Well ... Bye
6,699 Views | 51 Replies
TXAG 05
7:51a, 4/15/24
In reply to TX04Aggie
TX04Aggie said:

Hah, my main thing was, you. LITERALLY have weeks to early vote, on everything, anywhere in Harris County.

I liked how she threw in that she was a privileged white collar worker, yet showed her concern for the lowly blue collar shift workers.

Al Bula
8:48a, 4/15/24
Her facebook is littered with RBG and Greta Thunberg garbage.

She's this for sure:

htxag09
8:52a, 4/15/24
In reply to TX04Aggie
TX04Aggie said:

I remember reading this article and between her being stupid and the journalist being stupid, I almost commented on the article itself. It was so full of fail and bad information. At least we have one less left coaster here, tell all your friends it sucks!
Honestly kind of scary what "journalism" is becoming. Recently the WSJ, which is my primary news source, had an article about how businesses in Houston are losing customers & revenue because of climate change. It was so lol bad.

No, Houston has always been hot as ***** It's not like 3 years ago the weather was amazing and people enjoyed sitting on your patio but now it's too hot to leave the house..... Maybe you opening and being the new, trendy place 3 years ago and then not changing and going stagnant has more to do with it....
CDUB98
9:12a, 4/15/24
In reply to TXAG 05
TXAG 05 said:

tk for tu juan said:

She also wrote another article about it including mentioning our "outdated" voting process:
https://www.businessinsider.com/moved-texas-oregon-left-red-state-blue-politics-2024-2

The classic complaint of waiting all day to vote. Don't know where these people go, but I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes, even on Election Day.

Also, you are allowed to bring in a cheat sheet for your selections, so she made that up.

Hopefully she keeps writing these articles and it discourages the left coast nuts from moving here.
I 90% early vote. The times I don't are simply because life happened to be ridiculous the previous weeks. Sometimes I've waited up to 30 minutes for both early on day-of voting, but that's the most. Any place here in Houston where you have to wait all day has something sketchy going on, or is run by dumbasses. Possibly both.

And, always, always take a cheat sheet.
GoAgs92
10:03a, 4/15/24
Lost me at Girlbossing.

I'm too old to learn stupid *****
Petrino1
3:10p, 4/15/24
In reply to TarponChaser
TarponChaser said:

NoahAg said:

Traffic sucks but there's nowhere in or around Houston where it would take 3 hours to drive from Spring.

I found her LinkedIn and the offices she was commuting to are in Jersey Village. I don't see Spring to JV taking an hour.
Looks like she worked for Community Impact Newspaper. Per google maps, theres two offices, one near Willowbrook and one near Sugarland. Driving from Spring to Sugarland everyday would absolutely suck, and lines up with what she said her commute time was. If thats indeed the case, shes an idiot for living so far away from where she worked.
maroon barchetta
3:19p, 4/15/24
In reply to Petrino1
Petrino1 said:

TarponChaser said:

NoahAg said:

Traffic sucks but there's nowhere in or around Houston where it would take 3 hours to drive from Spring.

I found her LinkedIn and the offices she was commuting to are in Jersey Village. I don't see Spring to JV taking an hour.
Looks like she worked for Community Impact Newspaper. Per google maps, theres two offices, one near Willowbrook and one near Sugarland. Driving from Spring to Sugarland everyday would absolutely suck, and lines up with what she said her commute time was. If thats indeed the case, shes an idiot for living so far away from where she worked.

A liberal arts major with no common sense or understanding of spatial relations?

I'm shocked.
Al Bula
3:22p, 4/15/24
Her beat was schools and government in Montgomery County. She says she lived near a fedex warehouse and horses in Spring. Maybe she was living in the apartments off 45 and Spring Cypress (https://ariellespringplaza.com/). There looks to be both of those right next door.

I can see that commuting to Montgomery taking an hour normally or 3 hours if a car was on fire on 45.

In any event, the IQs in both Texas and Oregon went up when she left.
cajunaggie08
4:08p, 4/15/24
In reply to Petrino1
Petrino1 said:

TarponChaser said:

NoahAg said:

I'm shocked Community Impact pays enough to make a person consider moving across the country. I get that paying journalism jobs are harder and harder to find so I have no doubt it paid more than what she was doing in Portland. If was doing the Montgomery County beat, her personal politics would have caused her head to explode from spending that much time working in MoCo.
Ryan the Temp
4:49p, 4/15/24
In reply to Al Bula
Al Bula said:

I can see that commuting to Montgomery taking an hour normally or 3 hours if a car was on fire on 45.
I saw a car on fire on 45 on Saturday. really makes you think ...
Petrino1
9:24p, 4/15/24
In reply to cajunaggie08
cajunaggie08 said:

Petrino1 said:

TarponChaser said:

NoahAg said:

I'm shocked Community Impact pays enough to make a person consider moving across the country. I get that paying journalism jobs are harder and harder to find so I have no doubt it paid more than what she was doing in Portland. If was doing the Montgomery County beat, her personal politics would have caused her head to explode from spending that much time working in MoCo.
No doubt this is exactly what caused her to hate "Houston" and made her leave the city.
Psycho Bunny
5:24a, 4/16/24
Since they are tsip fans, surprised they didn't move to Austin. Instead they moved to Houston, with no knowledge it seems, of what life was going to be like here. Side note, glad they went back to Portland, two less liberals in Texas.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate
JoeAggie5
12:59p, 4/17/24
In reply to Scruffy
I bet she used Google Maps
12Power
3:51p, 4/17/24
In reply to ThunderCougarFalconBird
She is from Oregon. She is driving out of her way to the Dutch Bros with the 30 minute line.
The Last Cobra Commander
4:13p, 4/17/24
In reply to CDUB98
CDUB98 said:

You think she lets the patriarchy touch her? Nah, she fires up ol' George on the regular while he weeps in the fetal position next to her.

"The leftist is driven by something other than facts and can't be cured."
tk for tu juan
4:59p, 4/17/24
In reply to The Last Cobra Commander
Bob or Steely Dan
CDUB98
8:19p, 4/17/24
In reply to The Last Cobra Commander
The Last Cobra Commander said:

CDUB98 said:

You think she lets the patriarchy touch her? Nah, she fires up ol' George on the regular while he weeps in the fetal position next to her.

George requires batteries.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 2 of 2
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off