Job Network
Sponsored by

Transitioning into ServiceNow

681 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Cruiser87
DB_92_AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hello everyone,

I was laid off from my marketing job last August, and have been on the job search since. I've had a few interviews for Marketing VP roles, but the job either disappeared mid-stream, or I wasn't the one selected in the final round. The market is brutal right now, as anyone in the job search knows.

Last September, after a chance meeting in Dallas, I was connected to a small consulting group in Wichita, KS, that offers training on ServiceNow. I took the leap, and after 4 months of training and taking the ServiceNow required administrator course, I passed my Certified System Administrator exam in late February.

This represents a potential career pivot for me, and I'm ok with that. I love the ServiceNow platform and its capabilities. The challenge I'm having at the moment, is that ServiceNow admin roles require at least 2-3 years experience, which I lack.

So the reason for this note is to see if anyone knows of any firms that might want to consider a candidate with a deep marketing background who is a recent ServiceNow CSA. It will likely be a Junior Admin role, or perhaps a client-facing role, and I'm open to any suggestions where my background might be a fit. I'm based in the DFW area, and while relocation likely isn't an option for me, I'm certainly willing and able to travel as much as required. I live very close to DFW airport.

Thank you for reading and wishing anyone in the job search the very best!
Cruiser87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here is the only thing in the US mentioning ServiceNow right now at my company:

Alliances Lead - Remote - Remote Position with EPAM - Apply Today!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.