Kinds of Kindness
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt22408160/
June 21, 2024
Theatrical Exclusive

The Porkchop Express
3:38p, 5/29/24
In reply to TCTTS
TCTTS said:

It's crazy to me that Moana 2 and Wicked are still scheduled to release on the same day - November 27. That said, if neither balks, combined with Gladiator II releasing just five days earlier, I don't see how this Thanksgiving doesn't break box office records.
Based on the previews and the built-in fan base and the star power of Ariana Grande, Wicked might cut Gladiator's head of by a sizable margin.

Jeff Goldblum as the wizard is some pretty bad-ass casting.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
The Porkchop Express
3:39p, 5/29/24
In reply to TCTTS
TCTTS said:

Finally you deliver some exciting news!

WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
BurnetAggie99
5:30p, 5/29/24
Nicholas Galitzine even jacked/muscled up enough to play He-Man.
redline248
5:37p, 5/29/24
In reply to TCTTS
TCTTS said:

Agreed. But given the holiday, no school, etc, I could easily see families seeing both. Then there's of course all of December for both movies to perform.
Is Wicked really going to be a family movie?
TCTTS
5:42p, 5/29/24
In reply to redline248
What else would you call it?
redline248
5:46p, 5/29/24
In reply to TCTTS
Idk. I haven't paid attending to the rating or anything, but I remember the plot being a little more mature. Especially compared to something like Moana.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 115 of 115
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings