I am looking for an orthopedic distributor to carry the Enovis (Ticker Symbol ENOV) line of foot and ankle products. Enovis was previously Don Joy Orthopedics (many of our athletes utilize Don Job Bracing).

I am a regional manager for Enovis Foot & Ankle and cover New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, and Arizona.

Here is the Link to the Enovis Website , Foot & Ankle Portfolio, Product Brochure, Careers Page ,and Enovis Foot & Ankle LinkedIn Page.

Here is my LinkedIn Profile.

This is a tremendous opportunity to deliver exceptional products to the Foot and Ankle surgeons of New Mexico. Orthopedics is a fast paced life and the foot and ankle sector within orthopedics is booming!

Happy to get into the details of the region, comp plan, and territory with interested and qualified parties.

Preference is to engage individuals or distributor with 1-5+ years of experience, but I would also love to find a young Aggie who wants to cut their teeth in this business as well. I was in those shoes myself back in 2005!

For inquiries you can email me at tim.philbeck@enovis.com or message me directly via LinkedIn.

Tim Philbeck
Class of 2004
Football Letterman & 12th Man