Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Peptides

5,078 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by Wodanaz
O.G.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2girlsdad said:

Hah, I posted that same link in this thread!

I don't know if everything he says is true in terms of peptides, etc, but his explanation on how pharmaceuticals work since that is his background is startling.
Sorry, scrolled back up and realized that...sorry for the repeat.

I know pharma reps and a couple that sell surgical equipment. Their stories are crazy and definitely match what he has said.
Woods Ag
AG
I'm only 5 mins into it and I'm already nodding my head.. people have to understand how powerful these pharma companies are and how they basically own the medical schools and are closely tied into our government they are, the regulatory agencies, our congressmen/women, etc.
True Anomaly
AG
Woods Ag said:

Kids are hitting puberty at earlier and earlier ages. Obesity is completely out of control to the point where the medical community is making it a genetic disorder and recommending a 1x weekly shot for the rest of your life to treat it. Completely disassociating obesity from the food choices and amounts we take. Men's test levels are been declining for decades now. Is any of that alarming to you?

Is it true that humans are becoming more and more resistant to antibiotics? Is that alarming to you? I know I've heard from my kids doctor a number of times that they are trying to limit how many antibiotics they prescribe for that very reason and because it destroys your natural immune system for a minute.

That concerns me quite a bit. It concerns me that our food pyramid that we grew up on is complete and total bull***** That they told us to limit the fat we eat and to eat a diet high in carbohydrates. That we demonized fat for decades while sugar was good to go and when you actually test it, it's sugar that is the main culprit that is driving your blood pressure higher. It's sugar that is causing heart disease, diabetes, and obesity. It's wheat in **** wheat has no business being in that is delaying your satiation and keeps you coming back for another bite.

Go look it up. Do your own research. Listen to any number of people that are discussing this and have been discussing it for 5-10 years on podcasts all over the place.

Yep, I can see how all of that looks. And I also used to believe that sugar was the devil. Problem is, excess sugar is a smokescreen to actually understanding all these problems you've identified. Taking out sugar from foods will not solve these problems

It's a bit intellectually dishonest to just tell me to "go do your own research". What if I have, and came to a different conclusion than you?

So men's test levels are decreasing. I would be concerned about that if I didn't know the core reason why. The core reason for most men is because of excess body fat and decreased muscle mass because of excess calories and decreased physical activity. Test levels respond quite well to decreasing body fat and increasing muscle mass WITHOUT having to supplement with extra testosterone- because it improves hormonal feedback leading to better endogenous production of testosterone

So how do you find a medical provider who can help someone actually improve their body composition and reduce the chance for these long-term diseases?
- If they just tell you to follow a certain diet without being able to explain why other diets also work (because LOTS of diets work), then they're not worth a ****
- If they are able to prescribe you a diet that you can follow consistently given your financial resources and availability of certain foods and explain WHY it works, then you're probably going to be more successful with them. Even if you really like processed foods- a medical provider should be able to explain why processed foods can actually be a part of ANY diet

Woods Ag
AG
We'll agree to disagree. I don't know how it's possible to look at all of this and arrive at a different conclusion.

I think if you cut all this fake stuff out you live longer with less disease. Eat real food and exercise.

I take zero meds. When I go to the doc every 3-5 years they look Dumbfounded thst I am on zero medications
True Anomaly
AG
Woods Ag said:

We'll agree to disagree. I don't know how it's possible to look at all of this and arrive at a different conclusion.

I think if you cut all this fake stuff out you live longer with less disease. Eat real food and exercise.

I take zero meds. When I go to the doc every 3-5 years they look Dumbfounded thst I am on zero medications
We very much agree on this part!

Cheers to good health
kfry20
Just ordered BPC157 for a knee injury from jui jitsu from Ways 2 Well (Brigham Buhler). I have still been training through it, but I will report back with results.
MosesHallEnforcer
AG
Did you also get TB-500? That's used in conjunction with bpc-157 for injuries.

Google Ben Greenfield's Wolverine stack. It has the dosage recommendations for both.
kfry20
Just BPC-157. First time with this, so I wanted to determine how well it works without adding other variables.
Wodanaz
AG
Injured shoulder and bicep caused severe pain in my elbow/forearm for most of 2023. PT, cupping, needling, stretches, slowly started lifting, pain came back every time I tried to kick it up a notch. Out of desperation, I ordered bpc-157 and started injecting that arm daily in January and I kid you not, I'm back to full load lifting after just over a month. I couldn't pick a water bottle up out of my trucks cup holder without shooting pain in December and I did 75lb preacher curls yesterday. Your mileage may vary, but it's been a miracle for me.
kfry20
Update: After taking BPC-157 for 4 weeks (while still training), my knee was 90-95% good. I definitely recommend giving it a shot.
traxter
Wodanaz said:

Injured shoulder and bicep caused severe pain in my elbow/forearm for most of 2023. PT, cupping, needling, stretches, slowly started lifting, pain came back every time I tried to kick it up a notch. Out of desperation, I ordered bpc-157 and started injecting that arm daily in January and I kid you not, I'm back to full load lifting after just over a month. I couldn't pick a water bottle up out of my trucks cup holder without shooting pain in December and I did 75lb preacher curls yesterday. Your mileage may vary, but it's been a miracle for me.
kfry20 said:

Update: After taking BPC-157 for 4 weeks (while still training), my knee was 90-95% good. I definitely recommend giving it a shot.
That's awesome. Did you just buy it online?
Wodanaz
AG
Yes, I ordered mine from here

https://sportstechnologylabs.com/product/bpc-157-peptide/

It comes in powder form in the vial, so I ordered the reconstitution solution on Amazon here

https://www.amazon.com/Pack-Quality-Pure-Reconstitution-Solution/dp/B0B8JR3F6L/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=8FT7GSQM4MZI&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.5M6x6iB0kVuZdlRmM2d7alG_-VATWztwVCctFG5j86ZKkaAdePe-qwbS9xwlCzDE0_CDUVF93Q14K685m8a526zTUU2jer9ktlqFGksnQWASfUcMPr6YODSY0nXYWzEBIwl2U4btTGYz-fBSMX7RcXcmVP6LVksO7qj21yfVHTbsNwy6ueWDtUHpmWJEMJG4lV28MMIUrgiW1xRbqf-ueA.gkPNZrAdaQ2pbvFpEqER4TrUtHqljO16pGd8v5M-liI&dib_tag=se&keywords=bacteriostatic+water+for+injection&qid=1713918827&sprefix=bacterio%2Caps%2C128&sr=8-1

I also ordered bigger needles to inject 2cc reconstitution liquid into the bpc vial off Amazon here

https://www.amazon.com/Syringe-Tools-Measurement-Individually-Packed/dp/B0BFH6P3XL/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=1HOKFTPLXQC1Y&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.XN5H4vRUpaRThFbI-CZ1SPngaBksY4XNnBKR0ZyJQCWrGvCXqQT-inTl-kvE4d6y99P6A7NhGHzehWVdc8rMqTc-tQ8Nl_5ff5ZVB7rFs0KP4F70l3GPQTy3l4vA3mmntWuQnIByPB8a2shzVO46waF8i_cpQQLwUbjZvGwdtQhdO5Ajqz4Ham0KwogZsDZprRs5VqrBQNISscWOqupsmQ.Bz-MGqeZWxz_Jzw_dLK-6WDyUKDWPhK3bRduZtcuzXc&dib_tag=se&keywords=18g+1+inch+needle+and+syringe&qid=1713919055&sprefix=18g+1+inch+needle%2Caps%2C108&sr=8-3

Peptides are very fragile and the bpc vial is under negative pressure so be careful when putting the big needle in the little vial because it will suck the plunger down really fast and potentially damage your product.

From there I use 27ga Easy-Touch insulin syringes below to draw 20 insulin units or .2ml to inject. Inject that much air into the vial first to keep the pressure regulated. You can do intramuscular or subcutaneous right at the site of the pain.

https://www.amazon.com/NANOSHARPS-Disposable-Industrial-laboratory-Accessories/dp/B0C7WSCYPX/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=3IE2GZIDITRL0&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.46kOriollznFYf9tlD7YUWpbrMQk_8RGJ2W4tdTrh46BBpYY3hsloEt28takyFwGzZ0txVDKCumuTCmoyVzuC8WkUfs7Pc2qdHvZzd2sBLdN5L35JWS8CaS01VzCHuQDpcL9mv2ZYNNHJfwTr7HhukGM9KRKeQPxIZXHQYsPz_UfWuhcFmvkRmLIjyJadjz4uODVgSxrbeMjnDLEug6jeQ.yvpDx3iUZgKEuChzU-Ja2JUGmtcJMPYxc5YUpgS2LRc&dib_tag=se&keywords=27+gauge+easy+touch&qid=1713919588&sprefix=27+gauge+easy%2Caps%2C126&sr=8-3

Hope that helps. It's been a miracle for me and I broke the 300lb bench press mark last week. Kinda felt a little twinge in the shoulder afterward so injected that night & was gtg the next morning. No way they keep this legal for long so get after it.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.