Thoughts on the current extraterrestrial disclosure process?

10,551 Views | 167 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Athanasius
Leonard H. Stringfield
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And the associated cover-up?
Eliminatus
AG
Paging Spyderman!

(Or Whatever current iteration he is using)
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
He's him.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Again....thoughts?
deer corn
I just see it as the current workforce's use for excuses why **** didn't get done.

"I dunno boss, but...Aliens."
dabo man
AG
I've done my part to educate my son. I took him to the International UFO Museum and Library in Roswell. The little green men could not have been nicer.

Anchorhold
Because y'all were in camouflage.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Leonard H. Stringfield said:

Again....thoughts?

Tell us how the probe felt, Spydey.
fc2112
There is life on other planets.

They have never visited here.

Hope that helps.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Rough neighborhood here....I once lived there.

Thoughts here:

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter:
1st Director of the CIA (1947-1950)
"It is time for the truth to be brought out....Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officials are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense....I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about Unidentified Flying Objects."
Hillenkoetter, Roscoe; "Aliens from Space", Major Donald E. Keyhoe, 1975

(Please note the "dangers" that Hillenkoetter talks about are from SECRECY not from the UFOs.
James Forsyth
The UAP thread seems to cover this in detail (as you know).
Slicer97
AG
Somebody has binge watched too many episodes of the X-Files.
Leonard H. Stringfield
James Forsyth said:

The UAP thread seems to cover this in detail (as you know).
Curious what folks here on Gen think...different mindset perhaps. Got one on the politics board as well.

Your thoughts?
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG

Just about every board in this site. For years. The same shtick over and over and over.
Leonard H. Stringfield
$240 Worth of Pudding said:

Just about every board in this site. For years. The same shtick over and over and over.
I'm curious or I would not post it. Not nice to derail threads amigo.

Your thoughts?
javajaws
AG
I got one welcome our alien overlords.
Leonard H. Stringfield
javajaws said:

I got one welcome our alien overlords.
lets roll...
Aggies1322
AG
fc2112 said:

Hope that helps.

The statistical likelihood of life existing elsewhere in universe is nearly 0.. so close to 0 that an unfathomably large universe is still not big enough for it to be likely that life exists elsewhere. That being said, if it did- why do we think that life would self aware and conscious beings? It could be a planet full of dogs.
Leonard H. Stringfield
What if that life has been evolving for several billion more years than us? Their mobility hardware might be far different than ours perhaps?

Your thoughts on David Grusch's testimony at the hearings this July?

The gist of it was: "There is a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the US populace which is extremely unethical and immoral. We are most definitely not alone."- 36-year-old David Grusch has served in the Air Force for 14 years and is a decorated Afghanistan combat officer who had earlier worked with the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). (2023)
Leonard H. Stringfield
fc2112 said:

Hope that helps.
Who told you that?
fc2112
Aggies1322 said:

fc2112 said:

Hope that helps.

The statistical likelihood of life existing elsewhere in universe is nearly 0.. so close to 0 that an unfathomably large universe is still not big enough for it to be likely that life exists elsewhere. That being said, if it did- why do we think that life would self aware and conscious beings? It could be a planet full of dogs.
I think it's probably much lower - a slime. But life.
fc2112

fc2112 said:

Hope that helps.
Who told you that?
I don't rely on people telling me things. I do my own math and understand the General Theory of Relativity.
Philo B 93
Aggies1322 said:

fc2112 said:

Hope that helps.

If the universe is infinite, then a likelihood of anything other than exactly zero means there is an infinite amount of alien life in the universe. Ie 1% of infinity is infinity.

HossAg
AG
Aggies1322 said:

fc2112 said:

Hope that helps.

Where are your statistics coming from? That makes no sense.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG

Rough neighborhood here....I once lived there.

Thoughts here:

Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter:
1st Director of the CIA (1947-1950)
"It is time for the truth to be brought out....Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officials are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense....I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about Unidentified Flying Objects."
Hillenkoetter, Roscoe; "Aliens from Space", Major Donald E. Keyhoe, 1975

(Please note the "dangers" that Hillenkoetter talks about are from SECRECY not from the UFOs.

Because I am a patriot and love this country, I will do my part and ridicule ufo dorks at every opportunity. USA, USA, dorks, USA!
Oldfart2
Based on my time on Texags, I'm not sure we found intelligent life on this planet yet.
bmks270
AG
Philo B 93 said:

Aggies1322 said:

fc2112 said:

Hope that helps.

If the universe is infinite, then a likelihood of anything other than exactly zero means there is an infinite amount of alien life in the universe. Ie 1% of infinity is infinity.

Infinity is an abstraction. Only finite things can exist.

The real meaning of infinity is that you can always add more.

Nothing can be infinite in that all possible permutations are captured, it would then be finite, because more can always be added.

Aggies1322
AG
HossAg said:

Aggies1322 said:

fc2112 said:

Hope that helps.

What are the odds of abiogenesis occurring? I'm a creationist, so I think abiogenesis occurring is impossible. I think the only way people/organisms exist today is because God created life. The idea that primordial goop was struck by lightning at the exact perfect time that all the proteins of life were present and perfectly in place, and that the organism that was created didn't immediately die due to the harsh conditions of earth, and that the organism created could reproduce asexually, and that it could then evolve into a more complex organism are nonexistent. It isn't possible. You can give a trillion years of primordial goop and lightning storms constantly striking and there is no chance it happens because that is lunacy.
Philo B 93
bmks270 said:

Philo B 93 said:

Aggies1322 said:

fc2112 said:

Hope that helps.

Nothing can be infinite in that all possible permutations are captured, it would then be finite, because more can always be added.

Now I may not be the sharpest knife in the shed, but one thing I do know a LOT about is infinity, the space/time continuum, the laws of Metaphyics, and how the universe works. And it is dangerous for you to spread misinformation like this anywhere on the internet or in the known universe.
Aggies1322
AG
Philo B 93 said:

bmks270 said:

Philo B 93 said:

Aggies1322 said:

fc2112 said:

Hope that helps.

Now I may not be the sharpest knife in the shed, but one thing I do know a LOT about is infinity, the space/time continuum, the laws of Metaphyics, and how the universe works. And it is dangerous for you to spread misinformation like this anywhere on the internet or in the known universe.

If you know a lot about these things, you would know that science doesn't support an "infinite" universe. Science is based entirely on observation, and we haven't & can't observe infinity.
Leonard H. Stringfield
fc2112 said:

fc2112 said:

Hope that helps.
Who told you that?
I don't rely on people telling me things. I do my own math and understand the General Theory of Relativity.
I see.
HossAg
AG
Aggies1322 said:

HossAg said:

Aggies1322 said:

fc2112 said:

Hope that helps.

What are the odds of abiogenesis occurring? I'm a creationist, so I think abiogenesis occurring is impossible. I think the only way people/organisms exist today is because God created life. The idea that primordial goop was struck by lightning at the exact perfect time that all the proteins of life were present and perfectly in place, and that the organism that was created didn't immediately die due to the harsh conditions of earth, and that the organism created could reproduce asexually, and that it could then evolve into a more complex organism are nonexistent. It isn't possible. You can give a trillion years of primordial goop and lightning storms constantly striking and there is no chance it happens because that is lunacy.

Oh boy
Leonard H. Stringfield
For those who didn't catch it or simply unaware, here is a link to those hearings from this past July. Some very interesting things were said.. Evidently, folks with direct knowledge/hands contact with the et craft materials etc. will be present in the next round of hearings. Sounds to me like these visitors may have moved beyond our math and theories.

Congressional Hearing on UAP (UFO)
swc93
AG
Aggies1322
AG
HossAg said:

Aggies1322 said:

HossAg said:

Aggies1322 said:

fc2112 said:

Hope that helps.

Oh boy

My bad - explain how abiogenesis occurred. I'm not very smart.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.