Ryan Targac

5,153 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by AggieBB
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Chestnut was swinging a bat today
dermdoc
AG
Indisputable truth of life #5

Those who dog Aggie athletes on forums and game threads never played any sports that meant anything.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
trouble said:

Chestnut was swinging a bat today
He may end up being a major factor this season.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
phatty26
If anyone doubts his potential go pull up tape of the almost 900 feet of home runs he hit at Vandy in 2022. I apologize for my confusion on the matter as well. He just needs a dam duck snort Texas leaguer etc to drop to get him going.
phatty26
Thankfully this team is coming together and we aren't even firing on 8 cylinders yet. We may be at 5-6 currently but we'll get firing on all 8 at the end of the year. We are gonna need every kid to contribute in the SEC season.
LB12Diamond
AG
That's probably correct. I have never understood it. The Bryce Foster hate for throwing the shot is crazy to me. He's our only returning 3 year starter on offense. They have no sense at all.
Leto Agtreides II
AG
dermdoc said:

Those who dog Aggie athletes on forums and game threads never played any sports that meant anything.
It's so frustrating that people don't catch bans for it. I would rather see troll posts from the ilk of txaggie2012 than see people bashing an individual player.
BoerneGator
AG
Quote:

Nobody is attacking him but you can't keep striking out every ab and expect people to not be upset.
Semantics. No one cares if you're "upset". Have at it. But do so in private whadayasay? Or buy a star and do it in a PM.
phatty26
BoerneGator said:

Quote:

Nobody is attacking him but you can't keep striking out every ab and expect people to not be upset.
Semantics. No one cares if you're "upset". Have at it. But do so in private whadayasay? Or buy a star and do it in a PM.

Please go back and read the entire thread I'm not trying to bash him and apologized for the confusion. What my point is people are griping in the game thread and I said people are griping because he struck out every ab.
tjack16
AG
dermdoc said:

Or you get the "I played ball at a high level so I know a thing or two"

But the high level is junior varsity high school or 15U select team
powerbelly
AG
I am hoping he finds it again. We will need him this season. Baseball is a funny game.
dcg4403
AG
Bring n WOOD said:

Seems to not be seeing the ball/pitches too well at the plate lately….hoping he can pull out of his slump….

I keep telling my 12 yr old that unfortunately Targac won't playing by end of season. More talent taking his opportunity and he is what he is. Really like him as an Aggie but frankly he hasnt ever been able to reach his potential and is simply very inconsistent. Think he tranfers out.
powerbelly
AG
dcg4403 said:

Bring n WOOD said:

Seems to not be seeing the ball/pitches too well at the plate lately….hoping he can pull out of his slump….

I keep telling my 12 yr old that unfortunately Targac won't playing by end of season. More talent taking his opportunity and he is what he is. Really like him as an Aggie but frankly he hasnt ever been able to reach his potential and is simply very inconsistent. Think he tranfers out.

This is his last year of eligibility (unless I am mistaken)
AggieBB
AG
HuttoAg27 said:

I know he struck out multiple times... again... but I actually thought his AB's looked better tonight than they have the last week or so, especially on the one where he managed to foul off a few breaking balls instead of whiffing entirely during his 7 pitch at bat. 3 pitch k with the bases loaded was tough to watch, though.
Only reason he even touched those breaking pitches is because they were left up.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.