GA/SRO/LAWN

1,634 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by MaxRelax
lotoarmy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This "Old" is admittedly a "never miss a game" football fan and a very "fair weather" baseball fan. Out of state, but will be in Houston the week of Arkansas baseball. Already have 4 tickets in GA/SRO/LAWN for Thursday game.. All I could find on A&M site for that night.

Question: Any chance any of us get to sit down? 75, 74, 51, and 50 year olds. If so, how early do we have to get there to sit?
Last of the Old Army
trouble
AG
You need to be there when gates open. 90 minutes before first pitch. 202/203 are GA.
lotoarmy
AG
Thanks!
Last of the Old Army
ensign_beedrill
AG
trouble said:

You need to be there when gates open. 90 minutes before first pitch. 202/203 are GA.
I'll reiterate and say be in line 90 minutes before first pitch. Not parking the car or walking in from the lot, etc. This is shaping up to be a top 2 matchup and I reckon there will be a lot of folks in line for this one.
12thMan9
AG
School's out on the 8th, wonder how many kids come back? Mine is for game 1, but we live in Houston.
Ronnie '88
lotoarmy
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

trouble said:

I'll reiterate and say be in line 90 minutes before first pitch. Not parking the car or walking in from the lot, etc. This is shaping up to be a top 2 matchup and I reckon there will be a lot of folks in line for this one.
Gotch ya. I kind of expected that.
Last of the Old Army
lotoarmy
AG
Is it acceptable for one couple and hold seats for a second couple?
Last of the Old Army
trouble
AG
Normally I would say no but no one is going to say anything to older folks.
ensign_beedrill
AG
lotoarmy said:

I think so. People hold seats for friends all the time. Bring a blanket or something to mark the spaces with and maybe leave at least one person in the stands at all times just to make sure the seats don't get swiped.

I think saving seats only becomes rude if someone shows up and starts saving huge blocks. Holding two seats shouldn't be a problem.

And if you decide after all that you want reserved seats, you can check SeatGeek or on here for tickets. If they're too expensive right now, keep checking back. More people will list their seats closer to the game. If you find some you like, you can get them to use and you'll probably be able to sell your GA tickets.
lotoarmy
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

lotoarmy said:

I think so. People hold seats for friends all the time. Bring a blanket or something to mark the spaces with and maybe leave at least one person in the stands at all times just to make sure the seats don't get swiped.

I think saving seats only becomes rude if someone shows up and starts saving huge blocks. Holding two seats shouldn't be a problem.

And if you decide after all that you want reserved seats, you can check SeatGeek or on here for tickets. If they're too expensive right now, keep checking back. More people will list their seats closer to the game. If you find some you like, you can get them to use and you'll probably be able to sell your GA tickets.
There would be at least two of us there until the others arrive.

I'll probably keep a look at the after market tickets.

Thanks to everyone!
Last of the Old Army
tamc93
AG
Just following for the information that weekend.

We will have a block of 5-6 people Friday night for GA tickets.
MaxRelax
AG
Give me a number to text. I can help you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.