Ketch isnt messing around
30,519 Views | 202 Replies
AgDotCom
11:56p, 7/27/14
quote:
As the idea of leaving the Big 12 for the SEC became a reality, I was there applauding the Aggies for daring to change their lot in life by daring to be great.

Does anyone believe ANY thing this guy says?

Tom Doniphon
11:58p, 7/27/14
More expert analysis

[This message has been edited by tom doniphon (edited 7/27/2014 11:00p).]
The D
12:00a, 7/28/14
Poor fat stomach stapled turkey tits. So obsessed about a school that is former rivals with a school he couldn't graduate from.
ShullBit
12:00a, 7/28/14
quote:
quote:
As the idea of leaving the Big 12 for the SEC became a reality, I was there applauding the Aggies for daring to change their lot in life by daring to be great.

Does anyone believe ANY thing this guy says?

That was the quote that came to mind when I read this.
What a lying turd.
nuRowdy
12:02a, 7/28/14
Weren't you guys sure that Speedy could sue him for libel? Aren't there some lawyers that post here? Why don't one of you go pro bono and take him out? Seems like a won lawsuit for libel would put that hack out of work.
Tom Doniphon
12:03a, 7/28/14
Go be the Joneses.

Coaching search of a generation.

Tell the grandkids.
LastHamlet
12:06a, 7/28/14
Yo Ketch, just FYI, but Ten Thoughts is being posted on Texags mackbrown

Did you go cry like a little ***** to your fat daddy?
Red Five
12:07a, 7/28/14
The guy literally used 3500 words to say "dumb old ****". And we're the ones who are obsessed.
ABATTBQ11
12:10a, 7/28/14
I'd say someone should tell him to do something useful and kill himself, but he's well on his way to eating himself to death anyway.
doubledegreeAG
12:15a, 7/28/14
Could anyone read that drivel all the way through? Jesus H.

Funny thing is that guy is wildly successful at sucking cash out of the sip fan base.
Tom Doniphon
12:15a, 7/28/14
https://twitter.com/billyliucci/status/493605761092567042
nuRowdy
12:18a, 7/28/14
Luicci!! Don't drive to Austin! He will kill you and then ingest the body, along with your car and none will be the wiser.
ABATTBQ11
12:21a, 7/28/14
Looch: parties with hotties

Ketch: thinks "hotties" are just wings
Federale01
12:28a, 7/28/14
I have never seen Billy get all sanctimonious and pretend he is some seeker of truth, justice, and the American way. He runs a Aggie based fan site and provides recruiting information. Who gives a sheet if he parties with former players and pumps sunshine now and then.

That tub needs to climb down off his high horse. It's both annoying and probably killing the horse.
YellowPot_97
12:31a, 7/28/14
quote:

So, as fate would have it, because I've been reporting online about both programs since 1996, I'm as much of an accurate historian of the program as anyone living today and that truth bugs the ever-living sheepskin out of all of them. Deep down after all of these years, my constant correct pegging of a window that stretched over a span of 17 years represents the only real honesty they've ever received.

When the dynamics between the programs started to shift in the mid- to late-90s in a way that left the Longhorns on higher ground in recruiting, I was the one that correctly pointed it out, but they forever put their collective heads into the sand.

When Mack Brown started to dominate R.C. Slocum in recruiting in a way that could never be reversed, I was the one that correctly pointed it out, but they just love that sand so much.

When their program remained an absolute also-ran for most of the first decade of the new millennium, I was there to correctly pointed it out, but man, oh man, that sand. It's everywhere in College Station.

When Dennis Franchione and Mike Sherman were completely inadequate for what the task of coaching successfully at A&M required, I was the one that correctly pointed it out long before their fans held the eventual uprising, but … MUST… PUT … HEAD … IN … SAND.

Years before A&M hired Kevin Sumlin, I constantly stated that the Aggies needed to create a game-changer by hiring the first black head coach at a major program in the history of the Lone Star State. As the idea of leaving the Big 12 for the SEC became a reality, I was there applauding the Aggies for daring to change their lot in life by daring to be great.

wow the only thing bigger than this guys ass is his ego. literally none of that is true.
Aggball2010
12:40a, 7/28/14
Fat ketch will eat anything that disappoints him.

He's had a huge life of disappointments.
Tommy Pickles
12:50a, 7/28/14
"I created it in association with the name of the player... [30 words later] ...at no point did I ever specifically mention Speedy Noil's name"
YellowPot_97
12:51a, 7/28/14
quote:
@gkketch: Each publisher signs a code of ethics contract @Rivals. No wearing school colors or season-tickets or being a fan. Firing offense

[This message has been edited by YellowPot_97 (edited 7/27/2014 11:53p).]
aginlakeway
12:53a, 7/28/14
quote:
No wearing school colors or season-tickets or being a fan. Firing offense

So how come Ketch hasn't been fired?
p_bubel
12:55a, 7/28/14
People pay for that ****.
redd38
12:56a, 7/28/14
you people sure do love this Ketch guy
Tom Doniphon
12:57a, 7/28/14
quote:
@gkketch: Each publisher signs a code of ethics contract @Rivals. No wearing school colors or season-tickets or being a fan. Firing offense

Guitarsoup
1:33a, 7/28/14
Like baking bread in a pair of socks.
p_bubel
1:34a, 7/28/14
cooperjkk
1:35a, 7/28/14
Such a chicken**** response. Just own your mistake and move on... Instead we get a novel about how he did name speedy but really didn't actually name speedy and even if he did he is really just a scapegoat for ham and those mean Aggies.
AG @ HEART
1:44a, 7/28/14
He just wanted to get this off his chest... Well he would like to get more off of his chest, thighs arms love handles (more like steering wheels) neck stomac... Anyway you get the gut, point point!
Nuke_Ag05
1:56a, 7/28/14
That stable has got to be under a lot of stress by now.....hope keep big guy doesn't suck all the air out of the room when it breaks. He might kill someone.

space_treadmill
2:35a, 7/28/14
GBH is breaking him. I cant imagine his subscibers enjoyed reading that diatribe.
tbirdspur2010
4:52a, 7/28/14
geeeeZUS, I am not wasting my time reading all of that drivel. A tome of foolery, I have no doubt, especially after reading his little "my readers want the truth!" anecdote.

My God, what a chode bin this guy is.
Texas Tide
6:25a, 7/28/14
Earlier this week I posted one of the longest posts on TexAgs and even I think this is too long. At least mine was based in truth and read well, this was just a rant laced with his own propaganda in an attempt to cover his ass from a major journalistic screw up. Seriously, as a former journalist, it is high school 101, day 1 stuff, not to condemn people of felonies before you have some proof. And as a former journalist and law student taking the bar exam in a day, hearsay doesn't count as proof. I got about a third of the way through before my eyes started bleeding reading his sanctimonious drivel.
Waffledynamics
8:01a, 7/28/14
Nixter
8:02a, 7/28/14
Another article to save for your grandchildren, OB subscribers.
TheHulkster
8:10a, 7/28/14
quote:
Let me explain this to the Aggies so that you understand clearly. Me using the word "speedy" (without capitalization, no less) in a sentence doesn't actually implicate Noil in a crime any more than using the word "hopeless" in a sentence specifically implicates that almost every Aggie reading this has evarned every joke ever written about them.

You can call me a smartass. You can say I have the wit of a 13-year old. What you cannot say is that I specifically implicated Speedy Noil's name in a crime because that simply is not what happened. The rules of the English language are on my side on this one.

This is absurd.

He f***ed up. The tweet was wrong and he knows it. His justification for it is 1.) he didn't originate the rumor; Hamm did; and 2.) he didn't capitalize "speedy" and therefore it was an adjective, not a proper noun, and therefore couldn't be construed to mean "Speedy Noil."

Wow.
Nonregdrummer09
8:11a, 7/28/14
That, my friends, was 9.95 worth of material.
Rocco S
8:16a, 7/28/14
Hamm never said anything about it being Speedy.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 3 of 6
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings