Expedition vs Tahoe vs ??
3,342 Views | 41 Replies
Howdy Dammit
4:26p, 5/7/24
Love our 2021 expy. 73k on the clock so far.
StinkyPinky
9:18a, 5/8/24
Having owned many many many Suburbans throughout the years our current Taho will be our last. The quality and reliability just isn't there anymore. We used to drive our Chevy's to 200k+ plus at a minimu m and had neglible issues. Would drive 13 year old vehicles across country without a problem or concern. Last two Tahoe's have had nothing but problems. Icing on the cake for me was on a trip and rented an Excursion and realizes what a better driver it was. The Chevy of old is no longer with us (IMO)
texsn95
11:17a, 5/8/24
In reply to nortex97
nortex97 said:

Sequoia's have a big following, did a rather large update/change I think in the past couple years.
Just saw one yesterday, definitely a design upgrade.
9:25p, 5/8/24
In reply to texsn95
texsn95 said:

nortex97 said:

Sequoia's have a big following, did a rather large update/change I think in the past couple years.
Just saw one yesterday, definitely a design upgrade.

It looks great on the outside but the third row is small, doesn't fold flat and has very little room behind it. Not up to par with the competition, especially for the price.
MrJonMan
7:31a, 5/9/24
In reply to 1agswitchin4lanes
1agswitchin4lanes said:

Have Tahoe and Expedition max.

Expedition has comfier seats and better ergonomics.

Like the expedition much more in almost all aspects, except for exhaust note.

Completely unbiased opinion though, right
Lone Star Pest Control Service, Inc. Call for special Pricing!
MrJonMan
7:33a, 5/9/24
In reply to drumboy
drumboy said:

TSW2012 said:

It's a bit dated compared to the competition but the power train I trust most and the best bang for the buck is the Nissan Armada

You can get a used qx80 for good deals too. 5.6L V8 with 400 hp and lots of 4x4s.

I was talked out of QX80 when we were shopping. Ended up with 2020 Expedition limited.

No real complaints other than transmission shifts life dog poo at times and power steps have had issues. We have the 100k mi/8yr bumper to bumper so not concerned about either really but I don't know if I would buy another or not.

Still love the Infinity but I'm sure the new model is in line with Escalade and Navigator pricing now
Lone Star Pest Control Service, Inc. Call for special Pricing!
1agswitchin4lanes
7:42a, 5/9/24
In reply to MrJonMan
MrJonMan said:

1agswitchin4lanes said:

Have Tahoe and Expedition max.

Expedition has comfier seats and better ergonomics.

Like the expedition much more in almost all aspects, except for exhaust note.

Completely unbiased opinion though, right

Completely
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 2 of 2
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode