*****Aggies vs. Prairie View A&M*****

47,516 Views | 811 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by trouble
Allen76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sea Pony 07 said:

I like the PV uniforms

From what I saw, they all wore their pants and socks the same way. Possibly the uniform was made so that it could only be worn that way. "Uniform"!
jkag89
I hated them except for the striped socks. All baseball uniforms should have striped socks/stirrups.
trouble
AG
Allen76 said:

Sea Pony 07 said:

I like the PV uniforms

From what I saw, they all wore their pants and socks the same way. Possibly the uniform was made so that it could only be worn that way. "Uniform"!

I don't remember noticing that at all. And their coaches looked like hot garbage, like they just grabbed whatever was available in the locker room.
TyHolden
AG
PhatMack19 said:

Not sure if the extra bag would have helped here

That hurt to watch
Agdad081216
This is how a lot of people get ignored
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
Allen76
AG
trouble said:

Allen76 said:

Sea Pony 07 said:

I like the PV uniforms

I don't remember noticing that at all. And their coaches looked like hot garbage, like they just grabbed whatever was available in the locker room.

Yeah, I remember the first base coach looked like he was wearing a gray Tshirt… WTF?

About midway through the game was when I started thinking that there was something different about the PV pants/socks because I didn't see any of them with pants legs down to the shoes. IMO they were cut that way so they could only be worn one way.
trouble
AG
Both first and third base coaches looked like they were wearing leggings and a T-shirt

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.