Arkansas Game Tickets

1,988 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Kbeauty63
GKAggie93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm looking for some tickets to the Arkansas Saturday game, May 18th. Looking for 4 tickets if possible.
GKAggie93
GKAggie93
AG
Still looking...I guess no one wants to let go of theirs!
GKAggie93
aeroag14
AG
Try the ticket exchange forum
75AG
AG
If things go right, this may be the toughest to get Aggie sports ticket in years.
dermdoc
AG
75AG said:

If things go right, this may be the toughest to get Aggie sports ticket in years.

Going for nearly 600 bucks on Seat geek.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
GKAggie93
AG
Thanks!
GKAggie93
CrottyKid
AG
I got SRO/Lawn tickets for this game. I'm worried about actually having a place to stand. It's going to be packed to the gills.
StinkyPinky
AG
CrottyKid said:

I got SRO/Lawn tickets for this game. I'm worried about actually having a place to stand. It's going to be packed to the gills.
Count in it. I went to the Friday game against Vanderbilt (parents weekend, but don't suspect Ark will be any less crowded) and standing room was at a premium. And I'm talking about even behind the RF side lawn. Get there early and claim a spot.
75AG
AG
Wonder who has season tickets in Section 103, row 9? They sure are looking to screw some Razorback fans. (Over $900 each)
Charpie
AG
I bought my Arky tickets two weeks ago. Compared to the prices that are out now, they were a steal.
trouble
AG
I saw those.
Hearne_Ag
AG
75AG said:

Wonder who has season tickets in Section 103, row 9? They sure are looking to screw some Razorback fans. (Over $900 each)
I see one for $185.
75AG
AG
For those seats? On Seat Geek he/she/they/it want over $800 for the Thursday game.
Hearne_Ag
AG
Might be different ones, this is all I see.
75AG
AG
Yeah I see that now. Wonder why so low when others are so much higher? Maybe he/she/it/they will be there on Friday and the buyer will have to sit next to him/her/it/ them.
Hearne_Ag
AG
Maybe so haha, if I knew it was an aisle seat, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
jah003
S
Just go out to Aggie Alley if you can't get a seat. It's free and if you get far enough back you can see just fine. It's also BYO whatever you want.
MsDoubleD81
AG
I've got GA tix for Friday. Can you take in chairs or do us 65 year olds have to sit on the grass??
75AG
AG
Butts on the grass
Detective Jake Peralta
AG
If you get in line early enough you'll be able to snag a seat in 202-203
MsDoubleD81
AG
How early should we get in line?
trouble
AG
You should be in line when the gates open. 90 minutes before first pitch
MsDoubleD81
AG
Oh us old ladies can do that!!!!
milner79
jah003 said:

Just go out to Aggie Alley if you can't get a seat. It's free and if you get far enough back you can see just fine. It's also BYO whatever you want.

How does one gain admission to the rec center balcony?
twk
AG
75AG said:

I hope they don't sell because that's the row behind me. Just love it when we have visiting fans who think sitting in the section behind the visitor's dugout puts them in the visitors section.
trouble
AG
Then get them to sell them to me for a reasonable price instead
jah003
S
milner79 said:

jah003 said:

How does one gain admission to the rec center balcony?
You don't. They usually rent it out for the BMA's. Maybe you could just act like a student and see how far you get?
twk
AG
trouble said:

Then get them to sell them to me for a reasonable price instead
I don't know who owns all the seats back there. There are 3 that I've never met the owner (not saying the owner has never attended, but its never the same folks twice, and when I do ask, it's always someone who bought the tickets on the internet--often visiting fans).
75AG
AG
Don't want to open up the "they're my tickets and I can do whatever I want with them" argument. But damn….
twk
AG
75AG said:

Don't want to open up the "they're my tickets and I can do whatever I want with them" argument. But damn….
Well, these aren't the empty seats you see on TV. There wasn't even a row of seats back there before the renovation. Those armchairs are also a little narrower than the ones on rows 1-8.
aggietony2010
AG
So I donated a set of 4 tickets to your choice of game in the Arkansas series to a charitable organization, The St. John Paul II Foundation (they run programs to educate Catholic clergy, form married couples, and help Catholic health professionals navigate medical ethics). I donate these every year, but this year, as of now, they are the cheapest way to get tickets.

The next bid for the set of 4 is $330, and the cheapest in the grandstand on stubhub is at least $200 per before fees! I'd love to see these fetch what they're worth for a good cause.

The silent auction is open to anyone, and closes at 8:45PM tonight. (April 24). You can sign up for a free "Auction only" ticket and bid on this or any other item from your phone.

And, the amount above the value of the item ($150) is a tax deductible charitable donation.

If you win, they'll put you in touch with me, and I'll transfer you the tickets to your choice of any game that weekend. You also get a swag bag of stuff from CC Creations (A&M clear bag, Stainless steel tumbler, bubble gun, two 12th man towels).

It's item #812. Looking for a way to direct link to the item, but in the meantime, the link below will take you to the auction.

Auction Link

Kbeauty63
AG
aggietony2010 said:

So I donated a set of 4 tickets to your choice of game in the Arkansas series to a charitable organization, The St. John Paul II Foundation (they run programs to educate Catholic clergy, form married couples, and help Catholic health professionals navigate medical ethics). I donate these every year, but this year, as of now, they are the cheapest way to get tickets.

The next bid for the set of 4 is $330, and the cheapest in the grandstand on stubhub is at least $200 per before fees! I'd love to see these fetch what they're worth for a good cause.

The silent auction is open to anyone, and closes at 8:45PM tonight. (April 24). You can sign up for a free "Auction only" ticket and bid on this or any other item from your phone.

And, the amount above the value of the item ($150) is a tax deductible charitable donation.

If you win, they'll put you in touch with me, and I'll transfer you the tickets to your choice of any game that weekend. You also get a swag bag of stuff from CC Creations (A&M clear bag, Stainless steel tumbler, bubble gun, two 12th man towels).

It's item #812. Looking for a way to direct link to the item, but in the meantime, the link below will take you to the auction.

Auction Link

Whoa! Tickets went for $1095!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.