*****Aggies vs. Georgia - Friday*****

89,958 Views | 1567 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by histag10
jkag89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So since there is a double header tomorrow and you have tickets for the nightcap are you going to watch the first game from Aggie Alley?

trouble
AG
Unsure yet. I don't think the boys can handle all day baseball. We might watch the first at home.
RED AG 98
AG
I 'member. You were gonna throw it away on the way out of Olsen I think
annie88
AG
It doesn't really affect the game, but I have noticed this reflection in the new building.

trouble
AG
Max begged me to keep it. Then wanted to bring it again. Then refused to use it the next game. We kept winning so I kept bringing it.
threeanout
AG
Best defensive game I have seen the Ags play in quite a while. Some absolute defensive gems helped seal the victory.
trouble
AG
Something for Pierce to complain about
RED AG 98
AG
annie88 said:

It doesn't really affect the game, but I have noticed this reflection in the new building.

If you squint it kinda looks a chicken on the left bellying up to a fountain with a small bird perched on the right
Sean98
AG
Thanks
annie88
AG
It does!
RED AG 98
AG
CC was definitely amped up tonight! I saw the few hundo's but I missed the 101 live!

Charlie 31
AG
trouble said:

Max begged me to keep it. Then wanted to bring it again. Then refused to use it the next game. We kept winning so I kept bringing it.
As long as it works now, then keep using it. I remember when you brought it out for the first time to the Mississippi State game and we lost our first and only home game. Since Max helped the unicorn to find his Olsen Magic so it could bring on the Ws, it is now all good.

2024 now includes:

Unicorn Bubble Machines

War fish

Maracas

Whatever it takes, Aggies, just keep winning!

20ag07
Really just can't undermine how deep/complete this team is.

Not the best day for Tubby/Braden, but oh look, Teddy has a marvelous day, Gravin lights up multiple times, JAppel calmly does what he always does, Fanta's bringing energy, Prager rebounds. Just a day for most of the boys.

Every time I start to get a little frustrated again with Sorrell at the plate, he flies around like a freaking squirrel again robbing something.

Just a beautiful thing to have everybody else come through when your biggest studs aren't having their best day.
brunsie
AG
TheBonifaceOption said:

Bondag said:

brunsie said:

trouble said:

brunsie said:

Is that Dermdoc behind the plate with the two beers?

No, he's behind our on deck circle

Ohh I thought he was the guy in the black shirt left of home plate.

I think he is a prof or something and does voodoo on pitches.
The drink stirrer?

Yes. I couldn't think of his name.
Conchovalleyag
AG
histag10 said:

Conchovalleyag said:

Had a new born this spring so first game we've been able to go to….officially throwing my hat in the PLEASE expand blue bell like tomorrow….its easily 5-6 people deep in SRO and the playground.

Glad we have such an invested fan base though!

Did you put your newborn in the playground?

Also- where in the Concho Valley?

Yeah not my new born but my other three kiddos…

San Angelo, but really all around! Good hunting and good people!
Randy Rhodes
20ag07 said:

Not the best day for Tubby/Braden, but oh look, Teddy has a marvelous day, Gravin lights up multiple times, JAppel calmly does what he always does, Fanta's bringing energy, Prager rebounds. Just a day for most of the boys.

Every time I start to get a little frustrated again with Sorrell at the plate, he flies around like a freaking squirrel again robbing something.

Just a beautiful thing to have everybody else come through when your biggest studs aren't having their best day.

But, we had to pitch Aschenbeck
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
As a result of a 5-2 win over No. 17 Georgia, we have won 12 straight home games to improve to 27-1 (9-1 in home SEC games) in home games and 37-5 (14-5 SEC) overall.
Hehateme1
brunsie said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

Bondag said:

brunsie said:

trouble said:

brunsie said:

Is that Dermdoc behind the plate with the two beers?

No, he's behind our on deck circle

Ohh I thought he was the guy in the black shirt left of home plate.

I think he is a prof or something and does voodoo on pitches.
The drink stirrer?

Yes. I couldn't think of his name.
I love watching that dude. I thought it was Dermdoc too for a long time but Trouble corrected me. Someone posted a link to a story about him, is true he's a prof. He definitely enjoys himself, some games he freaking sells out and goes all in. When I grow up and get rich I want to be like him
AggieBand2004
AG
20ag07 said:

He's a freshman batting .300 with a 1.000 OPS. What's there to get frustrated about?
Sean98
AG
Randy Rhodes said:

20ag07 said:

But, we had to pitch Aschenbeck
Literally can't tell if you're an Eeyore, or a reverse jinx, or on the spectrum.

Not sure whether to tell you to go F yourself, or to winky face, or to say "bless his heart."
Sea Pony 07
AG
Got the first win
trouble
AG
Just laugh, friend
Randy Rhodes
A little of all 3 would be great
tjack16
AG
tjack16 said:

First daughter born yesterday and she's ready to watch her first Aggie game from the hospital

First Aggie game was a win! She may have looked asleep but she was locked in all game and disagreed heavily with some of the questionable calls made my blue

Sea Pony 07
AG
She is adorable. Congratulations!
jkag89
♥ ♥ ♥
The Chicken Ranch
AG
That's awesome! Congratulations. Before you know it, she'll be on your shoulders, coming to her first game.
histag10
AG
Conchovalleyag said:

histag10 said:

Conchovalleyag said:

Had a new born this spring so first game we've been able to go to….officially throwing my hat in the PLEASE expand blue bell like tomorrow….its easily 5-6 people deep in SRO and the playground.

Glad we have such an invested fan base though!

Did you put your newborn in the playground?

Also- where in the Concho Valley?

Yeah not my new born but my other three kiddos…

San Angelo, but really all around! Good hunting and good people!

I figured as much lol.

A ton of my family is from that area (Wall, Rowena, Ballinger)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.