Humpity Hump Day!!
945 Views | 23 Replies
The Fife
5:40a, 5/8/24
  • Mr Awesome's crankiness this morning is getting him off to a pretty bad start
  • 50/50 shot of him coming home with some kind of note about his behavior I think
  • Headed to the main site where I work today, so no need for me to make coffee at home
  • Guess this will become a lot more of a thing after school is out for the year and kids go visit their grandparents half the time

Have fun out there!
ARKY AGGIE
5:57a, 5/8/24
HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!
Slept great last night.
Bracing for another round of nasty weather.
Living on the edge of tornado alley makes severe weather interesting.
After today, weather is supposed to be nice the rest of the week.
Have a great day y'all!!
BTHO bacon bits!!!
Leeman
6:50a, 5/8/24
Are we there yet ?
chiken
7:12a, 5/8/24
I matched with a pretty awesome dude yesterday. Thats all
Geralt of Rivia
7:35a, 5/8/24
Today is my Wednesday
Probably talk to some coworkers later
Eat lunch around noon
Claude!
7:59a, 5/8/24
Yep.
Lex
8:14a, 5/8/24
RyDawgs baseball team won their game 11-3 last night. He got a run and he got a double out. He was fantastic!
But also wasn't home till like 10:15 so I'm whooped. But so very proud.
Have some clothes to wash and a few other chores.
That's about all for today though.
Lex
8:16a, 5/8/24
In reply to chiken
That's so great! I hope he's wonderful to you.
JMac03
8:30a, 5/8/24
  • Got to write annual reviews pretty much all day. Siggghh.
  • Crying wasn't on my list of things to do this morning, but guess it got added.
  • Tortilleria Mi Tierra for breakfast
  • Travel work this evening.

dabo man
8:57a, 5/8/24
DARK and chilly this morning, 56F. Under a severe thunderstorm watch today with a threat of large hail. Lots of lightning outside but no rain yet. Fun weather day.
ARKY AGGIE
9:15a, 5/8/24
In reply to dabo man
dabo man said:

DARK and chilly this morning, 56F. Under a severe thunderstorm watch today with a threat of large hail. Lots of lightning outside but no rain yet. Fun weather day.
They are calling for wind, tornadoes, and hail for us in Western Arkansas.
BTHO bacon bits!!!
dabo man
9:19a, 5/8/24
In reply to ARKY AGGIE
I have a meteorology degree. I love days like this. (As long as I'm not actually hit by anything severe)
ARKY AGGIE
9:27a, 5/8/24
In reply to dabo man
dabo man said:

I have a meteorology degree. I love days like this. (As long as I'm not actually hit by anything severe)
I love thunderstorms, but I do not like the tornadoes and hail. I grew up in El Paso, Texas, and we didn't have tornadoes.
BTHO bacon bits!!!
Ryan the Temp
9:46a, 5/8/24
  • Pups up at 5:30
  • Got a continuance in my FIL's case, so no court for me today
  • Need to finish some score study and annotation
  • Almost done writing "Scherzo for a Wild Imagination" for flute and piano
  • Time to make some delicious coffee
Anchorhold
9:48a, 5/8/24
V-E Day
National Donkey Day
National Receptionists Day
National Coconut Cream Pie Day
National Give Someone a Cupcake Day

I am now accepting cupcakes of any kind.
jetch17
10:29a, 5/8/24
- sup buttholes
- early drive from Lubbock back to midlandia
- still a little shaky
- meetings
- happy hour
- flop
- later gaywads
Ag_N_Houston
11:17a, 5/8/24
In reply to JMac03
I was on the verge of tears all day yesterday. Never actually cried though. Today I'm just pretending no one exists. It's helpful.
Ryan the Temp
11:21a, 5/8/24
Ugh ... my FIL wants me to give him $1800 to get his van out of the shop. I'm so tired of having to throw my money at his problems.
chiken
12:09p, 5/8/24
In reply to Ag_N_Houston
Ag_N_Houston said:

I was on the verge of tears all day yesterday. Never actually cried though. Today I'm just pretending no one exists. It's helpful.
Awww, why?
chiken
12:10p, 5/8/24
In reply to JMac03
JMac03 said:

• Crying wasn't on my list of things to do this morning, but guess it got added.

you okay, doll?
maroon barchetta
12:15p, 5/8/24
In reply to JMac03
Are you being told that everyone gets "meets" unless they successfully performed a heart and lung transplant on the international space station on Leap Day?
JMac03
3:40p, 5/8/24
In reply to maroon barchetta
maroon barchetta said:

Are you being told that everyone gets "meets" unless they successfully performed a heart and lung transplant on the international space station on Leap Day?

Yes, however that's been the expectation the past two years. So I'm OK with that. It's really now about setting expectations of what people think they're doing versus what they are actually doing.
JMac03
3:42p, 5/8/24
In reply to chiken
chiken said:

JMac03 said:

you okay, doll?

Yes. Somebody mentioned to have our team lunch at a specific restaurant. Well, that is the restaurant that I wanted to take my dad to for his birthday/Father's Day, which I never got around to and now never will. It's just a gut punch to know that you had six months to take him somewhere and you never made the time to and now you won't get that opportunity to again. Just made me sad and feel ****ty.
Ag_N_Houston
5:04p, 5/8/24
In reply to chiken
chiken said:

Ag_N_Houston said:

Awww, why?

Work just sucks.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode