Welcome! Please read before posting.
41,394 Views | 83 Replies
Rachel 98
3:57p, 4/27/20
In reply to Player To Be Named Later
Can you flag an entire thread? I have been flagging individual posts (lots of them) but sometimes it would be more efficient to flag the whole thread....
WatchOle
Staff
8:49p, 4/27/20
In reply to Rachel 98
You should flag the OP.
Gig'em, Brandon '95
Rachel 98
7:51a, 4/28/20
In reply to WatchOle
Okay that makes sense, thanks!
Player To Be Named Later
8:24a, 4/28/20
In reply to Rachel 98
I've done that to threads that violate the listed rules and they're still here..... so I can only assume that those guidelines meant nothing.
Ranger222
1:21p, 5/12/20
Serious question: are there still moderators on this board?
AggieAuditor
2:15p, 5/12/20
In reply to Ranger222
Ranger222 said:

Serious question: are there still moderators on this board?
No, they are all here. However, they have been specifically instructed to leave up the things you don't like.
Old RV Ag
3:49p, 5/13/20
In reply to Ranger222
Ranger222 said:

Serious question: are there still moderators anywhere?
FIFY
Old RV Ag
3:50p, 5/13/20
In reply to WatchOle
WatchOle said:

You should flag the OP.
Been trying to flag the OP of this thread but these green posts don't have the flag icon.
Jmiller
11:41a, 5/17/20
Popular opinion is hurting this forum.
ontheway
7:20a, 3/26/21
Thanks TexAgs We needed that.
ontheway
El Hombre Mas Guapo
1:48p, 4/23/21
Why does this forum continue to exist? Does it serve a purpose other than to insite fear?
Gilligan
12:44p, 5/24/21
In reply to El Hombre Mas Guapo
El Hombre Mas Guapo said:

Why does this forum continue to exist? Does it serve a purpose other than to insite fear?
I've wondered the same thing, but there are people who are just now getting Covid and have questions, etc...

There's good information on here for those just now experiencing it.

I agree with you that there are A LOT of scared people living off the fear mongering. That I wish would stop for everyone's sake.
SpiderM85
11:03a, 8/10/21
GenericAggie
8:36p, 12/20/21
Watchole - please comment why my post about Dr. McCullough was deleted? That Spotify podcast was a well regarded Dr. discussing information with over 30 cited studies by world renowned epidemiologists and other doctors.

Science is "the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment."

That doctor observed, experimented, and has taken care of hundreds of patients in clinics and studies.

Why not let the docs on this site discuss the material? I wanted their opinion. I want to have other perspectives. Why not allow that?

[Please email Moderator with any moderation questions. - Staff]

CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 3 of 3
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off