Does GA sell out before games?

1,063 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by ensign_beedrill
Lance Uppercut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does general admission seating sell out before the games, or would there be walk-up GA seating available tomorrow?
trouble
AG
They stop selling online but I'm fairly certain there will be GA available in person tomorrow
jkag89
Yep. Might want to get to Olsen when the box office opens (90 mins before first pitch I think) but you should be able to purchase GA. The few times I've done this recently I haven't had a problem getting a ticket.
bulverdeaggie93
AG
i bought three reserved seating at the box office today 1-hour before game… (section 209)… they always have GA at the gate before the game
EVA3
AG
I don't think it usually sells out, but if you actually want to have a seat you better get there early or have reserved seats.
Bullpen Chias
AG
Olsen was packed out today. Lots of SRO stuff going on in LF, RCF and the main concourse.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Yeah, shortly after the game started, a bunch of college-age guys came and sat in a fairly open row next to us. Maybe two minutes after that, a family came and said that these were their seats.

"What section are you in?" asked the dad.
"I think we should probably go back over there," answered the college kid, pointing to GA, which looked full.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.