I just enjoy when we win knowing it probably pisses them off
StinkyPinky
AG
jkag89 said:

8e8Ag said:

Rub some salt in it Morton!
He was definitely a game saver today.
The Blaine Minnesota prodigy
jkag89
Yep. Certain sports they probably do care about but even those they'll troll when things go south just for a coping mechanism. Sort of a win/win for them. Ags win, everyone is happy, most forget the trolls. Ags loose, they get their jollies by stirring the pot.
Reno Hightower
Their 44 in our lineup next season.
Strike One
Most of the 2 strike pitches from Morton were located perfectly up and in on the batter with some very late slider action movement down and over the inside corner. Great pitches! Definitely not down the middle at all but very carefully placed. If he can hit those spots with a slider and hit 94 on the outside corner with his fastball, he will do very well!
ReelAg6
you moran said:

Also good to see Schott and Camarillo come up with big hits there in the 8th. Schott's been struggling a bit. But like Claunch, seems to have the clutch in him even when scuffling a bit.
Ali has had some clutch AB's recently.
RGLAG85
AG
Good win for the Ags!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.