nacogdoches land clearing
775 Views | 4 Replies
flipper94
12:45p, 5/7/24
Been googling and seem to be some good options but always like to ask here first. Looking to have some land cleaned up, not cleared. Severely overgrown fence lines, underbrush, trash trees and such. Some large areas that have been completely reclaimed by nature.

Wanted to see if anyone had some experience or connections in the area before I reach out for quotes and such.
CenterHillAg
6:41p, 5/7/24
Call Brad Currie at (# removed), tell him his Aggie cousin gave you his number. He does great work and can get it done right the first time.

I removed his # so the bots don't get it, if anyone else wants it let me know and I'll repost it.
OneMoonGoon92
9:49a, 5/8/24
I had to reread your post since you wanted things cleaned up and NOT cleared. My brother has a forestry mulcher and was about to give you his info. Well...if you ever need that post on here to let me know.
flipper94
10:48a, 5/8/24
Thanks to both. The forestry mulcher is probably going to be needed. I'll probably bump this thread in a few weeks as I get a better idea. Going back down this weekend and will get some photos. Not sure what all would need be done. Place has gotten pretty bad.
Side-pocket16
7:30p, 5/8/24
Keith Bookman out of Grapeland is an Aggie that has a few mulching machines he runs on the side.

http://www.bookmanlandservices.com/
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off