Barr will vote for Trump, hopefully more never Trump voters do the same.

4,178 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by TRADUCTOR
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bill Barr says he will back Trump in 2024 because the 'far left' is a bigger threat to democracy (despite calling him a crook and saying he would jump off a bridge if Donald was the nominee) | Daily Mail Online

Quote:

Former Trump attorney general Bill Barr announced that he will support Trump in November, after quitting in the last days of his administration and denouncing Trump repeatedly in public over his actions leading up to January 6.

Barr, 73, made the comments on Fox News after telling NBC flat out last year that 'I have made clear that I strongly oppose Trump for the nomination and will not endorse Trump.'

The longtime Republican also indicated how had struggled with the binary choice being presented by the two major party candidates. 'I'll jump off that bridge when I get to it,' he said.

'The Biden administration is in fact the greater threat to democracy,' the former AG told Fox News host Neil Cavuto on Saturday, during a critical period leading up to the start of the first ever criminal trial of a former president.

He cited the influence of the 'far left,' during a campaign in which Biden has been taking heat from a growing pro-Palestinian faction, on a weekend when the House pushed through a package of bills Biden called for with military aid for Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan.

Quote:

Barr, who has borne public insults from Trump since their break in December of 2020, was sounding sanguine about many of Trump's policies while in office.

'But at the end of the day, you have to remember I was serving in his administration,' he told Cavuto on his 'Cavuto Live' show. 'I was fine with his policies. I think his policies were good policies. My problems came with his behavior, which I found very troubling after the election.'

Barr's testimony to the House January 6 committee provided bombshell video during televised hearing. He said he told Trump his claims of widespread election fraud were 'bull****'. Those claims are at the heart of criminal indictments Trump is now facing in Georgia and Washington, D.C.

But on Fox, Barr said the threat posed by Biden and the left was greater.

'I think that they have a totalitarian temper. They have bought into the progressive movement. And they're trying to squelch opposition and freedom of speech,' he sai

Hopefully more never Trump voters will hold their nose and vote for a better America for their children instead of allowing their pride to hasten our demise.
Im Gipper
Heck of a quote:

Quote:

'Trump may be playing Russian roulette but a continuation of the Biden administration is national suicide in my opinion,' Barr said.

I'm Gipper
f1ghtintexasaggie
Nope. No, thanks.
Ellis Wyatt
Barr, who could have addressed some of the election shenanigans and who could have fired a lot of swamp dwellers but chose not to.

MMMMMMkay.
jrdaustin
AG
Eerily similiar to my viewpoint.

The Republicans had the opportunity to nominate more preferable candidates than Trump, for a variety of reasons.

But now that Trump is the nominee, it is a binary choice of Trump v. Biden.

The only relevant analysis at this point is a comparison of the two men for the job, not an attempt at an absolute discussion on the pros or cons of one individual.
Ag87H2O
AG

Barr has a reasonable take. Either Biden or Trump is going to be the next President.

It's not a hard choice.
RafterAg223
AG
f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Nope. No, thanks.
You will seriously sit here and say that this vegetable puppet pushing nothing but extreme leftist policies fed to him by his leftist puppet masters behind the curtain, is a better alternative?
Science Denier
AG
RafterAg223 said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Nope. No, thanks.
You will seriously sit here and say that this vegetable puppet pushing nothing but extreme leftist policies fed to him by his leftist puppet masters behind the curtain, is a better alternative?
Of course, you see,

Lower taxes suck
Strong overseas policies suck
Energy independence sucks

DEI is awsome
Inflation is the best thing ever
Being able to speak is way overrated
LOL OLD
Old McDonald
RafterAg223 said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Nope. No, thanks.
Gigem314
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Barr has a reasonable take. Either Biden or Trump is going to be the next President.

It's not a hard choice.
Easiest choice of any election I've ever voted in - even with Trump's personality and baggage. Get Biden out.
TexAgs91
AG
ProgN said:

'The Biden administration is in fact the greater threat to democracy,' the former AG told Fox News host Neil Cavuto on Saturday, during a critical period leading up to the start of the first ever criminal trial of a former president.

You know what else is literally a threat to democracy? When the AG turns a blind eye to massive election fraud. Barr is a traitor.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
richardag
f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Nope. No, thanks.
I will be following the advice and endorsement given by Governor DeSantis.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
El Gallo Blanco
Old McDonald said:

RafterAg223 said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Nope. No, thanks.

Unreal.
Ags77
AG
I totally get the Former Attorney General's stance and decision, but for me and my family.. it's a hard NO.

For me, it's also a hard NO for Biden as well.
El Gallo Blanco
Old McDonald said:

TexAgs91 said:

Unless you're a communist, this is trolling
joe biden is a better choice for president than donald trump, no trolling

Would be a lot cooler if you were trolling. This tells us all we need to know about you.

Hopefully zero people on this forum take you seriously going fwd.
Teslag
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

Old McDonald said:

RafterAg223 said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Nope. No, thanks.

Unreal.

That poster is liberal that supports liberal ideology. He doesn't care who the Democrat nominee is.
Logos Stick
Ags77 said:

I totally get the Former Attorney General's stance and decision, but for me and my family.. it's a hard NO.

Your children will immensely suffer then. Congrats!
Ags77
AG
Logos Stick said:

Ags77 said:

All is well in our famiy. Hope the same for you and yours.
dmart90
AG
ProgN said:

To quote the judge in My Cousin Vinnie:

"That is a lucid, intelligent, well thought-out objection."

But it won't change many minds.
TxAgPreacher
S
Joe Biden is a weak man, controlled by evil interests. He has never stood for anything in his life except to try to get power at all costs. He is the worst president ever.
BigRobSA
I posted the other day that I was thinking of voting liberal, for once, and voting Trump.

His idiocy today of supporting wasting MORE money on Ukraine flipped me back to a no.

He started us down the inflationary spiral, Biden cranked it up a ton of notches. Biden has thrown tens of billions away on Ukraine. Trump wants to do even more.

At this point, there is little difference in their levels of dumb****ery.

4 years of no PotUS would be better than either dementia-addled, liberal ****tard.

Slicer97
AG
Old McDonald said:

RafterAg223 said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Nope. No, thanks.

I have some thoughts here, but posting them would get me banned again. I pity you.
Logos Stick
Ags77 said:

Logos Stick said:

Ags77 said:

All is well in our famiy. Hope the same for you and yours.

I'm sure that's what most Jewish families said in early 1933.

if you cant see where we are headed with the radical left, heaven help you.
TxAgPreacher
S
The best thing about Trump is the mantra of America First! Joe Biden puts the deep state's interest first. His own corrupt interest first.

Trump is far from perfect, but Biden is utterly corrupt, and pushing degeneracy on the American people. Biden is about to have us in WW3. I cannot think of one nice thing to say about Biden. Even with Obama I could say he is a talented speaker. The best thing I can say about Biden is I don't think he is calling the shots. And that comes with the negative caveat that he senile, and is controlled by evil interests.
Martin Q. Blank
Ags77 said:

Which NO is harder?
Urban Ag
AG
BigRobSA said:

I posted the other day that I was thinking of voting liberal, for once, and voting Trump.

His idiocy today of supporting wasting MORE money on Ukraine flipped me back to a no.

He started us down the inflationary spiral, Biden cranked it up a ton of notches. Biden has thrown tens of billions away on Ukraine. Trump wants to do even more.

At this point, there is little difference in their levels of dumb****ery.

4 years of no PotUS would be better than either dementia-addled, liberal ****tard.

the border

the difference is undeniable
ttu_85
El Gallo Blanco said:

Old McDonald said:

RafterAg223 said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Nope. No, thanks.

Unreal.
Yep, this thinking is insane. Trump despite all his issues is a million times better than Biden. Bidens policies and his incompetence are DIRECT threats to this republic. Trump, when he acts like a clown is simply annoying. Big difference.
BigRobSA
TxAgPreacher said:

The best thing about Trump is the mantra of America First!.

LOL

Spending money that we don't have, on Ukraine, is the antithesis of that "mantra".

More like MUGA.

Liberals, like him, LOVE to spend.
Ag87H2O
AG

"At this point, there is little difference in their levels of dumb****ery."

I get your frustration and share it on many issues, Ukraine included. But despite all that, there is a huge difference in how this country would be run between Biden and Trump.

Just the reduction in overall regulations, support of the O&G industry and stopping all the green agenda nonsense, securing the border, and conservative court picks is enough to justify a vote for Trump.

TxAgPreacher
S
BigRobSA said:

TxAgPreacher said:

The best thing about Trump is the mantra of America First!.

LOL

Spending money that we don't have, on Ukraine, is the antithesis of that "mantra".

More like MUGA.

Liberals, like him, LOVE to spend.
Even if Trump doesn't embody MAGA or America first, Its still good that a prominent politician is pushing this agenda. People are waking up to the fact that we need to secure the border. People are waking up to the fact that the political class puts themselves first.

Trump has failed at pushing this agenda many times, but we are moving in the right direction IMO. The fact that he openly advocates for America First automatically puts him ahead of any establishment candidate, even if he doesn't follow through. The normalization of the policies makes him an important step in the right direction.

I look forward to the next step, of actually conserving, and returning to a time that America can be great again. We don't give him enough credit for the cornerstone of his campaign being correct.
annie88
AG
Poor Cavuto, he probably went into his office, kicked his plant across the room spilling dirt everywhere and started pounding the desk and cried like a baby. He hates Trump.
f1ghtintexasaggie
Teslag said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Old McDonald said:

RafterAg223 said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Nope. No, thanks.

Unreal.

That poster is liberal that supports liberal ideology. He doesn't care who the Democrat nominee is.

LOL

Well, that's a first for me! You might want to go read some of my other posts, before you go throwing around the liberal label.

I'll just write in Rand like I did last time.

And for those of your freaking out, I live in TX and my vote won't matter.
BigRobSA
Ag87H2O said:

"At this point, there is little difference in their levels of dumb****ery."

I get your frustration and share it on many issues, Ukraine included. But despite all that, there is a huge difference in how this country would be run between Biden and Trump.

Just the reduction in overall regulations, support of the O&G industry and stopping all the green agenda nonsense, securing the border, and conservative court picks is enough to justify a vote for Trump.

He was "Meh!" his first 3 yrs with everything done via EO because he lacked/lacks leadership skills. Some good, some bad. Overall: "Meh!". His choosing from the pre-set Heritage SC list was good, but even that hasn't been 100% good.

His last year was a complete cluster****.

And now, he's not even acting as America First, which has been a mantel largely taken on by Abbott and DeSantis. Here he's totally Ukraine First, which is Biden levels of ****tard.

4 yrs of no president is the best outcome right now.
TxAgPreacher
S
Quote:

Here he's totally Ukraine First, which is Biden levels of ****tard.

4 yrs of no president is the best outcome right now.

Totally pointless statement. It's not an option. Childish really.

Trump is clearly miles better.

You're better than that.
Teslag
AG
f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Teslag said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Old McDonald said:

RafterAg223 said:

f1ghtintexasaggie said:

Nope. No, thanks.

Unreal.

LOL

Well, that's a first for me! You might want to go read some of my other posts, before you go throwing around the liberal label.

I'll just write in Rand like I did last time.

And for those of your freaking out, I live in TX and my vote won't matter.

I was referring to Old Macdonald, not you.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.