Richard Spencer threads memory holed?

694 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by TexAgs91
zag213004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What happened to all of the threads in 2016 covering Richard Spencer's visit on campus? I remember it was a pretty big deal no only on campus and nationally, but on this forum as well.
BMX Bandit
for our own protection, all F16 threads from before a certain date have been memory holed.
Rapier108
Almost every thread from around mid-2020 and older were deleted. A few which were still active at that time such as the Mueller thread and the WuFlu thread were kept.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
zag213004
AG
Staff can you confirm? It would be nice to be able to see how history unfolded. Isn't that the point to be able to search forever on the site... Or have we always been at war with eastasia?
El Gallo Blanco
zag213004 said:

What happened to all of the threads in 2016 covering Richard Spencer's visit on campus? I remember it was a pretty big deal no only on campus and nationally, but on this forum as well.
What would be your motive for bringing it up. Nearly everyone here was against him and his philisophies (and ******* personality) but for his right to speak.
TexAgs91
AG
Yes, it would be good to have more clarity on how certain topics get disappeared.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.