7,706 Views | 55 Replies
tremble
5:04p, 4/18/24
In reply to aTmAg
aTmAg said:

K2-HMFIC said:

aTmAg said:

K2-HMFIC said:

Eddie Gallagher is legitimately a war criminal who killed people for sport.

Citing him as a source on this is an embarrassment.
Didn't he get exonerated in court? (At least that's what I thought I heard somewhere)
Because the prosecution ran an abortion of a case.

The dude had multiple team members testify against him.
Did the case get thrown out by a judge? If not, then didn't the jury hear the testimony of those team members? If he was so obviously guilty, then why did they find him not guilty?

Because the prosecution promised full immunity and one of the team jumped on the grenade to protect Gallagher by claiming it was him because he had full immunity. Came out as a total surprise and there was considerable reason to think the witness perjured himself. Big rookie mistake.

Gallagher is a POS.
ATX_AG_08
5:41p, 4/18/24
What did he do exactly to be a pos?
schmellba99
5:54p, 4/18/24
In reply to ATX_AG_08
ATX_AG_08 said:

What do he do exactly to be a pos?
Hew wasn't a saint, apparently.

This story shows how easily the media can manipulate things and let the public know only what they want the public to know, as well as how easy it is to sway opinions from the onset.

The ISIS fighter that Gallagher was accused of killing - Gallagher's team mate said that Gallagher stabbed him in the throat and killed him. Multiple pictures were taken by the team with this dude dead kind of like people do when taking pics of a deer right after they shot it - not a single picture shows the ISIS fighter with his throat stabbed or cut. In fact, the pics show the breathing tube that Gallagher put in while trying (even if halfheartedly) to save his life after Iraqi soldiers brought him to the camp. Gallagher's knife was tested as well - absolutely zero trace of blood of any kind, much less the blood of the ISIS fighter on it.

He had some temmates that were much younger (close to 20 years) and who had completely different mentalities than he did. The complaints against him started about him taking Red Bulls from some of the younger team members. Fuggin red bulls. Then it snowballed from there, and the way the Navy treated him was absolutely criminal - including raiding his house in the early morning hours while he was in solitary in the brig, parading his kids out in their underwear at gunpoint, bugging his attorney's email and phones, etc.

This was a political hit job, and a bad one that definitely left the Navy in a lurch.
ATX_AG_08
5:57p, 4/18/24
In reply to schmellba99
I've watched the whole 5 hour Shawn Ryan show episode as well as several others. I'm asking the poster I responded to because I'm wondering how he knows what to be facts.
schmellba99
6:00p, 4/18/24
In reply to ATX_AG_08
ATX_AG_08 said:

I've watched the whole 5 hour Shawn Ryan show episode as well as several others. I'm asking the poster I responded to because I'm wondering how he knows what to be facts.
Oh, in that case - they don't, they are just parroting what CNN told them to parrot.
TxAgPreacher
6:44p, 4/18/24
In reply to El Gallo Blanco
El Gallo Blanco said:

Booma94 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Doesn't he have a very conservative rating/voting record?

Is he an abortion sympathizer like Trump and Kari Lake? No way he's as moderate as Trump right?

Genuinely curious.

I do get some of the gripes, I just think they are WAY overblown. He's not a WEF/globalist "plant" lol. That being said, I hope to watch the OP video when I have a bit more time later. Maybe it will open my eyes...
He has a proven record of using inside knowledge and the stock market to make huge financial gains. I think that says as much about his integrity as anything.
He got a pretty good return in recent years...like some of my good friends have. But do we have any evidence of foulplay? You say "proven". Do we have proof?

Why is it the same people running interference for obvious evil? Some things are self evident. If it quacks it's a duck. If the Republican supports the establishment and gets rich, he is corrupt.
GinMan
4:27a, 4/20/24
In reply to ThreatLevel: Midnight
ThreatLevel: Midnight said:

Crenshaw has turned out to be Neocon RINO globalist trash trained up in the WEF young future global leaders and rising through the ranks in the uniparty political theater clown show.

Facts
aTmAg
6:48a, 4/20/24
In reply to tremble
tremble said:

aTmAg said:

K2-HMFIC said:

aTmAg said:

K2-HMFIC said:

Didn't he get exonerated in court? (At least that's what I thought I heard somewhere)
Because the prosecution ran an abortion of a case.

The dude had multiple team members testify against him.
Did the case get thrown out by a judge? If not, then didn't the jury hear the testimony of those team members? If he was so obviously guilty, then why did they find him not guilty?

Because the prosecution promised full immunity and one of the team jumped on the grenade to protect Gallagher by claiming it was him because he had full immunity. Came out as a total surprise and there was considerable reason to think the witness perjured himself. Big rookie mistake.

Gallagher is a POS.
I assume the prosecution told the jury all of this? And that they could have the others who testify dispute this? And yet they still voted to exonerate?

Edit: reading the Wikipedia page, the evidence is all over the place. Unless you were there, there is absolutely no way you can KNOW what actually happened. You'd have to cherry pick what evidence to believe to come to your conclusion. You may be right, you may be wrong. But I can totally understand why the jury went the way they went.
YouBet
7:48a, 4/20/24
In reply to schmellba99
schmellba99 said:

billb said:

Booma94 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Booma94 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Is he an abortion sympathizer like Trump and Kari Lake? No way he's as moderate as Trump right?

Genuinely curious.

I do get some of the gripes, I just think they are WAY overblown. He's not a WEF/globalist "plant" lol. That being said, I hope to watch the OP video when I have a bit more time later. Maybe it will open my eyes...
He has a proven record of using inside knowledge and the stock market to make huge financial gains. I think that says as much about his integrity as anything.
He got a pretty good return in recent years...like some of my good friends have. But do we have any evidence of foulplay? You say "proven". Do we have proof?
From the Dallas Morning News in Dec 2023:

Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Humble, sold less than $15,000 worth of energy infrastructure firm Kinder Morgan while sitting on an environment and climate change subcommittee. He also traded in Amazon, Boeing and Microsoft, companies affected by defense contracting decisions, while he was sitting on the Armed Services Committee.

So no proof then.
He went from a net worth of almost nothing in 2017 to over $2million in 2018 and is hovering close to $3mm today (estimates). Some of that came from his book royalties, but most of it came from his "savvy" investments.

To date he is in the top 15 or so of congress in terms of return on investment, I think he's around 40% growth year to year. Amazing that he trudges through life as a congressman when he could be a trader or broker and absolutley cash in on such a return.

Aside from that, he gets all kinds of pissy when anybody questions anything about him or a decision he makes. He is vehementaly against any regulation on congress trading stocks because $174k a year isn't enough to live on according to him. Don't dare be a 12 year old girl asking him questions at a public event either, that is absolutely against the rules for him.

Common sense says it's insider trading. Hell, AOC of all people has said that Congress shouldn't be allowed to trade stock because they all know too much.
billb
2:12p, 5/2/24
In reply to YouBet
YouBet said:

schmellba99 said:

billb said:

Booma94 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Booma94 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Genuinely curious.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Humble, sold less than $15,000 worth of energy infrastructure firm Kinder Morgan while sitting on an environment and climate change subcommittee. He also traded in Amazon, Boeing and Microsoft, companies affected by defense contracting decisions, while he was sitting on the Armed Services Committee.

So no proof then.
He went from a net worth of almost nothing in 2017 to over $2million in 2018 and is hovering close to $3mm today (estimates). Some of that came from his book royalties, but most of it came from his "savvy" investments.

To date he is in the top 15 or so of congress in terms of return on investment, I think he's around 40% growth year to year. Amazing that he trudges through life as a congressman when he could be a trader or broker and absolutley cash in on such a return.

Aside from that, he gets all kinds of pissy when anybody questions anything about him or a decision he makes. He is vehementaly against any regulation on congress trading stocks because $174k a year isn't enough to live on according to him. Don't dare be a 12 year old girl asking him questions at a public event either, that is absolutely against the rules for him.

Common sense says it's insider trading. Hell, AOC of all people has said that Congress shouldn't be allowed to trade stock because they all know too much.
Maybe some of yall havent checked your financial statements over the past six years, but going from $2,000,000 to $3,000,000 from '18 to 2024 isn't gonna turn many heads. Thats about a 7% annual rate of return.
Heineken-Ashi
2:18p, 5/2/24
In reply to billb
billb said:

YouBet said:

schmellba99 said:

billb said:

Booma94 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Booma94 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Genuinely curious.

So no proof then.

Maybe some of yall havent checked your financial statements over the past six years, but going from $2,000,000 to $3,000,000 from '18 to 2024 isn't gonna turn many heads. Thats about a 7% annual rate of return.
It's not about the macro numbers. It's the insane amount of perfectly timed bets he's made on some of the biggest individual stock gains. All with having absolutely zero experience. It's that his financial gain trajectory in the stock market is tracking with some of the most corrupt politicians.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
agracer
2:44p, 5/2/24
In reply to billb
billb said:

YouBet said:

schmellba99 said:

billb said:

Booma94 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Booma94 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Genuinely curious.

So no proof then.

did you miss this part?

"He went from a net worth of almost nothing in 2017 to over $2million in 2018 "

htxag09
3:09p, 5/2/24
I think RINO is one of the dumbest terms/criticisms around.

But, have been critical of Crenshaw when he opposed regulations for government officials investing and you now see his returns. Also, as schmelba said, his comment about it being necessary because you can't live off $170k....lol

Then the whole ordeal with his family and United Airlines and trying to pass bills because a dumb employee wouldn't let his wife's dog on a flight.....take your personal vendettas elsewhere
sealyag
3:13p, 5/2/24
In reply to agracer
agracer said:

billb said:

YouBet said:

schmellba99 said:

billb said:

Booma94 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Booma94 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Genuinely curious.

So no proof then.

did you miss this part?

He was elected in the 2018 midterms. You're saying he got $2mm in half a year of insider trader trading? Despite the fact the he didn't make any trades for his first 13 months in office?

oh no
5:00p, 5/2/24
I voted for Jamison Ellis in the primary, but Dan is my US Rep and now I'm obliged to vote for the war mongering uniparty rep's reelection because at least he's not the NY environmentalist running for the communist party.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
6:29p, 5/2/24
In reply to K2-HMFIC
K2-HMFIC said:

Look at you talking out of your ass.

Again.
oh no
11:01p, 5/2/24
In reply to Some Junkie Cosmonaut
Are the brainwashed masses talking out of their ass or do they list repeat the line, end quote, pause, salute the marines?
Clavell
10:34p, 5/3/24
Since everyone else is bashing him, put me down as big fan. Love his podcast. Would vote for him over Trump or Biden.

As far as RINO it applies to any average Republican of the 1980s to 2010s. It is the GOP that has changed.
jt2hunt
11:18p, 5/3/24
He is a better stock picker than pelosi!
Urban Ag
12:08a, 5/4/24
I'm not sure what to think of Crenshaw anymore to be honest. Not against him, not a fan either.

But this thread title makes me laugh every time I see it.
agracer
6:04p, 5/5/24
In reply to sealyag
sealyag said:

agracer said:

billb said:

YouBet said:

schmellba99 said:

billb said:

Booma94 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Booma94 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Genuinely curious.

So no proof then.

did you miss this part?

He was elected in the 2018 midterms. You're saying he got $2mm in half a year of insider trader trading? Despite the fact the he didn't make any trades for his first 13 months in office?
Honestly I was just quoting the OP. I don't live in Texas and don't follow Crenshaw at all.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 2 of 2
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings