Barr will vote for Trump, hopefully more never Trump voters do the same.

4,172 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by TRADUCTOR
f1ghtintexasaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Teslag said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Teslag said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Old McDonald said:

RafterAg223 said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Nope. No, thanks.
You will seriously sit here and say that this vegetable puppet pushing nothing but extreme leftist policies fed to him by his leftist puppet masters behind the curtain, is a better alternative?

Unreal.

That poster is liberal that supports liberal ideology. He doesn't care who the Democrat nominee is.

LOL

Well, that's a first for me! You might want to go read some of my other posts, before you go throwing around the liberal label.

I'll just write in Rand like I did last time.

And for those of your freaking out, I live in TX and my vote won't matter.

I was referring to Old Macdonald, not you.

My bad.
AggieMD95
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

Old McDonald said:

RafterAg223 said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Nope. No, thanks.
You will seriously sit here and say that this vegetable puppet pushing nothing but extreme leftist policies fed to him by his leftist puppet masters behind the curtain, is a better alternative?

Unreal.

He wants more drag queen brunches n story hrs
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

Hopefully zero people on this forum take you seriously going fwd.

Wait…who took him seriously up to this point? Obvious troll is obvious.
ProgN
f1ghtintexasaggie said:

I guess you missed where several blue states have banded together to have their electors cast their votes for the popular vote winner, regardless of the way their state's results. I don't know if it's in effect, but it is a coalition that is forming. In that scenario, then yes, your vote matters.
richardag
Ag87H2O said:

"At this point, there is little difference in their levels of dumb****ery."

I get your frustration and share it on many issues, Ukraine included. But despite all that, there is a huge difference in how this country would be run between Biden and Trump.

Just the reduction in overall regulations, support of the O&G industry and stopping all the green agenda nonsense, securing the border, and conservative court picks is enough to justify a vote for Trump.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
TexAgs91
AG
f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Texas is a purple state. For a red state, see Florida.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
RafterAg223
AG
Old McDonald said:

RafterAg223 said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Nope. No, thanks.

YES, you clearly hate this country and everything the American experiment stood/stands for. Or, you are just a massive troll on this site. Hopefully it is the latter. How you can be in favor of an absolute litany of anti American/anti freedom policies is mind boggling.
Barnyard96
AG
Urban Ag said:

BigRobSA said:

I posted the other day that I was thinking of voting liberal, for once, and voting Trump.

His idiocy today of supporting wasting MORE money on Ukraine flipped me back to a no.

He started us down the inflationary spiral, Biden cranked it up a ton of notches. Biden has thrown tens of billions away on Ukraine. Trump wants to do even more.

At this point, there is little difference in their levels of dumb****ery.

4 years of no PotUS would be better than either dementia-addled, liberal ****tard.

the border

the difference is undeniable

And the Supreme Court
FCBlitz
f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Nope. No, thanks.

Why would you say that? I have a good idea why….but why?
aggieforester05
AG
f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Nope. No, thanks.

Unbelievably foolish even if you hate Trump. There's so much more to a Republican administration than just the man on top. Nominations, confirmations, EOs and veto power should be enough. The Democrats, their followers, their propagandists and those that fund them loathe everything that it means to be an American and are working overtime to tear this country down and weaponize every institution against conservative America. Any freedom loving American should be doing whatever they can to put a stop to or at least slow down this madness. Yes we should expect better candidates than Trump, but the time to make that change was in the primary. Sitting out of the general election because you're butthurt over the primary is a prime example of cutting off your nose to spite your face. It's also exactly what the scum bag Democrats want you to do and why they've been shoving propaganda down our throats at unprecedented levels for the last decade.
JR Ewingford
I'm not a Trump supporter anymore but Ill be damned If Ill vote like some of the ****ing ******s on here for Biden. Biggest piece of **** ever who I'd wish keel over as soon as possible.
MediAg13
AG
Urban Ag said:

BigRobSA said:

I posted the other day that I was thinking of voting liberal, for once, and voting Trump.

His idiocy today of supporting wasting MORE money on Ukraine flipped me back to a no.

He started us down the inflationary spiral, Biden cranked it up a ton of notches. Biden has thrown tens of billions away on Ukraine. Trump wants to do even more.

4 years of no PotUS would be better than either dementia-addled, liberal ****tard.

the border

the difference is undeniable
This is the correct answer. Neither candidate has proven to be a good person, Trump is further left than many here would prefer. But the border is an undeniable differentiator, and I don't think 4 more years of an open border is survivable.
agracer
AG
BigRobSA said:

no, he didn't Congress did that in 2000 and it got 10x worse starting in 2008 with no budget ever being passed, just continuing resolutions.
BigRobSA
agracer said:

BigRobSA said:

no, he didn't Congress did that in 2000 and it got 10x worse starting in 2008 with no budget ever being passed, just continuing resolutions.

Yes. He did. He did more spending in 4 yrs than Obama's dumb ass in 8. Trump is a fiscal liberal. This isn't news. Biden's handlers are, too. All dumbasses.
Hungry Ojos
Slicer97 said:

Old McDonald said:

RafterAg223 said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Nope. No, thanks.

I have some thoughts here, but posting them would get me banned again. I pity you.

I'm with you, but then I have to remind myself that this individual also thinks men can pregnant so am I really concerned without what he thinks?
Ags77
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

Ags77 said:

I totally get the Former Attorney General's stance and decision, but for me and my family.. it's a hard NO.

For me, it's also a hard NO for Biden as well.
Which NO is harder?

Dead heat, lol. 0% chance I'm voting for either.
AggieVictor10
AG
Voting 3rd party.
Old McDonald
El Gallo Blanco said:

Old McDonald said:

TexAgs91 said:

Unless you're a communist, this is trolling
joe biden is a better choice for president than donald trump, no trolling

Would be a lot cooler if you were trolling. This tells us all we need to know about you.

biden is a better choice than trump and i'm not embarrassed to say so, which is more than can be said for barr. if that means i lose what nonexistent respect i had from a poster who's been permabanned multiple times for abhorrent bigotry, that only strengthens my resolve.
NE PA Ag
Old McDonald said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Old McDonald said:

TexAgs91 said:

Would be a lot cooler if you were trolling. This tells us all we need to know about you.

biden is a better choice than trump and i'm not embarrassed to say so, which is more than can be said for barr. if that means i lose what nonexistent respect i had from a poster who's been permabanned multiple times for abhorrent bigotry, that only strengthens my resolve.

Let's hear your top 4 policies where you think Biden is the better choice because you agree with those policies over Trump's stances.

For me I'll vote for Trump because of the border, energy independence versus green new deal, dei wokism rampant with the current administration and who each would pick as Supreme Court nominees.
Ellis Wyatt
Old McDonald said:

BigRobSA
Old McDonald said:

biden is a better choice than trump and i'm not embarrassed to say so,

LOL

Shirley, you can't be serious.

Trump is an absolute moron; a fiscally liberal piece of human filth as a man.

That being said, Biden makes him look like a Holy savant.
bobbranco
AG
ts5641
This is the way. If you have to hold your breath while you do it, just do it. The alternative is full blow Marxism.
BMX Bandit
The man can be pretty dang funny at times

BigRobSA
BMX Bandit said:

Does KrYsTal write his posts? Good lawd, that man can't use correct grammar and capitalizations.
nortex97
AG
Every thinking person will vote for Trump in November, whether they admit it or not.
TXAG 05
AG
Still waiting on Old McDonald's examples of how Biden is a better candidate than Trump.

BigRobSA
TXAG 05 said:

Still waiting on Old McDonald's examples of how Biden is a better candidate than Trump.

No, you're not....he's given it. Let me quote it for you:

"

"

Those are all of his demonstrable reasons that B > T.
El Gallo Blanco
Old McDonald said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Old McDonald said:

TexAgs91 said:

Oh yeah, you're the one who lied and told the entertainment board I "compared blacks to monkeys" (your words) and couldn't back it up. Clearly insane.
Im Gipper
Weak, Slow Moving, Lethargic, Gutless, and Lazy Barr!

I'm Gipper
TRADUCTOR
BMX Bandit said:

That is gold. Besides Barr being Weak, Slow Moving, -Lethargic, Gutless; he is a dumb ass, wholly responsible for cancelling his own vote exponentially. Sold USA second hand for corrupt elections to the vile swine.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.