*** UAP THREAD ***

252,404 Views | 3673 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by TCTTS
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Leonard H. Stringfield
Craft photos
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Leonard H. Stringfield said:

Craft photos

"Photos"
Leonard H. Stringfield
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

Leonard H. Stringfield said:

Craft photos

"Photos"
yup
AgBQ-00
AG
So the Malaysia 370 stuff is hitting more mainstream places (in that Glenn Beck reaches a whole lot more people) Have not watched the clip yet but thought it was interesting that it is getting talked about more.

ETA: Glenn actually has Ashton on to talk about the video and what he thinks is happening. About 15 minutes worth of discussion. This stuff is mind bending for me. Makes me wonder if we actually have the capabilities we see here.
TCTTS
AG
Wow.

Ashton also appeared on Kristian Harloff's podcast earlier this week (embedded below), which actually made for an incredibly level-headed conversation, relatively speaking, and is well worth the time as well.

Ashton can definitely be over-the-top on Twitter (though he's finally learned to mellow out the past couple of months), and a couple of his live YouTube appearances in the past have certainly been cringeworthy. But when he speaks as a guest in these types of environments, it's undeniable how much he knows his sh*t/how convincing he can be, which he backs up with all kinds of data/facts/figures. It's genuinely impressive and, if anything, I respect his unwavering passion. I'm still not quite as convinced as he is, but man, the fact that this case has endured for this long (going on nine months now), and still hasn't been provably debunked yet, is genuinely shocking...

TCTTS
AG
Leonard H. Stringfield
The opposition is buying time. Purchasing in abundance. I sense some in congress are folding due to the fear of the implications. But that may not matter in the end.
Agristotle
AG
Our lawmakers are understandably afraid of defying the spooks.
Leonard H. Stringfield
I'd post a link to his "fireside chat" video..but its behind a paywall. Richard Dolan did provide a summary of what was said here:

Hi Everyone,
The main subject I have for you today is probably the David Grusch-AARO controversy, if that is the proper word to describe this. John Greenewald of the Black Vault has been prominent in highlighting this. On the Black Vault website, the case is presented that the AARO office made repeated and documented efforts from June 8, 2023, to January 8, 2024, to engage with Grusch about his claims of U.S. Government engagement with ET materials. This is supported by FOIA documents released to the Black Vault by DoD.
Furthermore, AARO (and, really, Greenewald) argued Grusch failed to cooperate with AARO, despite AARO extending multiple interview invitations directly and through associates, which Grusch declined or ignored, and even after addressing his concerns about handling classified information. There are also text exchanges between Christopher Mellon and AARO's Director, Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick, and a memorandum by Major General David Abba which apparently confirmed AARO's legal authority to handle UAP-related information, countering Grusch's security risk claims. Greenewald's attempts to contact Grusch were unsuccessful. To be fair, I will say that John has tried very hard to portray this information meticulously, and not to make this appear to be a personal thing.
That's the basic argument against Grusch in other words, the implication is that by stating the AARO office failed to contact him, he was (or appeared to be) telling an untruth a lie. And this by implication goes against his overall credibility. Or at least some various comments I have come across seem to imply.
My own position is that there is much I still feel I don't really know to make a determination here. It's obvious Grusch did not and does not trust the AARO office. He's not alone in that regard. Every person I have spoken to who has had some interaction with that office seems to feel that way. Essentially, that it's a DoD mouthpiece that isn't permitted to act in good faith as a genuine tool for UAP transparency. There is also the argument that AARO's claim to be authorized to handle Grusch's information may not be true. Grusch, after all, does have extremely high clearances and I was directly informed by some knowledgable folks not long ago that AARO did indeed lack the clearances that Grusch had, and which they needed to accept all of his information. After all, there may very well be instances in which a non-UAP related bit of intelligence that is very sensitive is connected to the UAP data that AARO says it's able to receive. Or, what if as Grusch has stated multiple times that the most sensitive UAP info is locked away in non-UAP related Special Access Programs (SAP) that are beyond the purview of AARO to begin with. AARO deals with federal government offices but does the office have full authority to delve into ALL of the labyrinth?
To me, without getting a formal statement from Grusch, I am very much inclined to hold back any judgement on this. And definitely inclined to give Grusch the benefit of the doubt, at least for now. That's my opinion on this, but by all means let me know what YOU think.
There are some other interesting tidbits I share in this video, and here are all the relevant links:
Article on Grusch and AARO in the Black Vault.
Newsnation article essentially saying the same thing.
Grusch statement on Instagram, where he says that his security concerns have still not been addressed.
Interesting reactions to Grusch and AARO on Reddit.
Daily Mail article on UFOs over Skinwalker. I couldn't get the video to work. Can you?
Interesting opinion piece by Marik von Rennenkampf on the UAP lies of the Pentagon.
Weird MSN article on Kirkpatrick, allegedly stating he was gagged by the Pentagon. I couldn't see any evidence in the article for this. Am I missing something obvious?
Avi Loeb's bizzarre statement about an ET Messiah leading humanity into the universe. What the hell?
Two tidbits from Instagram that Tracey sent my way:
A step closer to controlled nuclear fusion?
A fancy-looking underwater drone.
Finally, I did a little bit of follow-up chat on Aldous Huxley's Brave New World. It seems quite relevant to our world today, even after 93 years since he wrote it. I discuss some of those relevancies at the end of the video.
Richard

Lemme tack on this link I just came across..."whistleblowers"...part 1 Sounds like it should be interesting.

Vol 1
TCTTS
AG

Quote:

We don't understand what gravity is .. just how it behaves.

We don't understand how/why consciousness exists.

We don't know what/where dark matter is ... literally the bulk of the universe's mass.

We don't understand the nature of time.

To acknowledge all that while simultaneously poo-pooing UFOs/NHI as if those are somehow too far out of bounds represents a spectacular cognitive disconnect.
redline248
AG
I feel like he's wrong about 3 of those 4 claims, but I'm no expert.
LawHall88
AG
Excerpts from an interview with Nicholas Suntzeff, the regents professor of physics and astronomy at A&M:
Quote:

TM: Let's talk about the congressional hearing convened this past July by the U.S. House Subcommittee on National Security. Two U.S. Navy pilots testified that they had seen mysterious objects zipping around them, with no apparent method of propulsion. A military intelligence officer, who had spent fourteen years with the Air Force and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, testified that top government officials had told him about a secret program that had spent decades recovering crashed UAP. He said he had also been told that "nonhuman" life formsalien bodieshad been found in the wreckage. The hearing made headlines worldwide, and it got a lot of people, including me, asking if we were really alone in the universe.

NS: Let's think through this. We are being asked to believe that aliens have flown hundreds of light-years to get here in crafts with fantastic technology. Some of these aliens apparently like to harass U.S. Navy pilots. A few of them get careless and crash-land their aircraft, which seems odd, considering how advanced these machines are supposed to be. And then the federal government finds these UAP and hides them from the rest of the world for years and years.

TM: Are you saying the Navy pilots didn't see anything?

NS: They weren't seeing anything with their own eyes. They were looking at jumpy, out-of-focus images coming from their onboard infrared cameras. In that footage you could see triangle-shaped objects that looked like flying saucers. But the reason the objects were triangular was because the camera's pupil [the shutter] was triangular. Also, one of the Navy jets was flying off the coast of Los Angeles, where there is lots of air traffic. The triangles blinked just like a commercial aircraft did. I looked at that video and my first question was "Why are you guys showing us this? It's obvious that the pilots were looking at airplanes."

TM: What about the military intelligence officer? Do you think he was he lying?

NS: I don't think he lied. But he admitted that he had only been told about recovered UAP. He had no firsthand, verifiable data. As the great astronomer Carl Sagan used to say, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-politics/this-astronomer-isnt-buying-the-latest-round-of-ufo-conspiracy-theories/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Organic+Social&utm_campaign=SND
Leonard H. Stringfield
Some are having great difficulty dealing with what they believe is a possibility. Thoughts for those as things roll out further. My 92 YO nuclear engineer dad claims he would love for it to be true, but when presented with an abundance of evidence....he crawls in his shell. Too much of a shift in the world view. The greatest generation for the most part is ultra patriotic and trusting of their gov. Those folks in Roswell that were intimidated to the extreme was a terrible thing done by the gov. Those testimonies are heart wrenching.
TCTTS
AG
This isn't directed at you, LawHall88, it just drives me nuts when supposed experts speak up on this stuff, who are so obviously out of their depths, lack any imagination whatsoever, and ignorantly apply such arbitrary guardrails to scenarios they're clearly setting up specifically to shoot down…

A) No one is saying NHI has to come from other planets or fly "hundreds of lightyears" to get here. As has been proposed countless times, NHI could just as easily be inter-dimensional, ultra-terrestrial, part of a break-away civilization, etc. In fact, it's becoming more and more apparent that these things potentially have a permanent presence on our planet - and have for quite some time now - be it in the oceans, mountains, or exist in some other kind of "frequency" we can't yet decipher/access.

B) The more complex any system is, the more chances it has to malfunction. There will never be such a thing as perfect, non-malfunctioning technology. In other words, vehicular crashes won't just magically go away once gravity has been conquered. To say nothing of the proposed idea that some of the apparent UAP crashes could be "gifts" of some sort, almost like a test. As in, when and if we're able to reverse engineer it, we've finally "earned" the right to use it.

C) A number of pilots HAVE, in fact, seen these craft with their own eyes. What Suntzeff is claiming is straight up inaccurate, if not an outright lie. Namely, Commander David Fravor of the Nimitz encounter - maybe the most famous and credible pilot to claim witness to a UAP - saw the tic tac with his own eyes, as did Commander Alex Dietrich. Never mind the countless other pilots who have come forward claiming they saw craft with their own eyes.

D) Grusch, indeed, has first-hand verifiable data, which has been confirmed by both the ICIG and members of Congress. Just because the public hasn't seen it yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

In our post 2017 world, I guess I will simply never understand why certain scientists immediately belittle this stuff, and act so threatened by even the possibility of its existence, instead of expressing even the slightest bit of scientific curiosity toward it. It's such a huge tell, one that works to confirm their own bias, along with the status quo, as opposed to engaging in a genuine pursuit of truth.
BenFiasco14
AG
TCTTS said:

In our post 2017 world, I guess I will simply never understand why certain scientists immediately belittle this stuff, and act so threatened by even the possibility of its existence, instead of expressing even the slightest bit of scientific curiosity toward it. It's such a huge tell, one that works to confirm their own bias, along the status quo, as opposed to engaging in a genuine pursuit of truth.

You nailed it here. And this comment could and should extend even beyond UFO. We (as a society) have abandoned the scientific method in favor of immutable "scientific proof". The nature of science itself is disproving the provable. What society tells us is science, isn't.

UFO is a gigantic part of this puzzle but it certainly doesn't start or end there. Climate change. Transgenderism and its affect on adolescents. COVID. mRNA vaccines and their effectiveness.

All of these mentioned items are "settled science" (which is itself an oxymoron). Which is to say they can't be challenged or you're a loon.

Are you a loon? Are we? I don't think so.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
TCTTS
AG
Very well said.
aggiephoenix02
So do y'all believe that some crop circles aren't man made?
BenFiasco14
AG
TCTTS said:

Very well said.

Thanks brother. I'm just here for the truth. And maybe this is wishful thinking but I think we are getting very, very close.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
TCTTS
AG
I would say the vast majority are definitely man made.

But some of the first ones, and some of the more complex ones, could potentially be made by NHI. If only because tests have been run on some of the more complex ones and they've found that the wheat had been altered on a biological level, was broken/bent at perfect 90 degree angles, and there were no visible signs of footprints/entry points. That, and there are numerous eye-witnesses to orbs over wheat fields where crop circles then appeared.

That said, there are obviously tons of "professional" crop circle designers who have come forward, showed exactly how they created the circles, and have made incredibly impressive designs at that. However, in combination with the scientific findings mentioned above, in certain instances those same "professionals" have been brought out to examine some of the more complex designs, and have said there's no way they or any other person could have made them. There are plenty of comparative videos/images out there that show the differences, up close, and it can be pretty convincing.
G Martin 87
AG
Not touching crop circles. Too woo for me.

But this is completely accurate:
Quote:

C) A number of pilots HAVE, in fact, seen these craft with their own eyes. What Suntzeff is claiming is straight up inaccurate, if not an outright lie. Namely, Commander David Fravor of the Nimitz encounter - maybe the most famous and credible pilot to claim witness to a UAP - saw the tic tac with his own eyes, as did Commander Alex Dietrich. Never mind the countless other pilots who have come forward claiming they saw craft with their own eyes.
Of course scientists are right to point out that sensor construction can create anomalies that make ordinary objects unidentifiable. But to assert that the pilots based their reports on the same sensor images is wrong. All of the Navy pilots and their RIOs clearly reported seeing the Tic Tac objects with their own eyes. You don't have to believe in crop circles or ET to believe that the Navy aircrews in these incidents saw flying objects that were not conventional aircraft engaging with and responding to their own maneuvers. Moreover, the DoD believes they saw them too.
Redstone
AG
In the air and slamming into the oceans - facts -

Videos and credible testimonies of something breaking known understanding of gravity
guadalupeag
TCTTS said:

This isn't directed at you, LawHall88, it just drives me nuts when supposed experts speak up on this stuff, who are so obviously out of their depths, lack any imagination whatsoever, and ignorantly apply such arbitrary guardrails to scenarios they're clearly setting up specifically to shoot down…

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. Out of his depth? Did you really just type that about a guy with a PhD in astronomy and astrophysics? He applies guardrails because be actually understands what he is talking about. Maybe try learning from what he said rather than just tear down the messenger.

A) No one is saying NHI has to come from other planets or fly "hundreds of lightyears" to get here. As has been proposed countless times, NHI could just as easily be inter-dimensional, ultra-terrestrial, part of a break-away civilization, etc. In fact, it's becoming more and more apparent that these things potentially have a permanent presence on our planet - and have for quite some time now - be it in the oceans, mountains, or exist in some other kind of "frequency" we can't yet decipher/access.

Everything you're talking about is theoretical. We have little to no scientific proof any of these things are possible at this time. All of these scenarios are just as likely as there is to be a God ruling over us or we're all in a matrix type simulation. Just because something is "proposed", with no evidence to back it up, doesn't make it possible.

B) The more complex any system is, the more chances it has to malfunction. There will never be such a thing as perfect, non-malfunctioning technology. In other words, vehicular crashes won't just magically go away once gravity has been conquered. To say nothing of the proposed idea that some of the apparent UAP crashes could be "gifts" of some sort, almost like a test. As in, when and if we're able to reverse engineer it, we've finally "earned" the right to use it.

Sorry, but this is nonsense. Something being more complex has nothing to do with malfunction. Not to mention that is why you build redundancies in more complex systems, so some small malfunction doesn't cause a major issue. Even then, the idea that we could reverse engineer something so far advanced from us is nothing but fiction. It would be so far out of our current understanding we wouldn't even know what it was, let alone how it worked.

And how exactly does one "conquer" gravity? Gravity is warped space time around large objects. There is nothing to conquer. Einstein figured this out over a century ago, yet UAP enthusiast continually try to claim we have no idea how it works, one again showing their ignorance.

Ok, I'm sure they saw something, but we still have no proof it was anything substantial.

D) Grusch, indeed, has first-hand verifiable data, which has been confirmed by both the ICIG and members of Congress. Just because the public hasn't seen it yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Verified by who? The government? The same government you're claiming has been involved in a decades long cover up to hide the existence of a civilization we can't even begin to understand?

In our post 2017 world, I guess I will simply never understand why certain scientists immediately belittle this stuff, and act so threatened by even the possibility of its existence, instead of expressing even the slightest bit of scientific curiosity toward it. It's such a huge tell, one that works to confirm their own bias, along with the status quo, as opposed to engaging in a genuine pursuit of truth.

He's not curious about the UAP claims because he has such a deep understanding of the subject matter that he can spot nonsense easily. The fact you can call this man ignorant and biased, while completely ignoring the fact that he has a deeper understanding of space and time than you, Grusch, and all of congress combined is astounding. I swear if you all would just spend half as much time learning actual physics as you do watching Youtube videos about UAP you would see how crazy most of this really is from a scientific view.
Got to love TexAgs. When you yourself are ignorant, just claim the guy with a PhD in astrophysics is ignorant.
TCTTS
AG
Ignorant about UAPs. Clearly not ignorant in general. Whatever helps your obtuse arguments, though.
guadalupeag
Ah, my bad. How obtuse of me to think someone who literally studies the universe for a living might have a little more insight on a subject than someone who's expertise extends to Twitter posts and reddit threads.
G Martin 87
AG
Regarding these specific incidents, the testimony of the Navy aircrews, and the DoD's reaction to their reports, yes, the astrophysicist is ignorant. Meaning that he is literally not knowledgeable about any of it outside of the imaging videos he watched on YouTube. No one is calling him stupid. Uncurious, yes.
Sea Speed
AG
Pretty sure aliens already walk among us.
Mr President Elect
AG
guadalupeag said:

Ah, my bad. How obtuse of me to think someone who literally studies the universe for a living might have a little more insight on a subject than someone who's expertise extends to Twitter posts and reddit threads.
Out of the ~300 million habital planets in our galaxy alone, how many has he observed and noted they do not harbor alien life? I'm guessing that that number is pretty low, for a so-called expert. I get it, that isn't exactly what makes him so 'qualified', it is his, hmm:

• knowledge of the endstate of physics
  • viewing lots of space and surely would have seen an alien spaceship by now
  • understanding of Quantum Teleportation Mechanics
  • experience in Alien Diplomacy

I'm honestly drawing a blank here.

Mr President Elect
AG
guadalupeag said:

Everything you're talking about is theoretical. We have little to no scientific proof any of these things are possible at this time. All of these scenarios are just as likely as there is to be a God ruling over us or we're all in a matrix type simulation. Just because something is "proposed", with no evidence to back it up, doesn't make it possible.

I mean, these are still on my bingo card of possibilities.
Leonard H. Stringfield
aggiephoenix02 said:

So do y'all believe that some crop circles aren't man made?
Certainly nothing says that some couldn't be made by non humans. Many of the species apparently are telepathic and when that ain't connecting....who knows.

The stigmata phenomena is another to ponder.
aggiephoenix02
TCTTS said:

I would say the vast majority are definitely man made.

But some of the first ones, and some of the more complex ones, could potentially be made by NHI. If only because tests have been run on some of the more complex ones and they've found that the wheat had been altered on a biological level, was broken/bent at perfect 90 degree angles, and there were no visible signs of footprints/entry points. That, and there are numerous eye-witnesses to orbs over wheat fields where crop circles then appeared.

That said, there are obviously tons of "professional" crop circle designers who have come forward, showed exactly how they created the circles, and have made incredibly impressive designs at that. However, in combination with the scientific findings mentioned above, in certain instances those same "professionals" have been brought out to examine some of the more complex designs, and have said there's no way they or any other person could have made them. There are plenty of comparative videos/images out there that show the differences, up close, and it can be pretty convincing.
I'm curious about those crop circles made where the stalks haven't been smashed and broken, they've been somehow bent another way.

Crop circles are real, folks. Most are man made, but some are not, and those that aren't are important…
Redstone
AG
What convinced me was convincing and consistent testimony, such as Travis Walton. And then … we have videos of something defying our known laws of gravity. I mean, that can't be said enough.
Sea Speed
AG
Idk how it an the first to post this, but Ashton said they arrived MH370

We have Solved the Case of MH370

MH370 conclusively suffered a fire emergency event related to the 487lbs of dangerous lithium ion batteries onboard. This scenario is supported by two videos, 19 witnesses, the flightpath, technical data, and a mayday call.

The plane went dark at 17:21 UTC, the same time Mike McKay saw the plane on fire from an oil rig. Nine witnesses along the coast heard the loud noises. The pilot took manual control of the plane and turned back to Penang, the closest airport to land a B777.

It was recently determined that the radar data shows the plane doing an emergency descent as it turned back, consistent with the fire event, depressurization of the plane to provide the passengers enough oxygen to breathe since the Halon 1301 fire extinguishing devices suck oxygen from the plane.

Eight fishermen in a boat corroborate the descent seeing the plane flying low off the coast of Thailand/Malaysia 10 minutes after it goes dark around 17:30UTC.

At the same time another 777 pilot hears the communication from the pilots of MH370 indicating communications were not dead. Malaysian Minister of Defense proved they had communications by saying in his interview the military knew the plane wasn't hostile, which is only possible with communication. That's why they didn't send up jets. They have withheld classified communications from the public.

We wondered why the plane didn't land at Penang and now we have the answer. The power being out prevented them from dumping the fuel to reach the maximum landing weight. A blog post from Jeff Wise on 5/16/2016 mentions this as does Oleksandr in the comments.

The plane couldn't land on the ground because it had too much fuel so the next option per the flight manual is to land in the water. The plane may have been directed to the coordinates in the MH370 video by the United States military. The crew may have attempted to turn back on the power to be able to dump the fuel prior to the water landing which could explain the SDU logon at 18:25UTC.

The MH370 videos show the true fate of the plane. We can see plane at low altitude attempting its emergency descent into the ocean which is corroborated by Kate Tee the witness in the location where we see the coordinates in the satellite video.

The landing attempt is corroborated by a third source, the China Times only reported mayday call at '2:43am,' equivalent to 18:43UTC in Malaysian local time, roughly the same time Kate Tee saw the plane. The intercepted mayday stated that MH370 was disintegrating and attempting an emergency landing. The Chinese were trying to tell the world what happened.

The tiny amount of debris found is only consistent with this scenario. The plane could not have terminated in the South Indian Ocean and had the debris wash up in Africa. Some of the debris has clear, visible scorch marks on it. An empty B777 fire suppression bottle even washed up in the Maldives.

This story was covered up because the United States used secret advanced technology on the plane that they could not allow to be disclosed to the public.

We have real Warp Drive capabilities.
TCTTS
AG
I saw this earlier and basically laughed at the idea that the case is "solved," seeing as it's so clearly not, and is yet again Ashton being Ashton, with his usual bold proclamations.

That said... he does present a compelling case, and once again, the amount of research that has clearly gone into this is legitimately impressive. He's very, very convincing.

But so much of it still hinges on eye-witness accounts, while he continues to jump to conclusions that might very well be likely, if not all but confirmed, but are still assumptions nonetheless.

I just wish he'd finally team up with a documentary filmmaker at this point and take his argument to that medium, with all of those tools and resources, as it feels like there's nothing much more he can say or do on social media/podcasts, at least until new evidence presents itself. I noticed a couple days ago that Alex Gibney follows him. Gibey is one of the top documentary directors out there, who doesn't at all dabble in stuff like this, but this seems to have caught even his attention. Maybe there could be some synergy there?
First Page Refresh
Page 105 of 105

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.