maddiedou
maddiedou
7:37p, 4/13/24
I forgot everytime I till every year petrified wood come eventually to the top

I find about 6 pieces a year
maddiedou
cupofjoe04
7:45p, 4/13/24
Can someone help me diagnose my sawtooth oak?

Planted last year, in Melissa TX. Receives morning shade, afternoon full sun. Has been watered and fertilized.

What is causing some of the leaves on the ends of branches to partially curl, brown, and die?

Milwaukees Best Light
4:19p, 4/21/24
So, what happens if I just put in some onions? Ran across a bag of bulb kinda things at HEB for like .79 so I figured I would try it. Will they sprout, or whatever they do?
maddiedou
6:10p, 4/21/24
I am gonna say yes because of the cool weather we are having

If they have green tops cut them off and plant and water twice a week deeply for the first two weeks then just once a week

Your like me for 79 cents who cares but they should give you at least samll ones
maddiedou
ought1ag
4:09p, 5/5/24
What I picked vs what's left. Got 1.5" this afternoon so the tomatoes should really take off now.

Maximus Johnson
8:57a, 5/6/24
I am picking tomatoes and green beans daily. My gamble planting in early February is paying off. Tomato plants are over 6' tall and all have a dozen or so tomatoes ripening up intermittently.

The contender green beans are year over year the best producing plant that I have in my garden. I highly recommend them if you don't have a bush green bean variety you already like. It is not too late to plant them now.
Serious Lee
9:49p, 5/6/24
contender beans have wore me out. i dont think i would have been much for pickin cotton
DoitBest
11:42a
Will Spinosad take these leaf eaters out, or do I need something stronger?

CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 4 of 4
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings