Since the OB gets stuff done, what kind of company to call to sweep a house
16,984 Views | 94 Replies
Aggieangler93
11:39p, 10/24/22
People like this are destined for short ropes and tall oaks. I hope he gets his soon.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
WaldoWings
2:04a, 10/25/22
If I could get away with it, I believe I would fight fire with fire. This guy would have some creepy, unexplainable stuff going on at his house. If you have seen the watcher on Netflix, that's the kind of stuff I am talking about. Let him have some of his own medicine.
Bradley.Kohr.II
7:01a, 10/25/22
Pretty sure It's more of a matter of its difficult to prove sexual assault without testimony/recordings/physical evidence, than that cops don't care.

Why not get a new number and transfer her old one to a number service - I use NumberBarn.

Set it to just take voicemails and text messages.
AgEng06
8:05a, 10/25/22
In reply to P.U.T.U
Has she still not changed phone numbers?
trip98
8:30a, 10/25/22
Surprised this guy hasn't threatened to shoot anyone or work or school or anything along serious lines tohurt someone. This guy has to be so crazy to make terrorist threats verbally.
Surprised telling police or FBI those things hasn't gotten him snatched up. In this day and age LE is very sensitive to that stuff as they should be. I can tell you with certainly our kids school district police handle those things with urgency. I would think your area LE would to

You know what I'm saying?!?!
P.U.T.U
9:23a, 10/25/22
She did change phone number but her son knows it and gave it to his dad. She made her son remember it for emergencies and he gave it to his dad without thinking about his dad harassing his mom more.

He prays on soft or weaker targets, I have never met him face to face since he avoids me at all cost. There are concerns of him snapping, after he found out about the ruling his work had to call an ambulance since he wasn't responding, was just staring into nothing.
Ogre09
9:41a, 10/25/22
In reply to P.U.T.U
P.U.T.U said:

Just an update from things recently, after speaking with more people it seems unless the police feel there is an immediate danger to someone where they have video evidence the San Antonio law enforcement just kick the can. At a bar we ran into a woman that was obviously being abused and she said she went to the police once and they asked for video evidence despite all of the bruising.

Her ex is still harassing her with fake numbers, not as bad as in the past but saying he drives by her house to see who is there and if she is home. Now on the third detective assigned to the case and they said unless there are dangerous threats the police won't do anything. Considering hiring a lawyer to push things along.

Talked to the mom of the 14 year old girl he molested, she still closes up and does not want to talk to the police. The police did tell the mom since there was not any penetration there is not much they can do on their own without the girl talking to detectives. Apparently rubbing upstairs and downstairs on a minor is okay in this county.

Their child is now in counseling since he says , mine and my kids friends, what happens at his mom house, etc. and this has taken its toll on the kid.

Amicus attorney said the best thing for the child is for the mom to move over 100 miles away, her ex declined this and case is going to court which is dumb on his part, he risk losing everything since the amicus attorney only interviewed 3 people and one was not his daughter that has sexual intent charges on.

Did anyone understand this post? So many indefinite pronouns.

Your GF's ex is still harassing her?

The 14 yr old doesn't want to talk to the police?

Whose child is in counseling? Your GF's and her ex's? What does "since he says, mine and my kids friends, what happens at his mom house, etc." mean?

Who is Amicus attorney? What child's mom needs to move 100 miles away? Your ex needs to move 100 miles away with her kid to get the ex to challenge it? The attorney only interviewed 3 people. One was not whose daughter? Who has sexual intent charges on whom?
chickencoupe16
4:56p, 10/25/22
In reply to Ogre09
^This
eric76
4:47p, 10/26/22
In reply to RED AG 98
RED AG 98 said:

javajaws said:

I'd wipe the computer first - reinstall the os. I'd also change the Wi-Fi password. If he left anything behind that is trying to connect to the internet or Bluetooth that should be a good first step.
Yep. I'd go one further on the router side though and factory reset it as well and update to the latest firmware. Then create a very strong admin password (not wifi, the management side), a strong WPA2 wifi password, and enable MAC address authentication so you can be certain only the devices you explicitly approve can join the network. And if the router supports WPS I would see if it can be disabled. WPS is the pushbutton on some routers that let you connect without a password if you can physically press the button...

If the current router doesn't allow all that, I'd no doubt just buy another.
It is a good thing to remember that consumer routers are obvious targets for attack. If the attacker can gain control of the router, then he has access to pretty much everything behind it.

There have been a great many vulnerabilities on consumer routers. Not only that, some engineers at consumer router venders have installed backdoor passwords in the past to make it easier for them to deal with routers.

On the router, at the very least, turn off administrative access from the internet. If the router can't even do that, then it is useless.

As for the password, a few years ago I loaned a router to a local business that was moving to a new building so that they could have internet access at both while they moved. I wanted a password that anyone could remember so I gave it "I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner". Nobody could ever log into it even after I told them the password. It turned out that I mispelled both "Mayer" and "wiener" and nobody could ever hit the right combination of misspellings.
P.U.T.U
12:38p, 12/29/22
Almost 2 years to the day of the incidents the DA calls and said they are pressing charges for sexual assault on a minor. You would think for something like that the system would be more on top of it but nope. At least they are finally doing what is right so the girl can get justice
P.U.T.U
5:06p, 6/13/23
Hopefully it is needed but may be needing some help. Homeboy didn't return child a few days ago when he was supposed to and this morning judge sent out an order for him to lose all custody until emergency hearing and put a restraining order on the dad so he can't have any communication with the child or his mother. We know he read the email from the court but has not responded and so far cannot be found.

Fiance is heading over to his house with the police, if the child is not there and he does not respond by 6pm I will post the dad's information as well as his vehicle. Dad has said in the past that nothing would keep him from his time with his son and the judge has hinted that he may lose all visitation
EskimoJoe
6:08p, 6/13/23
In reply to P.U.T.U
P.U.T.U said:

Hopefully it is needed but may be needing some help. Homeboy didn't return child a few days ago when he was supposed to and this morning judge sent out an order for him to lose all custody until emergency hearing and put a restraining order on the dad so he can't have any communication with the child or his mother. We know he read the email from the court but has not responded and so far cannot be found.

Fiance is heading over to his house with the police, if the child is not there and he does not respond by 6pm I will post the dad's information as well as his vehicle. Dad has said in the past that nothing would keep him from his time with his son and the judge has hinted that he may lose all visitation

It is currently 6:08 pm

Release the hounds!
P.U.T.U
6:16p, 6/13/23
Deleted for now, someone in the court called him and told him he would be going to jail shortly so he returned the child

billyjack2009
6:32p, 6/13/23
NM
Howdy Dammit
6:35p, 6/13/23
Get out of this relationship asap. Trouble follows trouble in my experience
JeepWaveEarl
7:21p, 6/13/23
You alright, dawg? Geez I hope she's worth it.
P.U.T.U
6:21a, 6/14/23
Yup, everything is good. Kid and mom and safe.

And she is.
FSGuide
7:52a, 6/14/23
This guy sounds like the kind of person that would do something awful to the child just to keep others from having custody. It happens all the time. Frequently ends up being the kid(s) and both parents that get physically harmed.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
P.U.T.U
12:02p, 12/13/23
Before this all happened I believed for us normal pee-ons the justice system was mostly just. Turns out if you know how to work the system you can get away with a lot. Divorce hearing postponed for the fourth time so it will be over 3.5 years since she filed before she can get divorced. Finally was arrested for harassment after 17 months and should have gotten arrested for bankruptcy fraud since they caught him filing fraudulently in attempt to extend divorce (lied over 10 times in filing, case dismissed and no charges filed).

Judge ordered Soberlink but told the judge he couldn't afford it so he was ordered not to drink. Has been caught drinking around the child several times and has gotten a slap on the wrist.

I know in the end he will get what is coming but just frustrating.

Good part is we have majority custody of the child and he is in a stable home now. Instead of sitting in front of the TV all day he is active and learning new things. Since this is the OB he has learned how to shoot several guns, ride 4 wheelers, read a compass (which made me almost die laughing a few times), and fish.

P.U.T.U
8:10a, 5/1/24
3.5 years later and finally done. After 6 delays jerk off wanted a jury trial since he thought he should get 50/50 custody. Judge/jury ruled he gets no custody, owes my fiance five digits in attorney fees, and he can only appeal for clerical reasons. Represented himself (he wasn't allowed to bring any evidence) and harassed the only two people he crossed. People there said it was a combination of Jerry Springer and Judge Judy times 10.

His harassment trial is later this month and the DA is going for the max sentencing and will put extremely tight restrictions on him that one slip and he goes to jail.

Thank you FSGuide, PI that we hired caught him drinking a few times when the judge ordered no drinking around the child, pretty much sealed the deal when he said several times he doesn't drink anymore but we had pictures of him drinking standing right next to the child. After that he didn't cross any more witnesses and turned to full victim mode.

System worked slowly on this one but it came through. We live 4-5 hours a way and I doubt the vehicles he drives can make it up here, let alone here and back. Either way local PDs have the info on the vehicles of his and several of his friends on file. Plus I don't think he can make the trip sober
SGrem
9:28a, 5/1/24
Glad it turned out in her favor...never say a bad word about the father.... kiddo will figure it all out on his own.
P.U.T.U
9:48a, 5/1/24
In reply to SGrem
Kid in only 9, not a problem. I had people tell me what my dad did when I was 14 and that was difficult. Main thing I told him was actions have consequences, if you lie or break the law it will eventually catch up to you one day. He already knows his dad lies all the time and is a bad person, few weeks ago he broke down randomly and asked why he dad tells so many lies.

Just glad to get the boy away from a bad influence and someone anti-Christian. Kid has a big heart and he regressed every time he spent the weekend at his dads. Also glad the divorce is final so the kid can start getting some therapy, most places require both parents to agree and he never would. Kid has been through some bad stuff already in his life
GeorgiAg
10:21a, 5/1/24
This is why I got out of domestic legal work. Too many nutjobs out there made my hair turn gray and fall out. I now CC but only some of the time. Back then I did all the time. There were some cases where I just open carried a side arm in a holster to/from work. I had their pics at the desk at reception - "if this dude comes in, hit the panic button."

Glad he sorta got what he deserved. I don't understand dudes that can't move on. There are a ton of women out there. Life is too short for this kind of nonsense.

I had a case where the father had 5 drunk driving convictions and the judge wouldn't take away visitation. He FINALLY did when he flipped the car with kids in it.
P.U.T.U
11:14a, 5/1/24
In reply to GeorgiAg
Guy was already losing his mind before this and is begging to get the child this weekend, talk about flight risk.

As a Christian you hope he can get his life figured out but he has spiraled the past few years and considers himself the victim. Sadly he will likely drink himself to the grave. Since he won't go to rehab the best thing for him would be to spend some time in jail and get sober.

Don't know how attorneys to it, more so since don't most attorneys have to do a certain amount of pro bono work a year? Feel bad for the one in his harassment case since the court assign him.
TX_COWDOC
6:59p, 5/5/24
In reply to P.U.T.U
FS Guide is a great resource here. He's been super helpful for some small odds and ends over the years.
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 3 of 3
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >