RED AG 98
9:08p, 4/18/24
UNC NC State is fun. All tied again M8
RED AG 98
9:09p, 4/18/24
Crazy good play

aeroag14
9:10p, 4/18/24
The gators are in trouble guys. Going to be tough to make the post season with their remaining schedule
RED AG 98
9:12p, 4/18/24
Very tired of this Abigail trailer
dabo man
9:14p, 4/18/24
In reply to RED AG 98
Quote:

The first one I saw looked a little campy, and I was excited. Now I don't know. Looks like it might just be a bunch of brainless CGI jumpscares.
powerbelly
9:16p, 4/18/24
In reply to aeroag14
aeroag14 said:

The gators are in trouble guys. Going to be tough to make the post season with their remaining schedule
I'm not upset by this.
dabo man
9:18p, 4/18/24
UNC/NC State tied at 8 after 8.
Been a fun game
On ACC Network
trouble
9:23p, 4/18/24
In reply to RED AG 98
RED AG 98 said:

I was incredibly pissed when they played it several times during our game last week or 2 weeks ago. I get that it was later but kids are up watching baseball.
powerbelly
9:25p, 4/18/24
In reply to trouble
trouble said:

RED AG 98 said:

I was incredibly pissed when they played it several times during our game last week or 2 weeks ago. I get that it was later but kids are up watching baseball.
I hate all horror ads during sports.
trouble
9:26p, 4/18/24
In reply to powerbelly
It definitely led to a few not so fun nights over here.
RED AG 98
9:32p, 4/18/24
This game was always going to end on a homer. Pack walk it off on the 8th homerun of the game to win 9-8 in the 9th.
RED AG 98
9:35p, 4/18/24
In reply to trouble
Yeah, I think it's way too much for regular tv commercial. Sorry you have to deal with kind of junk.
jkag89
9:38p, 4/18/24
Other Thursday Top 25 Scores
#11 North Carolina 8 - North Carolina St. 9
RED AG 98
9:38p, 4/18/24
I think OU at BYU is all that is left, fellow degenerates. Mormons have scored 2 in the 8th but are still down 8-5.
Fat Black Swan
9:43p, 4/18/24
Saw a stat earlier that Nick Kurtz and Jac Caglione have more HR's over the last 9 games than 2013 national champion UCLA hit as a team the entire season.
W
9:46p, 4/18/24
In reply to aeroag14
aeroag14 said:

there's going to be considerable Omaha turnover from 2023 to 2024

jkag89
10:05p, 4/18/24
In reply to Fat Black Swan
Fat Black Swan said:

Saw a stat earlier that Nick Kurtz and Jac Caglione have more HR's over the last 9 games than 2013 national champion UCLA hit as a team the entire season.
The Cags has a homered in eight straight games. chomp chomp is 2-6 in those games.
RED AG 98
10:09p, 4/18/24
In reply to jkag89
jkag89 said:

Fat Black Swan said:

The Cags has a homered in eight straight games. chomp chomp is 2-6 in those games.

RED AG 98
10:10p, 4/18/24
Oh no. BYU with a rally killer 3 run bomb B9. It's a 2 run game now but the bases are empty and there are 2 outs.

Of course the next guy up is an out. Boomer wins.
Sean98
10:23p, 4/18/24
In reply to dabo man
dabo man said:

EDIT - Also, at the age of 52 I still DGAS about most SEC schools, so there's no reason to pull against them.
I don't care about most of the individual schools except LSU. But I harbor a pretty deep loathing of what I believe to be the most arrogant, corrupt conference leadership, and it's the individual schools that enable them, us included. But I love us. So that leaves me to root against the other 13 unless they're playing a few select teams that I like even less. Tech, Baylor, texas, etc
Sean98
10:24p, 4/18/24
In reply to RED AG 98
Quality T.O'D reference
RED AG 98
10:35p, 4/18/24
In reply to Sean98

dixichkn
1:33a, 4/19/24
In reply to powerbelly
powerbelly said:

jkag89 said:

Quote:

Heefner loves DBU and is incredibly strong in his Christian faith. He leads regular Bible studies and prayer meetings with his players. That won't fly in Austin.
I think sippie will put up with almost anything if they win, even a man solid in his faith.

I don't think Heefner will leave DBU to go anywhere. From my perspective he seems to be a man who gets more job satisfaction coaching at a place like DBU than winning Nattys at any of baseball powers and I won't be one bit surprised if he gets the Patriots to Omaha and maybe winning the whole thing.
It would floor me, but baseball is the one sport where a team can get hot and win it all.
Coastal Carolina says hi
Luke The Drifter
6:50a, 4/19/24
In reply to dixichkn
dixichkn said:

powerbelly said:

jkag89 said:

Quote:

Heefner loves DBU and is incredibly strong in his Christian faith. He leads regular Bible studies and prayer meetings with his players. That won't fly in Austin.
I think sippie will put up with almost anything if they win, even a man solid in his faith.

I don't think Heefner will leave DBU to go anywhere. From my perspective he seems to be a man who gets more job satisfaction coaching at a place like DBU than winning Nattys at any of baseball powers and I won't be one bit surprised if he gets the Patriots to Omaha and maybe winning the whole thing.
It would floor me, but baseball is the one sport where a team can get hot and win it all.
Coastal Carolina says hi

Fresno State says hi

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
dabo man
9:26a, 4/19/24
It's going to be very chilly this weekend here in Columbia. Tommy Tanks tanks, and I'm calling on Mizzou to take 2 of 3 from LSU. You heard it here first.

Tonight - Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday - Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday Night - Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday - Areas of frost in the morning. Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
jkag89
9:30a, 4/19/24
In reply to dabo man
From your mouth to the baseball gods ears.
RED AG 98
9:45a, 4/19/24
In reply to jkag89
Agreed. They are already almost done but that would almost certainly put a fork in 'em.
94chem
10:18a, 4/19/24
In reply to Luke The Drifter
Luke The Drifter said:

dixichkn said:

powerbelly said:

jkag89 said:

Quote:

Coastal Carolina says hi

Fresno State says hi

Fresno was basically like a 13/14 seed winning the NCAA tourney.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
W
10:24a, 4/19/24
all season the 2024 team has been chasing the 2015 team -- which started 24-0

this weekend the 2024 squad can catch them

thru 37 games:

2015 --> 34-3
2024 --> 33-4

it was the 6th conference weekend (plus an ill-fated weather delay) that started the decline of the 2015 team. The '15 squad finished the regular season at 43-10 -- going 9-7 down the stretch
dabo man
5:32p, 4/19/24
Tennessee at Kentucky broadcast starting. I have it on mute on my smaller TV.
dabo man
6:03p, 4/19/24
Tennessee hits a 2 run bomb in the top of 2 and leads 2-0 over Kentucky.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 3 of 14
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings