Beers

1,481 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by 00
gigumaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great game tonight and i know im beating a dead horse but $12. For a beer just too much.
Ed Burleson
gigumaggie said:

Great game tonight and i know im beating a dead horse but $12. For a beer just too much.
Blasphemy. You need to be happy to pay the twelve bucks to honor the 12th Man.

The $24 chicken wraps are doubly red-arse since that price honors the 12th Man tradition times two.

Gig 'em!
gigumaggie
AG
I probably had 15 of em but still at least give alumni a discount or something
Randy Rhodes
$36 hot dogs
Bullpen Chias
AG
The most jarring concession purchase I've made at A&M in the last few years was roaming the concourse as the Choo Choo Churro Train was coming through. After all the hype last season, I figured I'd try it. Worker asks if I want 1 or 2. I say 2 knowing my buddy would appreciate the gesture. I blindly tip 20%. They give me my receipt.: $28.

For two churros! WOW
Charlie 31
AG
Bullpen Chias said:

The most jarring concession purchase I've made at A&M in the last few years was roaming the concourse as the Choo Choo Churro Train was coming through. After all the hype last season, I figured I'd try it. Worker asks if I want 1 or 2. I say 2 knowing my buddy would appreciate the gesture. I blindly tip 20%. They give me my receipt.: $28.

For two churros! WOW

I know...take it to Forum 16. :-P
milner79
A $79 can of Whoop-Ass! ... And that's exactly what we are going to do to 'em, Aggies !!

jkag89
Bullpen Chias said:

For two churros! WOW
The have to pay for all the free food they give the radio and TV on air talent somehow.
StinkyPinky
AG
jkag89 said:

Bullpen Chias said:

For two churros! WOW
The have to pay for all the free food they give the radio and TV on air talent somehow.
This!
Ag for Life
AG
The prices are a bargain for gourmet quality Levy food!!
CrottyKid
AG
stop buying it
Prices will decrease.
Noctilucent
AG
Charlie 31 said:

Bullpen Chias said:

For two churros! WOW

I know...take it to Forum 16. :-P
In the famous words of Professor Terguson in Back to School, "Good answer. Good answer. I like the way you think. I'm gonna be watching you."

AG
Were the churros sponsored by Choo Freeman upping the price?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.