**** 2024 Fat Loss & Health Goals ****
33,019 Views | 423 Replies
texag06ish
10:58a, 5/13/24
My weight stayed flat for the first time in 41 weeks.

I'm pissed. I reviewed the data and I have no one to blame but myself. It's ****ing go time this week.

200 is still attainable by 06/03/24 goal date.
bagger05
11:21a, 5/13/24
In reply to texag06ish
LFG!!!!!
Agzonfire
3:47p, 5/18/24
In reply to Agzonfire
Agzonfire said:

Agzonfire said:

Agzonfire said:

Agzonfire said:

Agzonfire said:

Current: 263
June goal: 250
2024 goal: 240

Update. 258 this morning. If I hit goals early, I'm good with that. I didn't want to put out some crazy number that would seem unattainable at the time. Or maybe I go under the goal weights and then slowly gain to where I still hit the numbers. I don't know, I just want this to be something that lasts and not a 1-2 month sprint.

256. 2lbs a month isn't impressive but I'll take it! Going on night walks after the baby goes to bed has been nice. Helps me relax and wind down. I'm excited for when we time change and we can go on walks after dinner again.

251.3 this morning. Kind of shocked as it's been a sluggish month, with spring break thrown in there also. Night walks have become pretty regular and not snacking at night are the only things I can think of for the progress. I've gotten several compliments from friends and coworkers which has been awesome. Hope everyone has a great week!

Still at 251, mostly posting this for my own accountability. Just booked a Vegas trip in August, so I'm changing my goals a little.
I really think that if I keep my current pace and be a little strict on my diet I can get to 239 by 8/15/24. So, 4.5 months, 12 lbs. My only concern is how busy the summer months are, with vacations planned pretty much every other weekend. But that's just an easy excuse that old me wod use!
Anyways, I hope everyone is giving it their best I know it's not easy (or everyone would do it)

245 this morning. Feeling good but have definitely slowed down as it's gotten hotter outside. Seeing people go from. 245 to 200 in 5-6 months gives me a lot of confidence that I can reach and beat my goals. Great job everyone, keep it up.
bagger05
4:44p, 5/18/24
Tweaked the workout program and back at it hard today.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 13 of 13
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings