TMF Website

2,461 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by TXAG1977
threeanout
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is anyone having trouble accessing TMF website. All I get is a picture of George Strait. Can't access my baseball tickets.
Detective Jake Peralta
AG
They have controlled access due to the George Strait presale. You have to wait in the queue to do anything on the website (been in line for about 2 hours now on a separate tab). Here's what it says for non-George related business:

Quote:

This process is sitewide meaning that if you are here to purchase Texas A&M athletic event tickets including home baseball or softball games or are looking to transfer your tickets for athletic events, you will be able to do these things once you are past this queuing page. This applies to your current browser session only. DO NOT EXIT this browser session before you complete your task. Opening a new browser window will restart the queue process.

If you are here for tasks other than purchasing concert tickets and would rather not wait, please come back to our site later to complete your transaction or call the 12th Man Foundation office at 888-992-4443 to purchase Texas A&M athletic event tickets.
AgEng06
AG
DAMMIT GEORGE
trouble
AG
Install the app
AgBQ-00
AG
It's good to be king?
tjack16
AG
trouble said:

Install the app

Same on the app too
threeanout
AG
The app goes straight to George Strait.
kevmiller
I guess I'll have to install the app.
I always put my tickets in my apple wallet day of the game. I've been in the waiting room or queue for several hours .
Hopefully it speeds up but if not there are gonna be alot of issues tonight with electronic tickets.

I can't even log into my TMF account
kevmiller
I'm still getting the queue in the app.

This has the potential to be a colossal cluster
trouble
AG
The app isn't going to George for me

BiochemAg97
AG
Didn't y'all get the email on Monday saying to download your tickets to avoid issues this weekend?
threeanout
AG
Same here. I have 17 tickets in my que for tomorrow's game that I am trying to distribute. My 92 year old dad is throwing out the first pitch. Getting a little stressed.
trouble
AG
You'll be shocked to know that I opened it, read it, and downloaded my tickets.
threeanout
AG
trouble said:

Seriously?
MadDog73
AG
I just tried app again and when I try to transfer tickets I am placed in Que for George Strait.
dermdoc
AG
trouble said:

No problems for me either.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MadDog73
AG
trouble
AG
I'm notorious for not reading TMF emails and just waiting on biochem to tell me what was in them
tjack16
AG
Seems like the cluster has come from having 5 different presales on the same days. Could have been planned better
dermdoc
AG
trouble said:

I'm notorious for not reading TMF emails and just waiting on biochem to tell me what was in them
I'm notorious for not reading emails. Or texts. Since graduating in 1977, somebody has always wanted me for something. That is why my ringtone was Beast of Burden.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
RED AG 98
AG
All you have to do is wait it out in the queue. You aren't in the queue for King George, they are just limiting access to prevent the site from crashing. There's a little green horsey thing person that will slowly move across the bottom of the page. When it does you have normal access to the site and can transfer your tickets to your wallet. Which is what the email from TMF suggested you do for all March and April events at your convenience because of this and the soccer game.

ETA: person, not horsey thing. My memory from yesterday has failed me.
annie88
AG
I got mine to work too, but when my phone went to sleep mode, it completely started me over so I took that off while I was waiting and kept tapping it every so often. After that I got it to work. When I had to do it a second time for tomorrow's tickets, I couldn't seem to grab them at the same time as tonight, it went faster.

Rather annoying. But I should've listened to the email. I just wasn't sure if I was going to sell them or not. But we are using them.
RED AG 98
AG
I had exactly the same experience with both things you mentioned.
greg.w.h
AG
tjack16 said:

Seems like the cluster has come from having 5 different presales on the same days. Could have been planned better
They aren't brilliant like that at times. One wonders how they handled auto-scaling, too…
tamc93
AG
I have been having trouble with the app all afternoon/evening. Starts to load and then quits.

No problems earlier in the day and last night.
FJB, FPA, and FAZ
threeanout
AG
So we get zero revenue in ticket sales for the Strait concert, but we are handling the ticket sale.....go figure. I am guessing this is why TMF didn't try to sell tickets to season ticket holders for the first two rounds of the NCAA basketball tourney because they knew they couldn't handle the distribution.
TXAG1977
AG
They sent out a warning before the concert tickets went on sale to down load all of your baseball and softball tickets.
SmokinBourbon
AG
Future note. If it happens again. Call 12th man. They will print your tickets and leave them at will call for you.
TXAG1977
AG
That is why I get paper tickets. Of course I don't sell mine.
texags_99
AG
yeah, the TMF website is very hard to navigate, especially on mobile. It needs to be simplified and made to just work. I get the urge to be fancy and new, but I hate going to the site for information on games and broadcasts because it is such a pain to deal with. Do better 12th Man Foundation.
TXAG1977
AG
12th Man website is the athletic department not the 12th Man Foundation. I agree with your critique though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.