*****Aggies vs. Auburn - Thursday*****

68,595 Views | 1097 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by BWS54
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think he's referring to the students in the picture
you moran
AG
Timmy Lupus played for the Bad News Bears. Liked to eat boogers.
RED AG 98
AG
Ah ok. I was lost. Maybe I should just go to bed now.
jkag89
twk said:

RED AG 98 said:

Borderline to be sure. Call definitely could have gone either way without much argument.
disagree. The outfielder had already hit the peak of his jump and missed the ball. The fan wasn't out over the field. Best argument Auburn could have made was that they were deprived of a chance to bring it back in play, but it was never going to happen.
Not saying the outfielder had a shot at catching the ball but IMO the fan touched the ball before it cleared the fence. Not exactly sure what the college rule is about this but that would had almost certainly been called fan interference in MLB and hence an out.

In the bottom of the 6th a couple of plays went to review that were very close (Monty hit on the foot and Monty scoring on Whispers sac fly) plus the Schott dinger (not sure it this was reviewed or not), so does Birmingham not hate us anymore or is it just because we were playing Auburn? I don't think either play had a definitive view to conclusively overturn but I thought that in the past only to see the Aggies get screwed.
OKCAGS
Greatest movie ever.
jkag89
Hungry Ojos
OKCAGS said:

Greatest movie ever.

Funny that y'all brought this up. I let my nine and ten year old watch the original Bad News Bears on Monday. They loved it and begged to watch "Breaking Training" the next night. They loved it too and have been saying "hope we didn't hurt the baby bears!" all week long. So of course they had to finish the trilogy and watch "Japan"too. It was so freaking bad we had to turn it off half way through. I completely forgot just how awful Tony Curtis and part 3 were. It's like they set out to make the worst movie imaginable.
twk
AG
RED AG 98 said:

His arm is fully extended and about 45 deg or so relative to the fence, so it's definitely a good foot or two in front of his body. Good point on distance between the rail and the fence. That is likely the key here.
Took a look before the game. Not a huge gap, but given the arm angle and height above the rail, I feel pretty sure the ball was clearing the fence.

RED AG 98
AG
Thanks. You're probably right. I'm pretty sure that would have been called 5/10 times in the MLB.
trouble
AG
Were you standing on top of the playground to get that shot?
twk
AG
trouble said:

Were you standing on top of the playground to get that shot?
Yep. Anything for the shot. Thats the photographer's motto.
ColleyvilleAg06
AG
BWS54

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.