Aggie KIA during the ETO in WWII

1,196 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Aggie1205
ABATTBQ87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've been researching Aggies that were killed in the ETO during WWII according to this Battalion newspaper list and I have read some great stories about former students that were killed. I have identified and researched 128 Aggies.

So I'm asking y'all this question: would you be interested in reading biographies of Aggies killed in WWII, specifically the ETO?

If I get positive feedback then I'll post a new thread every day, if not then I won't.

Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

I've been researching Aggies that were killed in the ETO during WWII according to this Battalion newspaper list and I have read some great stories about former students that were killed. I have identified and researched 128 Aggies.

So I'm asking y'all this question: would you be interested in reading biographies of Aggies killed in WWII, specifically the ETO?

If I get positive feedback then I'll post a new thread every day, if not then I won't.

I certainly would love to read about any Aggies lost in WWII, regardless of the theater
#FJB
Kaa98
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

I certainly would love to read about any Aggies lost in WWII, regardless of the theater

Me too
Gunny456
AG
Absolutely! Love WWII history. Thank you!
USAFAg
JABQ04
AG
100%
ABATTBQ87
AG
Thanks for the positive feedback! I'll be posting information daily.
aggiese72
AG
Many thanks!

My relatives who fought and thankfully survived WWII:
Father, Step-father and four Uncles
TRD-Ferguson
AG
Thank you for doing this!
aalan94
AG
I would. Too busy to read now, but post it and I'll get to it. If the research is robust enough, might even be something that could evolve into a book.
ABATTBQ87
AG
aalan94 said:

I would. Too busy to read now, but post it and I'll get to it. If the research is robust enough, might even be something that could evolve into a book.
I thought about that, and wanted to get your thoughts on the potential
oldord
AG
Please do BQ. Would appreciate it
Aggie1205
AG
Would it make sense to post them daily on this thread instead of all individually? Could be a one stop thread to see the updates.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.