Walgreens says you get 4 free covid tests a month with insurance
2,627 Views | 6 Replies
PJYoung
11:03a, 12/28/22
Just an FYI.

Big Covid outbreak down here the past 10 days or so.

Both sets of parents, various aunts, nieces, nephews, cousins, two brothers and 5 employees.

Probably pushing a total of 20 so far and nobody has gotten seriously ill although my wife's dad wasn't doing great last night with a high fever. He's taking Paxlovid now tho and he's boosted so I expect he will be fine for their 60th (!) anniversary party in a couple of weeks.

I've dodged it so far and I've got a flight to Tampa on Friday. Fingers crossed. Last time I got it right before a 10 day trip to Hawaii and I got one day of the Paxlovid rebound during the trip but other than that I was good.
PerpetualLurker
12:11p, 12/28/22
Can also order up to 4 from the govt. They resumed it a few weeks back.

https://www.covid.gov/tests
PJYoung
8:51p, 1/2/23
Pretty huge outbreak down here in the valley. Can't find Paxlovid.

I know of 20+ people that got it in the past 2 weeks, both sets of parents, brothers, nephews, nieces, cousins, in-laws and employees.

Worst part so far is that it caused the cancellation of my in-laws 60th Wedding Anniversary celebration.
tmaggies
7:00p, 1/4/23
Curious….. how many sick are vaxxed?
PJYoung
12:41p, 1/11/23
In reply to tmaggies
tmaggies said:

Curious….. how many sick are vaxxed?

Maybe just over half? Not sure.
FlyRod
1:53p, 1/11/23
PSA re Walgreens: I found when using their app that more often than not the test order would not go through.

Online using their website, no problems.
CrystalLakeAgbu
8:21a, 8/16/23
Just wondering if this is still going on? I will try to order online and update later.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings