Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Bicycle Computer

446 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by mtngoat3006
mtngoat3006
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I used to run a Wahoo RFLKT bicycle computer on my road bike but Wahoo Fitness no longer supports it. I am looking for a reliable replacement similar to the RFLKT and just curious if any of you "roadies" has any suggestions/recommendations for a quality bicycle computer.

Many thanks in advance!!!
hbc07
AG
Do you have any sort of budget or things that you want it to be able to do or things you don't care if it does?
Bert315
AG
Depends on if you are tied to the Wahoo ecosystem. I have a Garmin 130 because I also use a Garmin 945 watch for tri's and they are compatible. Only frustrating part is I use a Wahoo Kickr and my Hr monitor/watch can't sync since they are not Wahoo. I have found the Garmin 130 to be a great small bike computer that meets my needs. It's not fancy or color screen but does the job. I'm also not on the road but a couple times a month with most of my rides being on the trainer so it is not a big deal.
mtngoat3006
I am somewhat tied to Wahoo with their Blue HR monitor and Speed/Cadence sensor but would drop them if I found a better overall computer system. The Wahoo RFLKT computer I had was programmed primarily to record miles (trip odometer), speed (mph), heart rate monitor, and trip time (time on the road per session). It was a great, inexpensive bicycle computer system that served me well and I'd sure like to find a similar system.

I'll check into the Garmin products but they always seem to have too much GPS mapping for what I really need. I use an inexpensive Cat-Eye computer on my mountain bike but don't like Cat-Eye for road bikes. I'd prefer to stay below $350ish for the right system.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.