John Eastman recounts how he got involved in 2020 election contests

6,076 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by oh no
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

The reporting on this complicated, layered court ruling was terrible. They made it appear that Paxton lost everything.

None of the reporting delved into WHY the state bar is trying to take away Paxton's license. But the reasons are very similar to Eastman's case. Paxton filed a lawsuit alleging the election in Pennsylvania was fraud and listed reasons. For that, he is being disbarred?

I will add that I am not a Paxton fanboy either. However, this supports Eastman's argument, that if the Left continues to do this to Republican attorneys we will have no more Republican attorneys left nor will be have an adversarial legal system in regards to ballot integrity (not that we have seen any of that yet so far for the Nov 2020 election anyway).
Horrid reporting. But if this proceeding is against Paxton for filing the Supreme Court case about the illegality in other states during the 2020 election, that is an official act that he, as the state AG has the authority to do, not in his private capacity as a licensed attorney working for a private client.

Agree that is screwy as hell.
Ellis Wyatt
sanangelo said:

I will add that I am not a Paxton fanboy either. However, this supports Eastman's argument, that if the Left continues to do this to Republican attorneys we will have no more Republican attorneys left nor will be have an adversarial legal system in regards to ballot integrity (not that we have seen any of that yet so far for the Nov 2020 election anyway).
This kind of bull**** has never applied to democrats. People absolutely have the right to legally challenge elections and have since the dawn of the Republic. Democrats do it every single time they lose.

Again, Stalinism.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Very screwy and a bad bad bad idea in a red state like Texas. If the bar keeps up stunts like this, the legislature will take away its ability to self-regulate.
richardag
PA24 said:

richardag said:

aggiehawg
Quote from the article;
  • To this day, there are 120,000 more votes that were cast in Pennsylvania than their records show voters who have cast votes. Think about that: 120,000 more votes than voters who cast votes. The margin in Pennsylvania was 80,000.
Where are the journalists @ABC, CBS, NBC?
I remember when the polls closed, Trump had a commanding lead in Penn, over 400K.

Took them a week to steal it.

Where was the Republican leadership outcry....they were like the folks watching the sheriff get horse whipped in the movie High Plain Drifter.
Afraid of reprisals, Hatred for President Trump, Fear of exposure to insider shenanigans?
I am not sure why they remained for the most part absent.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
richardag
PA24 said:

"The most troubling aspect of it, to me, was that the law required that the signature match the registration signature. Secretary Raffensperger's settlement agreement required three people to unanimously agree that the signature did not match, and it had to be a Democrat, a Republican and somebody else, so you were never going to get the unanimous agreement. That means no signature was ever going to get disqualified and in Fulton County, election officials did not even bother conducting signature verification".

In full view For all to see and no laws were broken as Sec of State approved the deal months before the election.
I am not sure he had the legal authority to change the rules.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
aggiehawg
AG
ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

Very screwy and a bad bad bad idea in a red state like Texas. If the bar keeps up stunts like this, the legislature will take away its ability to self-regulate.
Maybe they should? Never thought I'd say that but it really does appear we have lost the professionals from the profession. very sad to see.
aggiehawg
AG
Harry Haury, cyber expert explains how Help America Vote Act was drafted using the imaging processes then utilized by banks to process checks, that of a very low error rate. And how HAVA has not been followed for a long time.

Part I on rumble

Part II on rumble.
oh no
AG
Quote:

no laws were broken
useful idiots will defend the Marxist tactics until the regime turns on them. All is well when they think the all too powerful overstepping regime is on their team. Here to help!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.