****CITY UNDER SIEGE - 2024****
94,340 Views | 836 Replies
sts7049
8:18a, 1/5/24
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/article/harris-county-judge-frank-aguilar-arrest-what-know-18587571.php

even judges are getting in on the violence
Ciboag96
8:55a, 1/5/24
Just wait until our budding little commies find out that in Communism there are no Stanley's
Ciboag96
8:57a, 1/5/24
In reply to sts7049
sts7049 said:

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/article/harris-county-judge-frank-aguilar-arrest-what-know-18587571.php

even judges are getting in on the violence

Quote:

Police in Galveston arrested Aguilar on Sunday morning, Dec. 31, after a party at his property along the bay. Aguilar, who was allegedly intoxicated, is accused of hitting a woman repeatedly and held his foot to her neck, according to court records.

Need to know race, religion and politics of said woman before placing my bet
txags92
10:03a, 1/5/24
In reply to Ciboag96
Ciboag96 said:

Just wait until our budding little commies find out that in Communism there are no Stanley's
Sure there are! All communists are equal, but some are more equal than others. Only the most equal communists get the Stanleys.
maroon barchetta
10:48a, 1/5/24
Looks like the Altima stereotype fits in multiple cities.

Unless these guys are Tine residents on a field trip.

https://www.kbtx.com/2024/01/05/thieves-caught-camera-stealing-packages-ups-truck-during-delivery-owner-says/?tbref=hp
Ciboag96
11:56a, 1/5/24
Altima with Temporary Tags is the chariot of the vunnable
maroon barchetta
10:21p, 1/6/24
Abuse the boot
Get the boot

https://abc13.com/sean-tremaine-smith-charged-parking-company-employee-accused-of-booting-cars-for-cash/14283696/
W
1:09p, 1/8/24
homicide on the red line:

Houston METRO stabbing: Man stabbed to death during fight on METRORail red line train on Main Street near downtown, police say - ABC13 Houston
bigjag19
2:58p, 1/8/24
Do we not have video on these things?
Stat Monitor Repairman
3:11p, 1/8/24
All good on Stanley cup mania the past few days. Nothing of note to report.
Al Bula
4:54p, 1/8/24
In reply to bigjag19
bigjag19 said:

Do we not have video on these things?
gotta look up an Austin news source for Houston crime pics. Also, quite link there below with all terms to grab the seo top spot.

https://cbsaustin.com/amp/news/local/man-stabbed-to-death-in-texas-police-searching-for-suspect-murder-homicide-killing-death-knives-surveillance-photos-houston-harris-county-institute-of-forensic-sciences-autopy
Jugstore Cowboy
9:03p, 1/8/24
In reply to maroon barchetta
maroon barchetta said:

Abuse the boot
Get the boot

https://abc13.com/sean-tremaine-smith-charged-parking-company-employee-accused-of-booting-cars-for-cash/14283696/
Dude's lucky that getting arrested is the worst thing that happened to him!

Any Timbergrovers hear about a shooting at the Valero Circle K on W. 18th? Heard a 3rd hand story, but couldn't find it in HPD news releases.
CDUB98
9:13p, 1/8/24
In reply to Jugstore Cowboy
That place always has a sketchy vibe. It's those apartments nearby.
TX04Aggie
10:11p, 1/8/24
In reply to Jugstore Cowboy
Hmm no I havent, nothing in the hood groups on ring/next door. That's where I always get gas, but def wouldnt get it at night, although that is a general rule of mine in Htown anyways.
txags92
10:24p, 1/8/24
In reply to Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

All good on Stanley cup mania the past few days. Nothing of note to report.
Ciboag96
10:34p, 1/8/24
Houston criminal DEI scores improving dramatically in early 2024 thanks to this fine young Reds fan

Sea Speed
10:47p, 1/8/24
So we found the one crime they put you away for eh, beating up on a cop.
Psycho Bunny
10:50p, 1/8/24
In reply to Sea Speed
Sea Speed said:

Not true, I was jumped by an inmate and the dude only got 6 months added to his 5 year sentence. Of course the inmate was black so there's that. This dude is white, so they threw the book at him.
Sea Speed
10:52p, 1/8/24
In reply to Psycho Bunny
Psycho Bunny said:

Sea Speed said:

Not true, I was jumped by an inmate and the dude only got 6 months added to his 5 year sentence. Of course the inmate was black so there's that. This dude is white, so they threw the book at him.

That dude definitely uses the n word though
W
11:10p, 1/8/24
tough 24 hours for the MetroRail

possibly jumped in front of the train -- death by red line

Death investigation underway after person killed in incident involving METRORail train on Fulton Street, officials say - ABC13 Houston
ThreatLevel: Midnight
11:29p, 1/8/24
In reply to W
W said:

homicide on the red line:

Houston METRO stabbing: Man stabbed to death during fight on METRORail red line train on Main Street near downtown, police say - ABC13 Houston

If you look at the two images of the suspect, it appears to be two different guys?
Thanks & Gig 'Em
BG Knocc Out
12:10a, 1/9/24
In reply to Ciboag96
Ciboag96 said:

Houston criminal DEI scores improving dramatically in early 2024 thanks to this fine young Reds fan

He's either Lee Naughty Dogs affiliated or ITK from Strake Jesuit. Nothing can change my mind.
TX04Aggie
12:59a, 1/9/24
In reply to BG Knocc Out
Big Bears fan for sure!
Stat Monitor Repairman
1:34a, 1/9/24
In reply to W
W said:

Death investigation underway after person killed in incident involving METRORail train on Fulton Street, officials say - ABC13 Houston
Death train rolls past houses, farms, and fields.
sts7049
5:37a, 1/9/24
In reply to W
W said:

i guess now we call it the blood line instead?
Ferris Wheel Allstar
7:32a, 1/9/24
In reply to sts7049
sts7049 said:

W said:

How does the red line not go through the bloody nickel?
Ciboag96
1:25p, 1/9/24
In reply to Ferris Wheel Allstar
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

sts7049 said:

W said:

How does the red line not go through the bloody nickel?

It's just "The Nickel" now due to horrors of genocidal gentrification. Brave settlers wagon train AC ross 59 and I-10 into ninjun country, running out those rascally ne'er-do-wells using the evil power of property tax inflation and 24hr home security camera monitoring. There is a trail of tears and used EBT cards all the way to 1960 and 249.
CDUB98
1:38p, 1/9/24
Quote:

There is a trail of tears and used EBT cards all the way to 1960 and 249.
I chortled.
P.H. Dexippus
1:46p, 1/9/24
In reply to Ciboag96
Ciboag96 said:

Poor guy. Look at that expression of surprise and bewilderment. The same expression I would make if I woke up one morning and found out that someone had drugged me then tattooed my face with kisses and the Bears logo. Clearly he is the victim of terrible prank.
maroon barchetta
10:36p, 1/9/24
Am I reading this article correctly?

This beloved attorney was driving his Tesla at a high rate of speed on Jefferson and slammed into a vehicle that was stopped at a red light. The attorney dies. And the article goes on to praise him for being a saint?

Is that it?

https://abc13.com/joa-sherman-death-deadly-car-crash-on-jefferson-near-la-branch-street-houston-attorney-killed/14302662/
bigjag19
6:53a, 1/10/24
I went to HS with him.

Thats all I got.
CDUB98
7:42a, 1/10/24
Yup, that's right.

You know why he's considered a saint.
maroon barchetta
8:57a, 1/10/24
In reply to CDUB98
Umm because he drove a Tesla
Al Bula
9:17a, 1/10/24
maroon barchetta said:

This beloved attorney was driving his Tesla at a high rate of speed on Jefferson and slammed into a vehicle that was stopped at a red light. The attorney dies. And the article goes on to praise him for being a saint?

Is that it?

https://abc13.com/joa-sherman-death-deadly-car-crash-on-jefferson-near-la-branch-street-houston-attorney-killed/14302662/
I think I'll go ahead just roll my eyes at this story and avoid a ban.
I Am A Critic
11:10a, 1/10/24
maroon barchetta said:

Is that it?

I'll wait for the toxicology report.
Username checks out.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 3 of 24
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode