Outdoors
Sponsored by

*****Official gun trading thread*****

1,025,748 Views | 5326 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by AgRN16
so_empty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sold
cryption
Still on the hunt for a Weatherby SA08 Deluxe
AstroAggie15
AG
WTB: Ruger 10/22 receiver
rally-cap
AG
rally-cap said:

WTS - BNIB Vortex Defender ST - 3 MOA - $300 $275 Shipped

Has not been mounted to anything, and the battery seal is still intact. The price will include shipping.

Still available. $275 for Aggie pricing.
AgRN16
AG
Up for sale is a brand new Aero Precision M4E1 AR15 Receiver set. This set includes a Blem M4E1 Upper Receiver. It includes a M4E1 Lower Receiver new in box. It also includes an Upper Receiver parts kit from Aero Precision which I have pre-installed. It includes the Aero Precision Lower Parts Kit New in Box. Unfortunately I no longer have the boxes for the upper receiver or upper receiver parts kit. However everything is new and has never been used , mounted, or fired.

The blem uppers go for $112.50, the lower receivers go for $155, the lower parts kits go for $40, and the upper parts kits go for $25. Total new from Aero is roughly $332.50, BEFORE taxes, shipping, and FFL transfer fee for the lower receiver.

Asking $250.00 for all and this sales as a set. I am located in DFW/Ellis County. I much prefer to do a local sale on this, but transport may be able to be arranged at buyers expense. PM me or respond here. Gig 'Em!!

cledus6150
AG
Are those anodized black or a grey color as they appear to be slightly grey in the photos? If anodized black, do you make it down to BCS often?
AgRN16
AG
cledus6150 said:

Are those anodized black or a grey color as they appear to be slightly grey in the photos? If anodized black, do you make it down to BCS often?

Anodized black and look black in person. Might not come through well in photos. Unfortunately I am rarely in CS these days, with two young children it has been difficult to make it back to Aggie Land.
First Page Refresh
Page 153 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.