Weather this weekend
1,880 Views | 11 Replies
HoustonAg2106
10:55a, 5/2/24
It's raining right now in Baton Rouge, do we have concerns about the weather this weekend?

I'm so sick of double headers
twk
10:58a, 5/2/24
In reply to HoustonAg2106
HoustonAg2106 said:

It's raining right now in Baton Rouge, do we have concerns about the weather this weekend?

I'm so sick of double headers
Biggest concern is probably tomorrow, although the rain chances diminish in the evening. I think there is a good chance we play games as scheduled (or at least without a doubleheader).
TyHolden
11:19a, 5/2/24
I'm more concerned about them taking a bus down there right now. East Texas / West LA is under water.
Gyles Marrett
11:23a, 5/2/24
In reply to TyHolden
Have we always just bussed to Baton Rouge or is this a new part of the athletic dept cost cutting? I'd rather take about an hour on a plane than a 6 hour bus.
twk
11:27a, 5/2/24
In reply to Gyles Marrett
Gyles Marrett said:

Have we always just bussed to Baton Rouge or is this a new part of the athletic dept cost cutting? I'd rather take about an hour on a plane than a 6 hour bus.
I think Baton Rouge has consistently been a bus trip. They've even bussed to Ole Miss before, when it was the final series (which has happened a couple of time), because they would go straight from Oxford to Hoover.
trouble
12:45p, 5/2/24
In reply to Gyles Marrett
I think BR has always been a bus trip.
trouble
12:47p, 5/2/24
In reply to TyHolden
I haven't heard any real issues with the interstates. There may be, I haven't gone looking.They aren't likely taking backroads like I would.
PhatMack19
1:06p, 5/2/24
An oak tree uprooted and went through my roof. It's currently raining inside my house. This blows.
trouble
1:26p, 5/2/24
In reply to PhatMack19
That sucks.

We've got a pine that needs to come down and I'm scared of it falling every time we get rain like this.
MR Gadsden
3:11p, 5/2/24
Rain? What's that?
PhatMack19
7:27p, 5/2/24
In reply to trouble
trouble said:

I think BR has always been a bus trip.

Sounds like a fun bus ride

jkag89
7:38p, 5/2/24
CLOSE