Thoughts on the current extraterrestrial disclosure process?

10,556 Views | 167 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Athanasius
Ghost of Bisbee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Leonard H. Stringfield said:

Steven Greer
Leonard H. Stringfield
MooreTrucker said:

Gil Renard said:

fc2112 said:

fc2112 said:

There is life on other planets.

They have never visited here.

Hope that helps.
Who told you that?
I don't rely on people telling me things. I do my own math and understand the General Theory of Relativity.

Type those keys baby what a bass ass
Quoting to preserve this forever.
Getting back to this math and physics deal...

I've heard we had great difficulty in reproducing some of the effects of some of these recovered materials from nhi vehicles. It wasn't until we made a "tweak" in one of the equations that progress began to be made. This came from the former director of Lockheed's Skunkworks, Kelly Johnson. I believe it was Maxwell's equation. Evidently, great progress has been made since.
Leonard H. Stringfield

Ghost of Bisbee
AG
What will the Cub Scout den mothers think of this?
Leonard H. Stringfield
Ghost of Bisbee said:

What will the Cub Scout den mothers think of this?
It takes time for the light to come on. But eventually it will. Not unlike the extraterrestrial reality. Some are simply intimidated about things they can't control or understand fully.

Leonard H. Stringfield

Interesting....
Leonard H. Stringfield
NoahAg
Ghost of Bisbee said:

Steven Greer Fraud
FIFY
Leonard H. Stringfield

The Cosmic Roadie has an update on the latest whistleblower.

Some of what he is disclosing is what that "fraud" Dr. Steven Greer has been claiming for years ...lol

kids....

Books written years from now will be all about him and his efforts IMO.
NoahAg
I applaud your commitment to this cause, but I listened to Greer talk for 3 hours and he didn't say anything. It's always the same thing with these UFO people, whether it's Greer, or Grush or Fraber: "Yeah, there's all this amazing evidence... high ranking official told me XYZ... I just can't tell you who, or exactly what... something BIG will come out soon!..."

There's never any substance.
Leonard H. Stringfield
No substance? It's evidence per a simple definition of the term. Information. Whether it's up to your level of substance.....that ball is in your court. Nobody is going to alter that. Not saying it's bad either. We are all wired differently. I'm committed to getting the truth regarding the extraterrestrial reality disseminated across as many platforms as possible. And yes, I'm fully convinced. Perhaps at some point something of substance will arrive. Hang in there.
Leonard H. Stringfield

Richard Dolan refers to information (evidence) such as this as toothpaste. It's coming out and won't be going back in the tube.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Lex

Leonard H. Stringfield
Nervous?
Leonard H. Stringfield

Chris Leyto summarizes the latest Kirkpatrick, Mellon, Grusch saga.
Lex
Never. Let's go! I want to fly the ship.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

No substance? It's evidence per a simple definition of the term. Information. Whether it's up to your level of substance.....that ball is in your court. Nobody is going to alter that. Not saying it's bad either. We are all wired differently. I'm committed to getting the truth regarding the extraterrestrial reality disseminated across as many platforms as possible. And yes, I'm fully convinced. Perhaps at some point something of substance will arrive. Hang in there.
A claim of a claim of a claim is not evidence.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Jugstore Cowboy said:

A claim of a claim of a claim is not evidence.
If it's information it is evidence.

I think what you are saying perhaps is this evidence is not sufficient for you to connect a few dots. Like me, you want to see, perhaps meet a being from another star system or get up close and touch one of their craft.

evidence
noun [url=https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/help/codes.html][ U ][/url]

us

/ev..dns/ uk

/ev..dns/

Add to word list
B2
facts, information, documents, etc. that give reason to believe that something is true:

More evidence:

"Right now, we haven't gone that far back.We're dealing with the recovered UAP that landed in Kingman, AZ in the 50's. We now know the management structure and security control systems and ownership of the crash retrieval. We also know who recovers landed or crashed UAPs under what authorities. We also know that a still-highly classified memo by a Secretary of the USAF in the 1950s is still in effect to maintain the cover on UAPs."

~Chris Mellon, Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in the Clinton administration. April 2024

Leonard H. Stringfield

Here is a video involving the "crashed" craft Chris Mellon is referring to.
Leonard H. Stringfield
The DPIA, a comprehensive database devoted to UFO/ET research

Dr. Steven Greer, founder of the Disclosure Project is releasing his archive. Probably some interesting stuff in this.
Leonard H. Stringfield
UFO News Round-up! Jason Sands, Pentagon Hiding UAP Secrets and More
Drawkcab
dabo man said:

I've done my part to educate my son. I took him to the International UFO Museum and Library in Roswell. The little green men could not have been nicer.

You look like somebody. Were you in the Aggie Band, A-Co 03?
dabo man
AG
Quote:

I was not a BQ. I was a non-reg.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Drawkcab said:

dabo man said:

I've done my part to educate my son. I took him to the International UFO Museum and Library in Roswell. The little green men could not have been nicer.

StinkyPinky
AG
Can we bring Power back?
Leonard H. Stringfield
StinkyPinky said:

Can we bring Power back?
And polio while we are at it.

Here's another story that simply won't go away: is it proof? No. But it is some fascinating evidence.

Athanasius
AG
dabo man said:

Which one is your son?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.