*****Aggies @ LSU - Sunday*****
108,421 Views | 1813 Replies
CapCityAg89
7:33p, 5/5/24
In reply to trouble
trouble said:

I see no reason to stop

BTW. Kept the tears subtle. So much emotion. Baby girls was screaming on a plane just a few months ago. Treasure your beautiful babies.
trouble
7:35p, 5/5/24
In reply to CapCityAg89
It's amazing. I cried like a fool when the oldest commissioned and graduated on the same day.
CapCityAg89
7:59p, 5/5/24
In reply to trouble
trouble said:

It's amazing. I cried like a fool when the oldest commissioned and graduated on the same day.

I forgot about that. Yea. That would've been worse - immense pride plus fear/anxiety.

This was bad enough. This world is a scary place to send off a new person.
Iraq2xVeteran
8:09p, 5/5/24
I am glad we rallied from a 3-0 deficit at the top of 5th inning to crush LSU 14 and avoided a sweep by LSU. As a result, we improved to 40-8 (16-8 SEC) and 8-6 in road games. It's crazy how we outscored LSU 22-16 across 3 games, but because we lost the first two games by identical 6-4 scores, we lost the road series.
t - cam
8:14p, 5/5/24
In reply to Iraq2xVeteran
Iraq2xVeteran said:

I am glad we rallied from a 3-0 deficit at the top of 5th inning to crush LSU 14 and avoided a sweep by LSU. As a result, we improved to 40-8 (16-8 SEC) and 8-6 in road games. It's crazy how we outscored LSU 22-16 across 3 games, but because we lost the first two games by identical 6-4 scores, we lost the road series.

Is this a bot or a joke post about bots?
trouble
8:15p, 5/5/24
In reply to t - cam
No, he always posts like that. I just skim over it
Cen-Tex
8:19p, 5/5/24
Just thank aggiewilliford regarding his keen prediction about the Aggie bats waking up in 5th inning
Decay
8:19p, 5/5/24
His post was quite informative and useful for inputting raw data into storage I mean discussion and comments
trouble
8:25p, 5/5/24
In reply to Cen-Tex
Cen-Tex said:

Just thank aggiewilliford regarding his keen prediction about the Aggie bats waking up in 5th inning

Her
tandy miller
8:26p, 5/5/24
I'll be at the thur arky game. Come in the men's room and say hello
Agdad081216
8:28p, 5/5/24
In reply to tandy miller
Lmao
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
Agdad081216
8:29p, 5/5/24
In reply to tandy miller
At least wait until the 4th inning.
tandy miller
8:29p, 5/5/24
In reply to Agdad081216
You'll know it's me by the swinging feet
Agdad081216
8:31p, 5/5/24
In reply to tandy miller
Will you be singing too?? This little piggy went to the slaughter. This little piggy struck out.
dixichkn
8:43p, 5/5/24
In reply to t - cam
t - cam said:

Iraq2xVeteran said:

He's basically the Associated Press. Our Booger McFarland. "Back to you, Al"
Girlhowdy
8:45p, 5/5/24
In reply to tandy miller
tandy miller said:

I'll be at the thur arky game. Come in the men's room and say hello

Please bring Chester
Gig 'Em, Ags
dixichkn
8:48p, 5/5/24
I'm down for a little donation to Tandy Miller if he can contribute all the way through Omaha

GoFundMe forthcoming

you moran
8:50p, 5/5/24
In reply to Capitol Ag
Capitol Ag said:

94chem said:

KT 90 said:

tandy miller said:

That's too tall my feet will dangle

Wow, they even have a bigger one:

Gotta be careful with the launch angle.

My first thought too,

Lots to unpack in this thread (no pun intended).
you moran
9:03p, 5/5/24
In reply to dermdoc
dermdoc said:

trouble said:

RGLAG85 said:

Derm, stop flirting!

Why?

Ok this is awesome. You don't get to a certain age and stop being a man.

My 90 year old Uncle was flirting with the ladies until the day he died. Even the fat nurses in hospice care, including the ones that had to wipe his azz for him at the end. (No pun intended).
100% Pure Aggie
9:04p, 5/5/24
In reply to Randy Rhodes
Randy Rhodes said:

tandy miller said:

Agdad081216 said:

Surprised you can stand.

I almost fell when I tried to stand up. You should see the back of my legs

Need to see a pic

Nope.
TAMU1990
9:54p, 5/5/24
Jace's next homer will tie him with Big John. That's amazing.
you moran
10:34p, 5/5/24
In reply to Thisguy1
Thisguy1 said:

I bet Jace and Braden can't wait to get back to BCS and forget all about this weekend.

Jace went 5 for 13 (.385) with 2 homers this series.
RGLAG85
10:45p, 5/5/24
In reply to dermdoc
dermdoc said:

trouble said:

RGLAG85 said:

Derm, stop flirting!

Why?
I just care about you and don't want to see you displace a hip bent over like that. That can be painful.
you moran
10:52p, 5/5/24
In reply to Sean98
Sean98 said:

AggieBiker said:

Aggies1322 said:

Appel with a lot of loud outs
Am I mistaken or is Appel one of the only players we have that swings at first pitches?
We've had a LOT of first pitch swings today. Guys must have had mandatory TexAgs reading last night.

People don't pay close attention. We go after first pitch strikes against relievers and s**tty pitchers. We take/work counts, maybe overly so, against really good pitchers/Friday/Saturday starters. If the Saturday guy has good stuff. And Jac Cags in game 3. Pitch count numbers against top starters. More aggressive against everyone else. We've done this all year. On Saturday we actually started getting more aggressive on first pitches as Holman's pitch count got up there.

I was always an "aggressive on first pitches type" to the point of dogma but Schloss/Early's strategy has worked way more than not. It doesn't always work (either way) because that's baseball.
The Marksman
11:00p, 5/5/24
In reply to trouble
trouble said:

RGLAG85 said:

Derm, stop flirting!

Dirty old man, dirty old man!
Sea Pony 07
11:33p, 5/5/24
BadMoonRisin
11:57p, 5/5/24
In reply to AgEng06
AgEng06 said:

Also, does anyone know the last time, if ever, the Ags hit for the home run cycle?
https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/article/watch-texas-am-freshman-zach-deloach-completes-the-cycle-115365224/

Zach Deloach
Hubert J. Farnsworth
12:17a, 5/6/24
In reply to t - cam
t - cam said:

Iraq2xVeteran said:

Iraq2xVeteran is not a bot at all. He has been a regular on these boards for a long time. Just has a unique way of posting.
W
12:28a, 5/6/24
the pitching staff allowed 16 runs to LSU

but that's actually the second best road effort by the staff in 2024

Florida scored 18 runs vs. the Ags

Carolina scored 11 runs

Alabama scored 24 runs

so the pitching was fairly decent in Baton Rouge
Eike Mlko
12:45a, 5/6/24
In reply to W
W said:

the pitching staff allowed 16 runs to LSU

but that's actually the second best road effort by the staff in 2024

Florida scored 18 runs vs. the Ags

Carolina scored 11 runs

Alabama scored 24 runs

so the pitching was fairly decent in Baton Rouge

Take into account we have them 5 runs the first two games by throwing the ball around
trouble
12:46a, 5/6/24
In reply to BadMoonRisin
Not the cycle, a homerun cycle.
Solo, 2 RBI, 3 RBI, salami.

We've had others hit for the cycle since Zach. In '22, I think it was Jack Moss that did it twice.
Killzone3abc
1:13a, 5/6/24
So I'm gonna take credit. I didn't have the game on once I got to campus and was talking with classmates for like 15 minutes. We had been down 0-3 prior. When I pulled the game back up we were up 4-3 iirc so I left the game off, and stuck with following the game via box score and this thread. Apologies for not turning it off Saturday.
Aggie12B
1:59a, 5/6/24
In reply to Hubert J. Farnsworth
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

t - cam said:

Iraq2xVeteran said:

Iraq2xVeteran is not a bot at all. He has been a regular on these boards for a long time. Just has a unique way of posting.
Multiple trips to Iraq will do that to a poster. I should know because I went there 4 times
Ags83
2:04a, 5/6/24
In reply to CapCityAg89
CapCityAg89 said:

trouble said:

I see no reason to stop

BTW. Kept the tears subtle. So much emotion. Baby girls was screaming on a plane just a few months ago. Treasure your beautiful babies.
Graduated one of my twins this weekend, the other next weekend. Yep, they grow up very fast.
AgEng06
6:32a, 5/6/24
In reply to trouble
trouble said:

Not the cycle, a homerun cycle.
Solo, 2 RBI, 3 RBI, salami.

We've had others hit for the cycle since Zach. In '22, I think it was Jack Moss that did it twice.

Yeah, this.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 51 of 52
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off